Profile for Dr. Pedro L. Moran-Raschio > Reviews

Content by Dr. Pedro L. M...

Dr. Pedro L. Moran-Raschio "pedroluis" (Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor
by Mary Buffett

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books in investments valuation., 21 Oct. 2005
This is one of the best books in investment's valuation I ever had. Certainly very clear ideas, and several times right I am afraid. I used to disagree with being anti technological and I got burn. One of my best returns on equity I ever had (I even bought it second hand for few pennies!) This books gives a clear idea about value investment, sometimes it is a little confuse in particular with the efford for not writting formulas and trying to do everything in a calculator. Perfect complement is The Buffettology workbook to clarify some ideas. 100% good value for money both of them.

English Grammar In Use with Answers and CD ROM: A Self-study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Students of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best grammar books I ever had., 21 Sept. 2004
Having aproximately 30 books of English Grammar, this is on of the best, I learned English on this one. After seen this brillian new version in colour and CDROM, I bought it and it is better than ever. This is one of the starts in my collection, simple, practical , with theory and exercises what else can we ask? Covers all the basic aspects of English grammar in different chapters, well presented, organized and simple to understand.

The Money Diet
The Money Diet
by Martin Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best book of money I ever read ( I read a lot of them!), 12 Jun. 2004
This review is from: The Money Diet (Paperback)
I learn a lot of things with this book, I maybe can save around 6,000 pounds a year! Switching suppliers, avoiding credit card interest, refinancing my loan, using cash and not plastic and many others GREAT IDEAS, without reduce my quality of life.
This kind of information should be teach at schools.
I recommend this book to anybody who live in the UK and very useful to anybody who lives in the western world. Very difficult to get something better.
This is a continental promoting the end of the rip off of Britain!

The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big
by David J. Schwartz

5.0 out of 5 stars This book have very good ideas for relationships., 29 Mar. 2002
Again, another book oriented for the american market. The content of the book is oriented to the bussines people and "making money". I think many of this principles can be translate to other human relationships and it is very helpful.

Personal Finance for Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
Personal Finance for Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyles Paperback))
by Eric Tyson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 29 Mar. 2002
Despite it is written for the American market, the basic contents are applicable all over the world. I think the content of this book should be teach in the schools all over the world and it will help our understanding and money management. Unfortunately, I did not read this book in my early twenties.

The Bond Book
The Bond Book
by Thau

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence is the word for this book., 23 Jan. 2001
This review is from: The Bond Book (Paperback)
I think this one of the best books of bonds I ever read, It will help you to understand the risks involving dealing with bonds and the quite complex world of the bond market, basic reference for professionals as private investors.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5