Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

NOKIA LUMIA 830 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
NOKIA LUMIA 830 TEMPERED GLASS SCREEN PROTECTOR FROM GADGET BOXX
Offered by The Gadget Boxx

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 11 Oct. 2015
This does not fit a Nokia Lumia 830. It is too big so the edges do not stick down properly. The 'Back', 'Search' and 'Home' buttons do not function easily when it is on. It feels rough under your finger. Terrible. I'm now going to buy a different one

Alpha (Jad Bell)
Alpha (Jad Bell)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Alpha (Jad Bell) (Kindle Edition)
If you're a fan of Rucka's previous books then you won't be dissapointed with this one. Fast paced, exciting and very tense. I hope this is the first in a new series!

Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET
Kingavon 24 HOUR TIMER SOCKET

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Feb. 2013
It works well. Keeps perfect time and is silent. Has an override switch to turn appliance on if the timer wants it off, I find this useful. I had previously bought another timer:

but it was faulty so I bought this kingavon as a replacement. I'm very pleased with the kingavon and would definitely recommend it

Simple 24 Hour Plug In Timer with Manual Overide
Simple 24 Hour Plug In Timer with Manual Overide
Offered by CostMad-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS DOESN'T WORK, 24 Jan. 2013
The built in clock doesn't keep time at all. After 24 hours of being plugged in, the clock was running a whopping 4 hours slow!

Unfortunately this product just doesn't do what it claims.

I'll now be buying a more expensive alternative that is hopefully more reliable

XSories Aqua Note 4GB Waterproof Sports MP3 Player Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Planet Gizmo

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 4 Aug. 2012
I recently bought a pair of these because the reviews seemed to suggest that they stay in your ears while swimming. They don't. I suppose technically that's not true, they do stay in your ears, but they loosen sufficiently so that you cannot hear the music, which, if we're honest, is rather the point of them. I swim front crawl with my face in the water and I turn my head to the side to breathe. This movement is enough to loosen them. I do not tumble turn, but I do push of the wall with some effort and this definitely loosens them. This product works well out of the water and is certainly water proof, but they are only worth buying if you swim breaststroke slowly with your head out of the water all times.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 25, 2012 5:07 PM BST

Sony MDREX38IP  In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control
Sony MDREX38IP In-Ear Headphones with In-Line iPod Remote Control

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPod touch, 29 Sept. 2010
These earbuds are outstanding. They are well built and reliable. Excellent sound quality. Microphone allows skype calls on iPod touch. The remote control is superb, with the following features:
one click = pause/play
two clicks = next track
three clicks = previous track
volume up and down

i had previously bought the Griffen tunebuds but they fell apart within a month. These earphones have been working perfectly for 6 months and no problems!

If you're looking for earbuds with a mic and remote control, these are simply perfect!

Apple iPod Touch LCD/Screen Protector Pack of 2 for 8GB 16GB & 32GB iPod TOUCH
Apple iPod Touch LCD/Screen Protector Pack of 2 for 8GB 16GB & 32GB iPod TOUCH

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 22 Aug. 2009
These are not only completely unnecessary but they also make the screen look awful! I was silly enough to buy some when i first bought my ipod touch and they left lots of horrible bubbles on the screen so I had to take it off.
I have been using my ipod for 6 months now with no protector and there is no problem with it at all. It is always in my pocket with keys and coins, I have dropped it on hard floors and it is completely perfect still!

Do not waste your money on this product

Puma Elbow Pad Unisex Protective Arm Wear - Black/White, Large
Puma Elbow Pad Unisex Protective Arm Wear - Black/White, Large
Offered by Eggcatcher Rugby (UK)

1.0 out of 5 stars useless on hard surfaces, 22 Aug. 2009
I bought these to use as a goalkeeper for 5-a-side football on concrete. They are very thin and flimsy. They provide little protection. They may be good on soft surfaces, but I fail to see why you'd need elbow pads if you would playing on a soft surface. I injured my elbows with these on so i will be buying a more expensive set of elbow pads instead.