Profile for JEllis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Brothers In Arms
Brothers In Arms
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars What a year...what an album...brings back memories and all good ones!, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Brothers In Arms (Audio CD)
How can you not give this 5 stars - maybe not their best in my eyes but summed up a specific time in my life and could not beleive that I did not have it as part of my collection.

Jumbo Desktop Calculator 8 Digit Large Button School Home Office Battery Solar Shopmonk
Offered by SHOP TIL DROP

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb for the price, 29 Jan. 2015
Does what is asays for the price and for that 5 stars. I have had beter quality calcs but not for the price. I am sure it will go no for a long time even with me bashing the keys as I work out how much money I haven't got!

Trailing Rosemary 9cm Pot Herb, Top Quality Plant
Trailing Rosemary 9cm Pot Herb, Top Quality Plant
Offered by Home and Hearths (Lincolnshire) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Plants by post - whatever next!, 29 Jan. 2015
It's a plant but the key here is that is was well packaged and healthy when it arrived. Looks good just waiting for the warmer weather to watch it spread.

A good price and excellent way to buy plants if you now what you want.

Exposure Diablo Mk.6 2015 Front Bike Light
Exposure Diablo Mk.6 2015 Front Bike Light
Offered by Sigma Sport, Kingston

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light shame about the handlebar fitment, 29 Jan. 2015
Light itself does exactyl waht it says on the tin - bright and lasts in each setting as stated on the product. The one issue os that the fitment supplied for the handlebars is not really up to scratch and I had to buy the screw clamp type which is solid and realyl befits the product. This should NOT be £20 but be included in the price which is not unconsiderable. Light absolutely great but add on sales like this a bit naughty.

Aslo need to mention the quality which is top notch on the light front - feels very solid.

Fairmont and Main Egg Basket Blue Feathers Rebecca Duck, Blue
Fairmont and Main Egg Basket Blue Feathers Rebecca Duck, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Quacking item!, 29 Jan. 2015
It was Christams present to complete our new kitchen. Big enough for 18 eggs as stated - some I saw looked big but were smaller inside. Different as it is a duck not the usal chicken and many have commented on this. Feels quality and was packaged well so brownie points for me and egg butties for tea!

Path to Leadership
Path to Leadership
by Field Marshal The Viscount Montgomery of Alamein

5.0 out of 5 stars History and one persons opinion has a validity and reference in this day and age, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Path to Leadership (Hardcover)
History can give us clues and opinions and methods that inform decisions made in this day and age. I found it very informative and given the age of its publication still valid is many areas but also reflects the changes in our society that have happened - for better or wrsie is down to the reader.

Aquabot Robotic Fish - Black Shark
Aquabot Robotic Fish - Black Shark

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 April 2014
I bought it for a Christmas present for my 7 yr old and she loves it at bath time and any time she shes water. It dives better than I thought but does circle so gets stuck in the bath some times.
So far she has not got bored and it is a very clever little stocking filler which was very well liked.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not fault - better than I had imagined, 8 April 2014
I wanted outside lights where I had no electrics and to brighten up some areas to give the garden a bit of depth when looking out on a summers and winters night. I was not looking for them be so brgiht that I could read by them but to give a decent glow.
I was amazed by what I received - I knew they had 100 lights but the length was almost bigger than I needed wrapping and fitting over my decking rails and trees (I bought 2 lots).
They have lit up for over 8 hrs per night with varying degrees of sunshine and look briliiant.
Most people who have visited have remarked how good they look and then want to know where I bought them from - I think most then go to B & Q to buy any old solar lights but never sure they will be the same quality. If you know they work and can see them why risk anything else!
I just cannot fault the quality and the way they look and glow - I was expecting a faint light but it lights up a fair bit of ground.

PowerBee ® Endurance Deluxe Solar Star Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not fault - better than I had imagined, 8 April 2014
I just cannot fault.

The Buddha at Bedtime: Tales of Love and Wisdom for You to Read with Your Child to Enchant, Enlighten and Inspire
by Dharmachari Nagaraja

5.0 out of 5 stars How wonderful, 15 Jan. 2014
My daughter Mia cuddle up to read, firstly me and then her as she has grown. The stories are well illustrated and they have stuck in her memory long after Peppa Pig and the muddy hamster has been forgotten.
We still have it now and read when we camp and our new little baby Gracie will also get the benefit.
Why wouldn't you want to read these stories when it has so much benefit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4