Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Havana Duo Seat - Bronze
Havana Duo Seat - Bronze
Offered by Garden Store Direct Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable, neat piece of garden furniture., 20 Jun. 2015
Haven't had a lot of opportunities to sit on this due to the weather! However it seems very comfortable and looks smart & stylish. It is 'slimmer' than some of the chunky wooden seats, which I prefer as we only have a small garden. Was not particularly easy to assemble, but fortunately my other half is good at that sort of thing!

Self Heating Pet Blanket Pad Ideal for Cat/Dog Bed Medium
Self Heating Pet Blanket Pad Ideal for Cat/Dog Bed Medium
Offered by mondomproducts

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 15 Mar. 2015
A fairly basic blanket, but reflects the cats body heat nicely which is what I wanted for the colder months.

Keith Brymer Jones Word Range Large Jug, Gravy
Keith Brymer Jones Word Range Large Jug, Gravy
Offered by Glint

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grave fans, 15 Mar. 2015
I have only used this a couple of times, but I really love it. I takes up much less space on the table than our old conventional gravy boat and seems to keep the gravy nice and hot.

Undercover Mouse cat toy panic mouse cat's meow electronic cat toy cat training tool
Offered by MSUN CO.,LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend this toy., 15 Mar. 2015
My cat loved playing with this, although the stick does come out of the slot quite often. She is a big cat though and does jump all over it and give it a good bashing! The batteries, which we put in before Christmas are still going strong.

Christmas Tree Made of Bells Stocking Santa Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Black T-Shirt - Size XXL 2XL / 18
Offered by Snuggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the next size up!, 15 Nov. 2014
Fortunately I had read a previous review, so as suggested I bought a size larger. It fits perfectly, but I do think they should do something about the sizing as it would be a nuisance to return if the buyer didn't know they came in small.

Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Offered by Prestige Cartridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice neat keyboard, 3 Oct. 2014
Am pleased with the keyboard so far. It is a neat size with keys which are comfortable for typing. However, I haven't had to wash it as yet, so cannot comment on that!

Cooksmart Parisienne 2-Tier Porcelain Cake Stand, Multi-Color
Cooksmart Parisienne 2-Tier Porcelain Cake Stand, Multi-Color

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish cake stand, 14 Jun. 2014
A useful cake stand with an attractive modern pattern. Had been looking for one which didn't have a 'granny' pattern and this fits the bill perfectly. Much admired by my cake eating friends!

Funstamps Rubber Stamp Mini Paw Print
Funstamps Rubber Stamp Mini Paw Print

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun item, 21 Dec. 2013
This cute little stamp is ideal for adding a paw print 'signature' to cards etc. I wanted to add a greeting from my cat on some of my Christmas cards and this is perfect!

A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey
A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the price., 6 Feb. 2013
There's no doubt this is a smart and stylish product and I like it for that. As it has a 'handle' I was hoping it would save me bending down so much, but the cats still spill their food on the kitchen floor & I have to get down and pick it up! One the whole I think it's rather pricey for what it is.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heartwarming Tale, 28 Dec. 2012
This isn't my 'normal' sort of book, but I read it on a friends' recommendation. I can't praise it highly enough and would recommend it 100%. You don't have to be a cat lover to enjoy this book (though it does help!).

Page: 1 | 2