Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Ribeye" (MIRFIELD, West Yorks United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Garmin Fenix GPS Multisport Watch with Outdoor Navigation
Garmin Fenix GPS Multisport Watch with Outdoor Navigation

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tracking watch, 11 Mar. 2014
I’m a photographer and bought this watch to geotag my photographs. Works really well for that as its out of the way on my wrist, tracks where I am and allows me to download a GPX file into Lightroom to locate where I took each photo on the Map. If Garmin would just add Sun and Moon rise and set information it would tick all the boxes for me.

AKG K550 High-Performance Closed-Back Reference Class Headphones - Black
AKG K550 High-Performance Closed-Back Reference Class Headphones - Black
Offered by home AV direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cans, 30 July 2013
Excellent quality in both construction and sound. Needed a long lead so I can watch TV at reasonable distance while plugged in. The 9 ft cable was just the job. However, I wish they had made the lead a plug in connection to the phones and has also provided an additional shorter lead so that one could interchange them. I trip over the lead if out in the street listening to an mp3 player. Just a thought for a future model.

EasyAcc 12000mAh Power Bank 4 USB 3.5A Output Portable Charger High Capacity External Battery Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - Output: 0.5A ~ 2.1A, Black
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy 12000, 18 July 2013
Managed to recharge my Samsung Galaxy lll mini a total of six times before flattening the 12000's battery. After a full recharge, which took overnight, recharged my Galaxy Tab 10.1 only once (while switched off) before needing to recharge the 12000 again. I understand from other reviews that the charge capacity may get better after it's been used a few times, so I may be back to add an update to this later.

It's a weighty little device and along with the little pouch, supplied to carry all the wee bits, its not the sort of thing to carry around in your pocket. However its a definite hit with me and will always be in the bottom of my ruck sack in case of those unforseen emergencies. The instruction booklet was written by an English speaking Pigeon, but it does indicate that each of the charging ports are for a specific device i.e. 1) iPad 2) iPhone 3) Samsung 4) Other Nokia, as each has a different output. These are not shown on the device, only the output values, so keep a note of this with you in case you need to give a boost to a friends device.

I also ordered a Mr Phone mains adapter to recharge the 12000 as recommended by a previous reviewer as it does not come with any way to recharge it except the USB on your computer . Original MrPhone (2100mah) High Voltage Rapid Charge USB Mains Adapter for Amazon New Kindle Fire 2 HD 7" & 8.9" inch/ Kindle Fire, New Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Apple iPad Mini/3/2/1, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 10.1, Galaxy Tab 7.0/7.0 Plus/10.1, Len...

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 32 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-032G-U46A)
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant memory, 11 May 2013
Went in my new Samsung Tab 10.1 a treat. Amazing how much music and photos can be stored on it. Appears to be very fast to store files to as well

Samsung EB-F1M7FLU (I8190) Lithium Ion Battery for Galaxy S3 Mini
Samsung EB-F1M7FLU (I8190) Lithium Ion Battery for Galaxy S3 Mini

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent incorrect battery, 11 May 2013
They sent one with only three contacts when the Galaxy mini has four, so returned it. Came in packaging supposed to be for the correct phone though!!!

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 inch Tablet - White (16GB, WiFi, Android 4.0)
Offered by TODO! TODO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expect 10.1, 11 May 2013
Cannot praise the Tab enough. Confined to my sick bed and still able to communicate with the rest of the world.

IVSO Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand - NOT Fit Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 (White)
Offered by Gambolex

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket, 21 April 2013
Well pleased with this cover. Good design, looks well made and very light in weight. Very easy to attach to the Tab.. Offers good protection when closed. Nice soft feel with the product. Only just got it but it does look well made and should last, but time will tell. Tab can be used either flat or in in one of three upright positions as shown in the photos of the product. I got a white one to go with the white Tab 2 10.

EcoAir ECO DD122 Desiccant Simple Dehumidifier - White
EcoAir ECO DD122 Desiccant Simple Dehumidifier - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Desiccant DD122FW - Simple, 9 Jan. 2013
Excellent product and delivered within 48 hrs of ordering. Well constructed and easy to use, was amazed at how much water it removed from the air in my Bungalow. Now have it set to come on automatically via the moisture control. Very quiet in operation and allows my washing to dry much quicker when I have to dry clothes indoors during the wet weather. Can highly recommend.

It's now end of April and I am still very happy with this product. Use it every day and its still giving sterling service.

Sekonda Gents Brown Dial Date Strap WR Watch 3882
Sekonda Gents Brown Dial Date Strap WR Watch 3882
Offered by Discount Watches UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice looking watch, 17 Oct. 2012
Really please with this watch. It's just arrived well within the date suggested. Its only one hour slow, so was soon on my wrist and adjusted. Nice brown face with cream hands and numbers plus a yellow second hand.. Strap is a nice light brown. Good size face plus a large knob to adjust the device. Great value

Tamrac MX5383 BLACK MAS Flash Medium Case
Tamrac MX5383 BLACK MAS Flash Medium Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick access to Flash Gun, 16 Oct. 2012
Glad I bought the Tamrac MAS system. This holds either my Canon 550 or 430 Speedlites allowing fast access and convenient storage while not in use. Just wish that the small pocket at the front was large enough for the OC-E3 off camera shoe cord, but it will take a set of additional batteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4