Profile for Tracy Morrow > Reviews

Content by Tracy Morrow

Tracy Morrow

Creating the Perfect Lifestyle (Influenced by: Tony Robbins, Oprah Winfrey, Jesus, Jack Canfield, CS Lewis, Rick Warren, The Bible, Anthony Robbins, Oprah Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Manual for Good Living!, 7 Nov. 2011
Oli Hille's book, "Creating the Perfect Lifestyle" comes from an authentically lived life and lessons learned "in the trenches". The tone is conversational, as if you were sharing a wonderful retreat with an open, vibrant spirit. I say retreat because even though the writing is conversational, it has work boots on. You will be asked to fully engage yourself, and Oli makes it easy for you to do just that.

I'm a passionate, visionary person. I think often about my aspirations. The first two paragraphs of this book had me thinking about questions I may have never thought about. Or at least in the same context that makes so much sense in creating your perfect lifestyle. And, that was just the beginning!

With everything that is included in this book, Oli still offers some amazing free resources. I won't spoil any surprises by stating what they are, but I was quite impressed with the quality and value they added to the entire experience of this book.

As you read through the book, you realize that there is going to be no stone unturned. There are many topics in creating the perfect lifestyle and this book has given due consideration to each one of them. The perspective is amazing and how Oli pulls from the wisdom of others, while sharing his own personal perspectives is done like a fine symphony.

I have been calling "Creating the Perfect Lifestyle" a book, but it's so much more. It is a reference that you are going to want to keep handy and refer to again and again. The only drawback is that it wasn't released years ago. "Creating the Perfect Lifestyle" has helped me immensely. I can't help but think how nice it would have been to learn all of this when I was twenty!