Profile for Delly > Reviews

Snail Push Along
Offered by Tinkie Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 28 Oct. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Snail Push Along (Toy)
Bought this as a gift so can't comment yet on how enjoyable it is, other than my little one taking a shine to one at a friend's house recently, hence me buying one. The design is cute and it is sturdy for energetic toddlers. Great price.

Lamaze Tug & Play Knot
Lamaze Tug & Play Knot

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic toy, 5 April 2012
My baby loves this toy. It's got plenty of interesting shapes, textures and noises and all the 'arms' move so you can have long & short bits to keep it varied and add to the entertainment factor. There are a couple of teething toys on it too which is handy. Great value for money.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, 5 April 2012
This is the cheapest book I could find and with all Lamaze products I wasn't disappointed - nice textures, rattles and squeakers and big bright images. It's a hit with my baby.

Whoopie Pies (Cookery)
Whoopie Pies (Cookery)
by Sarah Billingsley

3.0 out of 5 stars better books on the market, 5 April 2012
This review is from: Whoopie Pies (Cookery) (Hardcover)
I loved this book when I got it - loads of recipes, tons of flavours, lovely design & pictures and I really liked the fact it's American as I wanted the authentic flavour. Measuring in US cups not a problem for me as I have them, but if you don't I wouldn't bother, the conversion is a pain.

However, I'm sad to say I've only used this book once. The recipes use a vegetable shortening instead of butter for a 'lighter' flavour, altogether more authentic apparently. I just found them to be greasy and a bit flavourless, a bit synthetic tasting. Perhaps this is the authentic way but give me a buttery whoopie any day. I've been meaning to give them another go with butter instead but never have. I wish I'd bought a different book now...

Space Journey: Funky Fun Cloth Books
Space Journey: Funky Fun Cloth Books
by Sheri Safran
Edition: Rag Book

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book!!, 5 April 2012
This is such a great baby book - as the other reviews state, the moving parts, flashing lights, sounds and squeaky toys etc etc really do make it stand out from the other soft books on the market. Space theme is a lovely change from the animals you usually get.

Salter StowAWeigh 9147 BK3R Body Analyser Bathroom Scale
Salter StowAWeigh 9147 BK3R Body Analyser Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 5 April 2012
V happy with these scales, they are easy to programme and the results seem fairly accurate. You have to take into account they vary based on your fluid level - your hydration level dictates how your fat content is calculated, which explains why some people find they vary. It explains this in the instruction booklet. So you have to take the results as a reasonable guide - and for the price you can't knock it.

Look high quality and a great price.

Eric Carle's Very Special Baby Book (Baby Record Book)
Eric Carle's Very Special Baby Book (Baby Record Book)
by Eric Carle

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely keepsake, 20 Jun. 2011
I bought this on the recommendation of the other buyers on Amazon as wasn't disappointed. The illustrations are lovely and each page gives us something new to think about as we approach parenthood! I particularly like the sections on what is happening in the world today, what we enjoy now etc. I haven't started filling it in yet but I expect it will be a pleasure.