Profile for A SERBAN > Reviews

Content by A SERBAN

A SERBAN "Alecs" (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sunland Microfibre Ultra Compact & Fast Drying Travel Bath Towels(Dark Kelp Green,60cmx120cm)
Offered by Eco-cleaning

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.. not the best., 23 Aug. 2015
Nothing special... Decent size, absorbs water pretty well but it won't let your perfectly dry. The skin still feels a bit damp.
Not the lightest for sure. The problem is I have to wash it separately. The water just turns green ( as I got the green coloured one). Already washed it 4 times.

NEW 5KG DIGITAL LCD ELECTRONIC KITCHEN POSTAL SCALES
NEW 5KG DIGITAL LCD ELECTRONIC KITCHEN POSTAL SCALES
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 Aug. 2015
Dispatched quickly. Seems to be working fine. The plastic feels low quality but you can't expect too much at this price. Does the job.
Does not come with the batteries included.

Berghaus Unisex Powerstretch Gloves - Black, Small/Medium
Berghaus Unisex Powerstretch Gloves - Black, Small/Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 July 2015
Delivery was very fast. However even considering the price I was expecting better from Berghaus. The glove needs to be washed as chunks of material stick to your palms.. The biggest issue is that one glove is smaller than the other one and it restricts movement and dexterity. Also the size is not quite perfect fit ..Ordered an S/M according to the measure of my palm and even the bigger glove is a it small. I've also uploaded some photos for reference

I will return them and purchase a better ones like Montane
Comment Comment | Permalink

Berghaus Men's Deluge Waterproof Overtrousers - Black - Medium
Berghaus Men's Deluge Waterproof Overtrousers - Black - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 19 July 2015
OK for summer. I used them for a both summer and winter. Held up just find in heavy rain during summer. Also worked fine in Scottish winter. Will be testing them on Mont Blanc next week.

Easy to put on and remove and washed nice and quick. also fast drying.

I doubt they will hold much more than this as the material is very thin.and zipper not sealed very well. I wouldn't risk using it in harsh weather up on 5000+ m

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Black/White, 7.5 UK
Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, Black/White, 7.5 UK
Offered by Min-Limited
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Converse, 19 July 2015
Not much to say. a pair of trainers. I had before and they last me long time.

Mens New Cycling Gloves Bike Half Finger Bicycle Gel Silicone Fingerless Sports
Mens New Cycling Gloves Bike Half Finger Bicycle Gel Silicone Fingerless Sports
Offered by Didoo

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit small, 19 July 2015
I used them for climbing via ferrata. They held up fine and with no damage. so should be more than ok for cycling. However the size is a bit off. They are a bit small even though I checked the size chart. If I were to buy again I would go for a Large.

Hafele Plastplu Metal Rawlplug Self-Drill Plasterboard, Pack of 10
Hafele Plastplu Metal Rawlplug Self-Drill Plasterboard, Pack of 10
Offered by Select Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 July 2015
Does the job but they are not high quality. I broke a few before getting the job done. I guess it's ok for the price.

Jack Wolfskin Dry N Light Boxer Shorts
Jack Wolfskin Dry N Light Boxer Shorts
Offered by BlackLeaf

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 19 July 2015
Bought this recently from a local shop... Can't really tell much about their performance as the size is off.. I'm a M for all my underwear and should have fit according to their size chart. However it is very small. can't return it either. disappointed.

Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl
Knob Creek Whiskey Small Batch Bourbon 70 cl

3.0 out of 5 stars Must try, but not for me., 12 Jun. 2015
I was expecting a better taste. Too strong for me, but this has nothing to do with it's quality.

It's a joy for the nose. The moment you open the bottle flavours of oak, spices and caramel invites you for a sip. And you do. You can definitely taste notes of dark chocolate, rye and vanilla but the dryness is too much to take. Even with water Is too much for a sipping bourbon.

This is strictly subjective therefore other people might find it just fine. For the price is a must try. I however won't be buying it again. I find Elijah Craig and Four Roses much more drinkable.

BLACK 3NS TEX Kinesiology Tape
BLACK 3NS TEX Kinesiology Tape
Offered by Obunco

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 28 April 2015
This review is from: 3NS TEX Kinesiology Tape (Misc.)
Used as advised by instructions and different videos found online. Did not seem to help my ankle. I will keep trying until it finishes and if it works I will reconsider my notes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10