Profile for Cleaning freak > Reviews

Super Tarot: How to Link the Cards to Reveal Your Future
Super Tarot: How to Link the Cards to Reveal Your Future
by Sasha Fenton

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 26 Jun 2013
Not a book for beginners like myself ,but I'm sure once I feel more confident reading tarot cards it should be a useful addition to my collection.

The 2-Hour Tarot Tutor: Learn to Read the Tarot in Just Two Hours
The 2-Hour Tarot Tutor: Learn to Read the Tarot in Just Two Hours
by Wilma Carroll

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 26 Jun 2013
I brought this book twice by accident. The first being a second hand one! I'm glad I brought this new one as I think it's been updated. Not read it all yet, but love the bits I have.

The 2-hour Tarot Tutor: Learn the Ancient Art of Tarot - The Easy Way
The 2-hour Tarot Tutor: Learn the Ancient Art of Tarot - The Easy Way
by Wilma Carroll

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 26 Jun 2013
This is an interesting book. Not really got to grips with the instructions yet of "just read what you see" method to read tarot cards. But I'm sure I'll get more out of it with more practise.

The Ultimate Guide to the Rider Waite Tarot
The Ultimate Guide to the Rider Waite Tarot
by Johannes Fiebig

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 26 Jun 2013
Not read the whole book, but really like the bits I have. Great illustrations good quality book. Looking forward to completing it.

Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Kingfisher Bird Feeding Station
Offered by Garden Selections Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 26 Jun 2013
Although this bird feeder was only £10.75 I was expecting a better quality product. It arrived on time and the birds are eating me out of house and home!

3PC JUMBO SYNTHETIC SHAMMY HEAVY DUTY CLOTHS
3PC JUMBO SYNTHETIC SHAMMY HEAVY DUTY CLOTHS

1.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 24 Jun 2013
I am very disappointed with these clothes as they didn't perform as well as I thought they would. I wanted them for my shower as I usually use a microfiber cloth and wanted one that I only had to wipe over once, not several times as with my microfiber cloth. Also I found I could get them for a £1.00 from my local pound shop!

Tarot Made Easy: Get immediate, specific answers to your most pressing questions with this amazingly simple new method
by Nancy Garen

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying this!, 17 May 2013
Although this book only cost 1p, I was very dissapointed! I though it was too good to be true that it would be so simple to get a true out come so easily! As the saying goes, "You only get what you pay for". I wouldn't recommend it.

Complete Illustrated Guide - Aromatherapy: A Practical Approach to the Use of Essential Oils for Health and Well-being (Colour Health Reference Series)
by Julia Lawless

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 16 April 2013
This book was pre-owned and came in brilliant condition. I'm really into Aromatherapy and this book covered every aspect in great detail. I loved the section on common ailments and how to treat them which is great as I think we rely too much on prescription drugs.

Tarot for Life: Reading the Cards for Everyday Guidance and Growth
Tarot for Life: Reading the Cards for Everyday Guidance and Growth
by Paul Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning Freak, 16 April 2013
This book is great. I love Paul Quinn's writing style. He not only gives the spritual meaning of the cards but also gives a real life example so you can have greater understanding . I've not completed this book yet but cannot wait to get my hands on it to finish it.

Chef Aid Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow
Chef Aid Fabric and Sweater Comb, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning freak, 4 Feb 2013
Brilliant product. Easy to carry around, doesn't need batteries to use. Would recommend to friends that like to keep sweaters, coats etc bobble free

Page: 1 | 2 | 3