Profile for Jeff > Reviews

TOONTRACK EZ DRUMMER Computer music Drum Kits
Offered by Inta-Audio
Price: 79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom-Bang-A-Bang !, 28 Aug 2013
This Product could be just what your looking for here if your serious about putting some decent beats together for your home recordings...4 different kits with a choice of styles... Pop/Rock - Funk/Rock - Motown - Ballad - Sidestick and over 100 Fills and they've thrown in EZX Cocktail to boot. So Kits(4) x Styles(5) x Grooves(150) x Playing variations(20).+ EZX Cocktail .Within each kit you have a choice of changing the individual drums and or cymbals.....that's a lot of permutations of beats...so there's no excuse for not finding your style straight out of the box ! I've configured my EZDrummer to my midi keyboard/pads and it's a joy to piece things together....Once your into this it's relatively easy to multi channel the kits making the eq'ing and adding effects to the individual parts of the kit dead easy giving you complete control of your recording !..I'm running this in Cubase Elements 7 on a Windows 7 64bit OS...I'll never be John Bonham..But this'll help !

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Correct Controller...Wrong era !, 18 Oct 2011
Recieved my remote control today only 2 days after ordering from Rm.Accessories so was mighty pleased with the rapid delivery. Well packaged and does exactly what it says on the label!There's also a slip of paper in the package that, because the original and the replacement are cosmetically different,explains in a diagram what the functions of the different buttons are. However..although it was functionally the bees knees as regards a replacement for my old controller the DvD recorder itself was washed up on analog beach somewhere in the wake of the digital era...Yep you guessed it...the DvD recorder isn't compatible with my digital T.v or indeed the digital signal entering my home at the wall socket.
So Beware buyers to check these little details out. As i've already said the product is great in that it certainly does the job it's intended for but it's a replacement for a product that is basically...well..obsolete and shouldn't be sold as such.
Looking on the bright side(If there is one)Rm.Accessories also offer a 100% money back guarantee so all may not be lost!..Still they seem like a good company to deal with..Hence the 4 stars for packaging,speed of delivery and for their aftersales promise. Although I was unfortunate in this instance I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future if need be.

Jeff.

Qwik Tune - Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner
Qwik Tune - Snark All Instrument Clip On Tuner
Price: 9.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Snark me baby one more time !, 21 Mar 2011
As the review title suggests I just bought another one for my son.Great wee device this with no airs and graces. It does what it says on the box, exactly that.Read a review on it suggesting it might be a little bit on the small side. Well I can only suggest they get smaller fingers or a bigger guitar coz this is a wee belter.For the cost of three pints splash yer cash and get one of these.Could have just given it 4.99 out of 5 coz i'm not keen on the posty but there you have it..A FIVE.