Profile for Little Piggy > Reviews

Little Piggy

Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 5 UK
Fly London Women's Maos Boot Leather Petrol P210389024 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic boots!, 8 Mar. 2013
Wow, what fab boots! I've had loads of comments about how great they look and the lovely colour. They were really comfortable even on the first time I wore them. I'm a size five and the boots, also a five, are true to size. I have discovered that as the laces are elastic, you don't need to tie them very tight as the boots stay on well. I recommend these boots - stylish, comfy and a massive bargain at £27!

Bigjigs Toys BB006 Hammer Bench
Bigjigs Toys BB006 Hammer Bench

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not as good as the one I had as a kid!, 16 Sept. 2012
This is ok. Not a resounding success but ok. The pegs go through the holes very easily - so much so that my daughter generally just pushes them through with her finger. There needs to be more resistance in the holes so the hammer has a proper job to do and the child can see the effect of hammering.

Play-Doh - Party Packs 10 Tub
Play-Doh - Party Packs 10 Tub
Offered by Duncans Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Sept. 2012
My 15 month old daughter loves playing with her playdoh. I bought it for her not really knowing how she'd interact with it. There is a good variety of colours and the doh is soft enough for her little hands to squeeze, squash and manipulate it. I'd recommend this to any one.

Spider Bones: (Temperance Brennan 13)
Spider Bones: (Temperance Brennan 13)
by Kathy Reichs

1.0 out of 5 stars annoyed customer, 1 Oct. 2011
Very disappointed as this is the same book as Mortal Remains but Amazon don't make this fact obvious unless you scroll almost to the bottom of the page. As a big fan of Kathy Reichs I saw a new title and bought it not realising I needed to hunt for hidden information. Not worth returning it for a refund as Amazon take postage costs out of the amount due to be refunded so I'm stuck with it as I'll only get back a minimal amount. Buyers beware of this swindle! The story itself is up to Kathy's usual high standard but as I mentioned it's the same as Mortal Remains.

Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Offered by Kooky Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended item., 5 Aug. 2011
I bought one of these mirrors a week after my daugter was born and fitted it in my husband's car. He found it really useful to be able keep an eye on the baby as he was driving. I am able to use the passenger seat sun visor mirror to see my daughter too thanks to this mirror being in the back. We found it so beneficial that I've bought one for my car too and I wouldn't be without it. I would definately recommend this to anyone who has young children in the back of their car as it provides peace of mind.

Fly London Women's Jema Grey Wedge Heel P141734001 Grey 5 UK
Fly London Women's Jema Grey Wedge Heel P141734001 Grey 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars fab shoes - very comfy, 27 Feb. 2011
A fantastic buy. Really comfy shoes that get lots of comments from jealous colleagues! Very smart and can be worn with skirts, trousers or jeans. I'd buy another pair in a different colour if I could afford to. Higly recommended.