Profile for C. Punch > Reviews

Content by C. Punch

C. Punch (Northants, UK)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars worthless, 19 Oct 2010
I purchased this to use with my BT Home Hub. it wouldnt work on my computer and the software provided with the adapter wouldnt install correctly. even after getting a friend round who is amazing on computers, he couldnt get it to work. after then attempting to download updates and looking on forums for a solution, he gave up. it seems these devices commonly have problems on many PCs.

Finger Food For Babies And Toddlers: Delicious nutritious food for little hands to hold
by Jennie Maizels

2.0 out of 5 stars good book but i dont think it's great for babies, 19 July 2009
I purchased this book because my daughter at 7 months old decided she didn't want to be spoon fed so i started to let her feed herself. I wanted a book that didn't have "puree" recipes and things I could cook that my daughter could hold and feed herself. However, I don't think this book has many suitable recipes for babies. I have made maybe one or two of the recipes from this book for my daughter. I felt it was more suitable for children 3-4 years plus.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 21, 2011 4:59 PM GMT

My First Dolly - Blonde - 33cm - for newborn and above
My First Dolly - Blonde - 33cm - for newborn and above

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely first dolly, 19 July 2009
I purchased this dolly for my daughter's first birthday and she really loves her. the dolly is washable and would be safe from birth as it totally soft. would definitely recommend.