Profile for Gillybean63 > Reviews

Court Confidential: Inside The World Of Tennis
by Neil Harman
Price: 13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for any tennis fan, 28 Jun 2013
A look inside the world of tennis rarely seen by the average fan. All the intrigue of the governing bodies who run the game and the thoughts of the top players in the world. As always, well written by Britain's top tennis correspondent. This really is a must read if you consider yourself a fan of the best sport in the world.

OtterBox Commuter Smartphone Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
OtterBox Commuter Smartphone Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Otter box commuter case for iPhone 4s, 26 April 2012
Having had to claim on my insurance twice for a broken screen, both as a result of my iPhone 4s falling out of my pocket, I decided it was time to buy a case! Having done lots of research I decide to buy the Otterbox Commuter case and I was not disappointed! The two parts the case are a bit fiddly to fit and didn't quite fit properly on my first attempt! However, after a bit of a tweak they now fit perfectly. The silicone part makes the phone 'sticky' so it doesn't slide out of my pocket and onto the floor, even when the phone is in the shallowest of pockets in my jeans! The silicone also sits a few millimetres proud of the screen so protects it when it lands screen side first. The hard casing also protects from all the usual bumps and bangs. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing of cases but it does a fabulous job ! Would highly recommend.