Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Christmas Tree Made of Bells Stocking Santa Womens Ladies Cotton Short Sleeve Black T-Shirt - Size XXL 2XL / 18
Offered by Snuggle

4.0 out of 5 stars Buy the nest size up!, 15 Nov 2014
Fortunately I had read a previous review, so as suggested I bought a size larger. It fits perfectly, but I do think they should do something about the sizing as it would be a nuisance to return if the buyer didn't know they came in small.

Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Logitech K310 Washable Keyboard
Offered by PANDY

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice neat keyboard, 3 Oct 2014
Am pleased with the keyboard so far. It is a neat size with keys which are comfortable for typing. However, I haven't had to wash it as yet, so cannot comment on that!

Cooksmart Parisienne 2-Tier Porcelain Cake Stand, Multi-Color
Cooksmart Parisienne 2-Tier Porcelain Cake Stand, Multi-Color

5.0 out of 5 stars A stylish cake stand, 14 Jun 2014
A useful cake stand with an attractive modern pattern. Had been looking for one which didn't have a 'granny' pattern and this fits the bill perfectly. Much admired by my cake eating friends!

Funstamps Rubber Stamp Mini Paw Print
Funstamps Rubber Stamp Mini Paw Print

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun item, 21 Dec 2013
This cute little stamp is ideal for adding a paw print 'signature' to cards etc. I wanted to add a greeting from my cat on some of my Christmas cards and this is perfect!

A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey
A di Alessi Tigrito Cat Bowl, Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really worth the price., 6 Feb 2013
There's no doubt this is a smart and stylish product and I like it for that. As it has a 'handle' I was hoping it would save me bending down so much, but the cats still spill their food on the kitchen floor & I have to get down and pick it up! One the whole I think it's rather pricey for what it is.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars A Heartwarming Tale, 28 Dec 2012
This isn't my 'normal' sort of book, but I read it on a friends' recommendation. I can't praise it highly enough and would recommend it 100%. You don't have to be a cat lover to enjoy this book (though it does help!).

Apollo 40 x 30 cm Magnetic Memo Board
Apollo 40 x 30 cm Magnetic Memo Board
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm happy with this., 8 Dec 2012
A neat memo board, ideal for a small space I have on my kitchen wall. What more can I say!

Fraidy Hole
Fraidy Hole

5.0 out of 5 stars Fraidy Hole, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Fraidy Hole (Kindle Edition)
I think the title of this book made me curious as I had no idea what a fraidy hole was. I started this book a couple of days ago and just had to finish it as quickly as possible to find out the ending! A really good police mystery, with likeable main characters (and not so likeable suspects!) An excellent read and a freebie too!

Le'Xpress 8 Cup Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere
Le'Xpress 8 Cup Double Walled Stainless Steel Cafetiere

4.0 out of 5 stars A great cafetiere, 24 Sep 2010
This is a really smart looking cafetiere. There are no worries about breakages, which you have with glass jugs. My partner does complain that you can't see how much is in the jug, but I'm 100% happy with the product!

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress Gas Reducer Ring

4.0 out of 5 stars Gas cooker ring, 21 Aug 2010
These rings are a brilliant idea, enabling the use of small pans on gas rings.
No more toppling over and spilt pan contents! I bought two, and my only complaint is that they have rusted a little. However, apart from that I would throughly recommend them to anyone who uses small pans.