Profile for Anna S. > Reviews

Anna S.

Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double
Campingaz Raised X'tra Quickbed Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep ever, 3 Jan. 2013
We like to go camping at least once a year. I am disabled with arthritis, but this bed was so comfortable I slept like a log.

Cookery in Colour - A Picture Encyclopedia for Every Occasion
Cookery in Colour - A Picture Encyclopedia for Every Occasion
by Marguerite Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars Found it at last, 3 Jan. 2013
My favourite aunt gave me this book and told me I will never need another cookery book. I ran pubs and used a lot of recipes out of it for buffets and even made a wedding cake! Unfortunately I lost it during moving, I was truly gutted. You can imagine how pleased I am to find this book again.

London 2012 Olympic Games  [DVD]
London 2012 Olympic Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Boyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coverage, 3 Jan. 2013
BBC did it again. Stocked up with food and drink, Had a lazy day and evening watching this. Easy going!

Chas & Dave - Street Party [DVD] [2004]
Chas & Dave - Street Party [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Chas And Dave

5.0 out of 5 stars Give em a go!, 3 Jan. 2013
My husband became a big fan of Chas and Dave after watching a documentary. These are very talented musicians. Watched this New years eve. Great fun!

Green Velvet-Irish Folk Collec
Green Velvet-Irish Folk Collec
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory Lane!, 8 Nov. 2012
I had this album on vinyl, Sooo... happy to get it on CD. It is in excellent condition, Was a very Good price, It arrived lovingly wrapped, Very pleased with my find/purchase. WHAT A BARGAIN!

Marguerite Patten's Century of British Cooking
Marguerite Patten's Century of British Cooking
by Marguerite Patten

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cookery book EVER!, 12 Sept. 2012
My aunt gave me a copy of this book, I used it every day, best back to basics recipes. Unfortunately I lost it during a move. I am so happy to have found it again. Thankyou AMAZON!

VonShef 3.5L Oil Capacity Deep Fryer - Stainless Steel Large 1.2KG Food Capacity & Easy Clean - Free 2 Year Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Chips! Yay!, 12 Sept. 2012
What a great product, sooo........ simple to clean. Great price, will fry chips in just a few minutes. What more can you ask for from a fryer?