Profile for R. Powell > Reviews

Content by R. Powell

R. Powell (United Kingdom)

Happypet CAT017-2 Cat Scratcher Cat Tree Activity Centre Scratching Post medium-sized 1,20m tall, Beige
Offered by PRIMOPET GmbH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great find :-), 27 Feb. 2015
Much better than I expected. It's very sturdy but the fabric is lovely and soft. It took me about an hour and 20 minutes to put together, but the instructions could be made a little bit easier to understand. I have seen something similar in pets at home for £75. My cat Fred was climbing on it straight away.

AC adapter 18 Watt - Travel Kit for Acer Iconia A510
AC adapter 18 Watt - Travel Kit for Acer Iconia A510
Offered by ipc-computer

4.0 out of 5 stars Rare find, 11 Oct. 2013
This charger fitted my acer a510 tablet perfectly, I would have given it five stars its just a tad expensive. Its so difficult to find a charger for the acer a510 tablet that they can charge quite a lot for it. It comes with different adaptors depending on which country you wish to use it in.

Chickens [DVD]
Chickens [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars A comedy with a twist, 1 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chickens [DVD] (DVD)
Its a shame that someone gave this tv series one star and they haven't even seen it. This comedy is so fresh, and its nice to see three young British actors writing the material themselves. Simon Bird steals the show for me, although Jonny Sweet and Joe Thomas still are also great. If you're a fan of The Inbetweeners and Friday Night Dinner I'd check this out if I was you :-)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2013 12:45 PM GMT

Futurama 6 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Futurama 6 [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by passionFlix UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, but again the box is rubbish, 21 Feb. 2013
I'm litterally just repeating what has already been said. The series has been good, unfortunately the box is not. Compared to previous Futurama cases, it really is rubbish-y. Also, I don't understand why those of us in region 2 have to wait almost two years for it to come out on DVD over here (UK). I bought this version because the region 2 dvd doesn't come out till march 2013. If your a futurama fan, I'd strongly advise you to buy this dvd :-)

Birnbaum's Walt Disney World 2003: Expert Advice from the Inside Source (Birnbaum's Travel Guides)
by Birnbaum Travel Guides

5.0 out of 5 stars The ESSENTIAL quide for Disney, 15 Jun. 2003
Any of the Birmbaum's editions are worth a look at, but it is obviously best to get the most updated version. The 2003 quide, has handy hints for any tourist, looking for ways to use their stay at Disney effectivly. From restaurant ratings, to which rides have the longest lines, this book is essential if you want the most out of your holiday. My family and I used the 2001 edition, and found it most useful on choosing restaurants - with tips on how to book tables in advance. This book is a must!