Profile for wise woman of the flicks > Reviews

Content by wise woman of ...

wise woman of the flicks

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
316 L Stainless Steel Tricolour Russian Rolling Wedding Ring
316 L Stainless Steel Tricolour Russian Rolling Wedding Ring
Offered by Goulter-Bennetts

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the real gold ones but these ones look really good I am pleased with mine, 1 Jun. 2015
I know these rings can be very expensive if you buy the real gold ones but these ones look really good I am pleased with mine.

Women's Fashion Low Wedge Heel Diamate Jewel Flower Peep Toe Mule Summer Sandal Shoe White 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
very comfortable sandals and love diamante sparkle.

New gold diamante crystal encrusted hinge bangle
New gold diamante crystal encrusted hinge bangle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 May 2015
lovely bracelet looks more expensive very pleased with it.

Slim white wood storage cabinet - four drawers - bathroom, bedroom
Slim white wood storage cabinet - four drawers - bathroom, bedroom
Offered by Interior White

3.0 out of 5 stars ... brief the cupboard is ok but shaky it looks nice but it was worse putting together than anything bought ..., 11 May 2015
The instructions were awful to follow and very brief the cupboard is ok but shaky it looks nice but it was worse putting together than anything bought from anywhere else I think the best to put together are argos but they didn't have size of cabinet I required.

13.5 tog KING SIZE ALL SEASONS DUVET s/s Made by FOGARTY and direct from their factory.
Offered by Bedding Heaven

5.0 out of 5 stars great duvet its a joy to go to bed, 20 April 2015
great duvet its a joy to go to bed.i wont mind the hot weather coming cos I have a duvet I can separate,

Bling Jewelry Simulated Emerald Engagement Ring Art Deco Style Rhodium Plated
Bling Jewelry Simulated Emerald Engagement Ring Art Deco Style Rhodium Plated
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
I absolutely love it, it looks more expensive than it is and it sparkles really good,

Sharpe Classic Collection [DVD]
Sharpe Classic Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sean Bean

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Sharpe and I have been watching it whilst my ..., 27 Jun. 2014
I love Sharpe and I have been watching it whilst my husband has been watching the world cup anyone who likes historical battles will love this and Sean Bean is just yummy.

WEIQIN Luxury Rotating Bling Crystal Ladies Rose Gold Quartz Steel Wrist Watch WQI077
Offered by AMPM24

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is lovely but why oh why does ..., 27 Jun. 2014
I think this is lovely but why oh why does everyone think we all have fat wrists mine needs at least 3 links taking out of it before I can wear it and several jewellers don't do this except on items they sell....

Christian Crucifix Jewellery - Silver Cubic Zirconia (CZ) Necklace with 24ct Gold Gospel Inscriptions - Amethyst Purple Religious Pendant
Offered by NanoStyle-Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars christian lady, 27 May 2014
This necklace arrived within 2 days of ordering, my husband bought it for my birthday.I am very pleased with this item and it comes with its own magnifying glass to be able to read the words written behind the crucifix.

Sink Strainer 1.5 inch
Sink Strainer 1.5 inch
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars no more blocks, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Sink Strainer 1.5 inch
I used to have problems with stuff going down sink and blocking the pipes but these are only cheap but do a good job.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3