Profile for JEllis > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Aquabot Robotic Fish - Black Shark
Aquabot Robotic Fish - Black Shark

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 8 April 2014
I bought it for a Christmas present for my 7 yr old and she loves it at bath time and any time she shes water. It dives better than I thought but does circle so gets stuck in the bath some times.
So far she has not got bored and it is a very clever little stocking filler which was very well liked.

PowerBee  Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
PowerBee Endurance Deluxe Solar Fairy Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
Offered by PowerBee Ltd
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not fault - better than I had imagined, 8 April 2014
I wanted outside lights where I had no electrics and to brighten up some areas to give the garden a bit of depth when looking out on a summers and winters night. I was not looking for them be so brgiht that I could read by them but to give a decent glow.
I was amazed by what I received - I knew they had 100 lights but the length was almost bigger than I needed wrapping and fitting over my decking rails and trees (I bought 2 lots).
They have lit up for over 8 hrs per night with varying degrees of sunshine and look briliiant.
Most people who have visited have remarked how good they look and then want to know where I bought them from - I think most then go to B & Q to buy any old solar lights but never sure they will be the same quality. If you know they work and can see them why risk anything else!
I just cannot fault the quality and the way they look and glow - I was expecting a faint light but it lights up a fair bit of ground.

PowerBee  Endurance Deluxe Solar Star Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter
PowerBee Endurance Deluxe Solar Star Lights 100 Quality Superbright LED's Multi Function Indoor / Outdoor Garden, Party, Tree Lights for ALL YEAR round use including winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Could not fault - better than I had imagined, 8 April 2014
I just cannot fault.

The Buddha at Bedtime: Tales of Love and Wisdom for You to Read with Your Child to Enchant, Enlighten and Inspire
by Dharmachari Nagaraja

5.0 out of 5 stars How wonderful, 15 Jan 2014
My daughter Mia cuddle up to read, firstly me and then her as she has grown. The stories are well illustrated and they have stuck in her memory long after Peppa Pig and the muddy hamster has been forgotten.
We still have it now and read when we camp and our new little baby Gracie will also get the benefit.
Why wouldn't you want to read these stories when it has so much benefit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Just cool!, 15 Jan 2014
Got it framed in a birght blue frame to complement the background - what a talking point. Never get bored of looking at it from the the people who get it 'cool' to my mum 'why would you want a picutre of bums on your wall'...it is fab.

Thule Hangon 3-Bike
Thule Hangon 3-Bike
Price: 80.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should do very well, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Thule Hangon 3-Bike (Automotive)
I bought a shiny new bike after 20yrs of not having one and with use, getting fitter and more adventurous I wanted to be able to carry the families bikes to other places. I trust Thules and liked the idea of an easy fix to the tow bar.
It is heavy but very well made and is only a one man job to fit and tighten and the bikes go on okay - better with time.
What I was not expecting was the extra bar required for mountain bikes and girls bike to allow them to be fitted but probably my fault for not reading up suffiently.
What then worried me was the security as if I had a spanner then thieves could so I purchased the small lock. This is as feedback suggest small and not a deterent to a hardened and determined thief but then what is these days so not overly concerned.
Overall happy, expensive but you can see where the money goes.

HOBBIT GATEWAY (THE MAGICAL DOORWAY) IDEAL FOR GARDENS AND BOTTOM OF TREES - GARDEN ORNAMENT
Offered by That Internet Shop
Price: 4.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2014
In the house on the skirting hidden away it is surprising how many people notice it and the kids just love it and keep watching. A few crumbs and cheese at the odd time and they just lap it up - story after story about the people who live behind it. Just terrific and so different.

LARGE GARDEN FAIRY/HOBBIT DOOR IDEAL FOR GARDENS AND BOTTOM OF TREES
LARGE GARDEN FAIRY/HOBBIT DOOR IDEAL FOR GARDENS AND BOTTOM OF TREES
Offered by bankruptstock
Price: 7.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Jan 2014
What can I say - terrific, interesting, quality and stunning - in the garden it gets comment after comment. Well worth it.

Masterchef Timer Official merchandise
Masterchef Timer Official merchandise
Offered by Top Gear Merchandise/Amber Promotions
Price: 10.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Umm - okay - better quality preferred from the Masterchef logo!, 14 Jan 2014
Solid, heavy and good looking. When used the bell is no exactly loud or long and the timing for under 5 minutes not too good. Not awful but was expecting top notch quality given the price and logo and could have bought smarter. Having said that my wife loves masterchef Australia (can't stand ther UK version) and it was well received and in constant use so figners crossed for the longevity.

Greys Anatomy Cast Autograph Signed 8 x 10 Photo
Greys Anatomy Cast Autograph Signed 8 x 10 Photo
Offered by Umbongo-Bongo
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brownie Points for me!, 14 Jan 2014
My wife loves Greys and this was a little extra in her stocking for Christmas. It is a good quality print and she is well pleased so job done!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3