Profile for G. Heimdal > Reviews

Content by G. Heimdal

G. Heimdal "Bella" (London)

Peppa Pig Wooden Grandpa Pig's Balancing Boat Playset
Peppa Pig Wooden Grandpa Pig's Balancing Boat Playset

5.0 out of 5 stars Her favourite game, 25 Jun. 2011
I bought this for my 15month old (keeping an eye on the small parts) and she LOVES it. It is used many times every day, and always the first toy she goes for. She doesn't play the balancing game on the boat yet, but sorts and stacks and builds. I want to buy it for all my nieces and nephews. Best toy purchase I ever did, and I have 4 kids!

Tala, Retro Cooks Measure
Tala, Retro Cooks Measure
Offered by best deal 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, but rusts in the washing machine., 24 Jun. 2010
Not impressed. It is fun and retro, but has rusted and I suspect will not last very long. maybe not meant for useage, but for decoration?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2010 12:37 PM BST

Liberty Sling - Red
Liberty Sling - Red
Offered by BabyDirectUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra set of hands well worth the price, 18 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Liberty Sling - Red (Baby Product)
First delivery never showed up thanks to Royal Mail, seller sent new item right away, very good service! Sling is Very Very good, I use it all the time, simple and comfy creation. You need to fiddle a bit to get it in right place (you learn to do this very fast), but your bub will be snug and comfy in there. I get my bub to sleep in there -out like a light, and also carry her safely on the hip when she is bored. Absolutely worth the money. If you don't like having to adjust the sling at use and need something that is instantly in place, choose another. I have two slings -A Baby Bjorn, which is excellent for carrying out and about, but I use the Liberty Sling in the house all the time. It is also so small you can bring it out with you should you need. Colour is quite bright, not traffic light red and the quality if the fabric and the finished product is very good. I would buy this one right away again if I lost the one I have.

George's Secret Key to the Universe
George's Secret Key to the Universe
by Stephen Hawking

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart little boy's dream, 13 April 2008
My son is 9 and has devoted his life to crappy tv cartoons, but this book had him captured and the moment he finished it, he started reading it again. Unfortunately he will now have to wait until October 08 for the next one, I was hoping there was a busload of Hawkins' childrens book out there, but sadly not yet. I will buy them all when they are published! Splendid. 5 stars for capturing the attention of the new nano-second attention span generation.