Profile for P Chuter > Reviews

Content by P Chuter

P Chuter

Page: 1 | 2
Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Dead Man's Time (Roy Grace 9)
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Dead man's time., 26 Dec 2013
Another exciting episode in the life of detective Roy Grace, lots of twists and turns make this one hard to put down, I am looking forward to number 10 of the Roy Grace novels and even more to seeing the stage play with Les Dennis and cast.

The Perfect Murder (Quick Reads)
The Perfect Murder (Quick Reads)
Price: 1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect murder...., 29 July 2013
A nice gruesome tale with a twist, Peter James never fails to impress, this one is worth a quick read anytime..

Not Dead Yet (Roy Grace 8)
Not Dead Yet (Roy Grace 8)
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Not dead yet., 9 Jun 2013
Great read again by Peter James pretty sure that I have read all if the Grace series up to date so far, lots of twists and turns am seriously looking forward to the next Grace novel.

The Story Of A Young Heart
The Story Of A Young Heart
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Flock of seagulls, 3 Mar 2013
Takes me back to the 80's, a great band that I don't think really made it as big as they should have this side of the pond anyway, well worth a listen and remember the hairstyles and 80's fashion, truly a great time for British music.

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Album Version)
I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Album Version)
Price: 0.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Aerosmith, 3 Mar 2013
This is a great track, I was lucky enough to see Aerosmith live in New Orleans last December 2012, sadly they didn't play this track!

Play That Funky Music
Play That Funky Music
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky., 3 Mar 2013
Great track, can't help liking this tune, bought it to brush up on it to play in My live covers band the punters like it too!!!.

NEW Elite Wobble Air Stability Cushion 35cm With Free Dual Action Pump
NEW Elite Wobble Air Stability Cushion 35cm With Free Dual Action Pump
Offered by PhysioRoom
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wobble cushion, 3 Mar 2013
I highly recommend this item I had a left knee problem and My physio suggested I try one, it is great fun to use and has strengthened my quads up to protect the knee things are now much better and feeling good, I have been using it on a daily basis, strangely addictive and great to keep your balance in check.

HF Amateur Radio
HF Amateur Radio
by Ian Poole
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HF ham radio, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: HF Amateur Radio (Paperback)
A great book packed with invaluable information, I have been off the air for a while and needed to research things again and refresh my mind, I am slowly making contacts around Europe and even across into the US thoroughly recommend this book.

Paul C.

21st Century Dodos: A Collection of Endangered Objects (and Other Stuff)
21st Century Dodos: A Collection of Endangered Objects (and Other Stuff)
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars 21st century Dodos., 16 Dec 2012
An absolutely wonderful trip down memory lane, it bought back many fond memories and hit home that life will never be the same again, but that's progress I suppose, a must for all British readers who love nostalgia... Nice one Steve.
Regards Paul C.

Bubble Breaker
Bubble Breaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblebreaker, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Bubble Breaker (App)
Excellent, hard to put it down, great for long journeys or to just take your mind off of things that may be bugging you..

Page: 1 | 2