Profile for ron butler > Reviews

ron butler

Tomy Thomas Track Master Emily Train
Tomy Thomas Track Master Emily Train

5.0 out of 5 stars For my grandson, 23 Dec 2013
My grandson was very pleased with Emily which I gave him when I arrived in Brisbane for Christmas. I gave it to him to celebrate the recent birth of his sister.

Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Boardwalk Empire - Season 1-3 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Steve Buscemi
Price: 32.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Steve Buscemi, 23 Dec 2013
Steve Buscemi was awesome as the brilliant scientist, but totally nuts, in Armeggedon.
I have only just started to watch Boardwalk Empire and like what I see so far. My rating may change in due course.

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster James Motorised Engine
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster James Motorised Engine
Offered by scificollectorshop
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For my grandson, 23 Dec 2013
Along with Henry, I am sure my grandson WILL love James for Christmas and I am here to see him enjoy it in Sunny Brisbane.

The Catcher in the Rye, and Salinger analysis
The Catcher in the Rye, and Salinger analysis

1.0 out of 5 stars Big time CRAP!, 23 Dec 2013
I thought I was buying the book The Catcher In The Rye by J D Salinger for my Kindle (I was a first timer on it). Instead I ended up with this rubbish! Sorry Amazon. Usually your very good, but I feel very let down by this particular experience. I am going to continue reading paperback and hardback books in future (mainly from my local charity shops!! WYSIWYG.

Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Henry Motorised Engine
Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Henry Motorised Engine
Offered by Tyvos Trading
Price: 14.75

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 5 and 1/2 year old grandson, 23 Dec 2013
Its not so much that I love it, but I know that my grandson WILL love this for Christmas when I see him in Brisbane, Australia. (Actually I am here now. It is great to feel warm in mid 30 degree temperatures!)