Profile for Helena Gray > Reviews

Content by Helena Gray

Helena Gray "fun lady" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Poppy Day (No Greater Love)
Poppy Day (No Greater Love)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good holiday read, 9 May 2014
A touching story that will keep you wanting to read until the end - I found it difficult to put down and had read it in two days

Alan Silverwood Battenberg Cake Pan 8in x 6in
Alan Silverwood Battenberg Cake Pan 8in x 6in
Offered by The Kitchen Cabinet
Price: 13.61

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tin!!, 6 May 2014
Have been looking for one of these, at a reasonable price, for ages and at last have one. Have used it three times now, once to show my grandson how to make his favourite cake and the other times when showing off to friends that I can make a 'shop' cake that looks like the 'real' thing. The only complaint, if this is the right word, is that you have to be careful not to cut yourself as I found the edges a wee bit sharp but other than that a very easy tin to use. Make sure you grease it thoroughly and your cakes will come out fine.

Replacement Spare PE Cover for Compact Walk In Greenhouse - Size: W143xD73xH195cm
Offered by H-B-K
Price: 14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 April 2014
This is just what I wanted at a price I wanted to pay. Very difficult to get these at garden centres now so was pleased to find this supplier. It was easy to fit and fits my greenhouse perfectly even though it was one bought at Tesco three years ago.

Bosch 1.1mm Saw Chain for AKE 40/AKE 40-17S / AKE 40-18S / AKE 40-19S Chainsaws
Bosch 1.1mm Saw Chain for AKE 40/AKE 40-17S / AKE 40-18S / AKE 40-19S Chainsaws
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2014
Have purchased from this site before and, as before, excellent value for money. Does what it should and easy to fit .

Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Gravity [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant film, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Gravity [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
This film quite rightly deserved all the plaudits it got (and more) at the latest Oscar awards as it is BRILLIANT!!! The beautiful, clever visual effects and tense but thrilling story keep you on the edge of your seat. I would certainly recommend this to all who like sci-fi and it would, in my opinion, be enjoyed by all non sci-fi also, but beware of strong language if you are watching with little ones.

The Fall and Rise of Lucy Charlton
The Fall and Rise of Lucy Charlton
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 Mar 2014
Just the ticket for a holiday pack. An easy to read, good story that transported you back to when we had a much harder life than now

Broken Voices (Kindle Single)
Broken Voices (Kindle Single)
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable reading, 28 Mar 2014
I purchased this to take with me on my next holiday but unfortunately started to look at it and now have to purchase more. A good read that kept you on the edge of your seat, although I thought the end was a bit rushed

Dr Finlay's Casebook: The Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD]
Dr Finlay's Casebook: The Complete BBC Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bill Simpson
Price: 31.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure nostalgia, 28 Mar 2014
My elderly relatives loved this set as they can now tell us all how much better the programmes were then in relation to what they watch now

The Best Of Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
The Best Of Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 28 Mar 2014
Another trip back to my youth when the music was great and the lyrics clear. It is great to be able to buy these cds of the music of that time as I can now store my immense vinyl collection away but still be able to hear the music of the fabulous 60's!!!

The Searchers: The Very Best Of
The Searchers: The Very Best Of
Price: 5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, 28 Mar 2014
A journey back to my misspent youth when the music and lyrics could be both heard clearly and understood as they always had a story to them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10