Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
The Proposal (A Perfect Match Series Book 1)
The Proposal (A Perfect Match Series Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars A cute read... but the writing style just didn't do it for me!, 22 May 2014
It was a nice easy read and an enjoyable story…. For that it was near enough a 3 star read for me! I liked both main character Ethan and Nadine and could at times feel the chemistry between them… I also thought the baddie as such was written well in Sandra, I know I didn’t like her at all! So if you are looking for something to tune out, read, and enjoy in an afternoon this would come recommended as a freebie.

Had I paid for the book I would have been disappointed. It is in need of an editor but was happy to read around that as it didn’t distract too much from the story! My main complaint is how it jumps from one person’s point of view to the other with very little warning. Also I am not a great fan of being told the story rather than hearing it from either one characters perspective or the other. With that said I found the story line enjoyable enough to keep reading until the end!

I am not certain I would read anything by this author again, but shows potential after having a few books under her wings may give it a go but again wouldn’t want to pay for it!

A Chance at Love (A Ferry Creek Novel): (a billionaire romance novel)
A Chance at Love (A Ferry Creek Novel): (a billionaire romance novel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Wow... not usually such a difference with other reviews but..., 28 Feb. 2014
The premise of the book and the description of the book in other reviews is pretty much what I would say so I won't rehash what the actual story is about...

I thought the actual premise and story line had potential but it was lost among loads and loads of different stories and characters, which in their own rights could have made for separate more developed stories rather than clouding this story. So I found the romance between Sullivan and Jess hard to believe. I won't spoil it if you choose to read it but after a handful of encounters they are professing their love.

I wanted to know what happened in the end so I skimmed over the remaining 2/3rds of the book.

Also the use of the characters names was over done. For example when Sullivan is standing in his office thinking about his past, the use of his name over and over and over and over again just got to repetitive. It didn't help that his name Sullivan Chasen is a bit of a mouthful.

I was able to pick this up for a freebie, but had I paid for the novel I wouldn't have been a happy bunny! Must say I won't be picking up anything else at this stage by the author.

The Vampire's Submissive
The Vampire's Submissive

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Sexy Short Read 3.5 STARS - Well worth a go!, 21 Oct. 2013
I really enjoyed this short read! Perfect for an afternoon in... It was well written and fast paced. It had me from the first page and will keep my eye out for more from this author. The characters were well developed in the short amount of time! This book had potential to be a Five Star for me if only it had been a bit longer. The concept I loved and would easily read again so has earned a place on my kindle but it had the potential to really be fleshed out into a full length novel. One of the things I really liked about this book was Katy, although a bigger heroine she was confident, sassy, smart, and sexy!

I really do hope the other characters get a story from the book like Alexander!

Would easily recommend this book!

Reckless Curves
Reckless Curves

4.0 out of 5 stars That good it was so close to a 5 Star for me!, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Reckless Curves (Kindle Edition)
This is a short little read so a perfect way to spend an afternoon or just enough to read before bed! The description of this book is very good so I wont spoil the read by giving too much away. All I can say is that it was very well written and the characters even in the short space of time were well developed and likeable! Brent is the sexy, confident, alpha dom! Yummy! Shannon although has her insecurities because she is bigger, comes across confident, smart, funny, and sexy! What a great combination...

For me I was sad to see it end and would have been a Five Star rating easily from me is there would have been an epilogue... Still would easily read this story again and will keep my eyes open for more from this author!

New York City Cop (BBW, Curvy with Dominant Alpha Cop)
New York City Cop (BBW, Curvy with Dominant Alpha Cop)

1.0 out of 5 stars Morbid curiousity is all I can claim or temporary insanity!, 26 Aug. 2013
I read a book yesterday by this author and you will find more about that in my reviews... It got 1 star as well and to be quite frank if there was a button to give it no stars I would have done with that book as well as this one. All I can say is that I was so curious if this one would be on the same level as the other one or maybe there was a possibility of them getting better?!? Not a chance!

Would again struggle to recommend this book even if you are able to pick it up as a freebie as I did. Will not be curious again in the future...

Where There Is Smoke
Where There Is Smoke

4.0 out of 5 stars First taste!, 25 Aug. 2013
This was my first read by this author and I enjoyed the story and even had me smiling in a few places (particularly the absurdity of cooking bacon nude!) Solid 3.5 star read! Although short they are engaging! I find the writing style very easy to read and will continue to read them... Enjoying the BBW theme with a HOT SEXY HUNKY Fire Fighter I must say... Although the books are erotic they always have a HEA which ties it up nicely!

The descriptions of these books are very good and since they are short I do not want to give too much away!

Will continue to pick up works from this author!

Hotter: The BBW and the Firefighter 2 (Curvy Girls and Alpha Males)
Hotter: The BBW and the Firefighter 2 (Curvy Girls and Alpha Males)

4.0 out of 5 stars 2nd Novella from this author!, 25 Aug. 2013
This is the second novella I have read from this author and like the others it is a solid 3.5 start read! Although short they are engaging! I find the writing style very easy to read and will continue to read them... Enjoying the BBW theme with a HOT SEXY HUNKY Fire Fighter I must say... Although the books are erotic they always have a HEA which ties it up nicely!

Will continue to pick up works from this author!

Hottest: The BBW and the Firefighter 3 (Curvy Girls and Alpha Males)
Hottest: The BBW and the Firefighter 3 (Curvy Girls and Alpha Males)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying Maria's Novellas, 25 Aug. 2013
This is the third one I have read so far and I must say that I do enjoy them! Although short they are engaging! I find the writing style very easy to read and will continue to read them... Enjoying the BBW theme with a HOT SEXY HUNKY Fire Fighter I must say... Although the books are erotic they always have a HEA which ties it up nicely!

Will continue to pick up works from this author!

Slow Burn (Dominant Firefighters, BBW, BDSM, Erotic Power Romance)
Slow Burn (Dominant Firefighters, BBW, BDSM, Erotic Power Romance)

2.0 out of 5 stars Potential..., 25 Aug. 2013
This story had potential it really did... It was well written and for a short novella pulled me in straight away. But the reasoning Justin the fire fighter uses to get with her, just threw me for a loop... I will not give it away exactly what happens as I do not want to spoil it for you.

I was able to get this book as a freebie, but would not have been too happy if I would have paid for it.

Biker (BBW, Curvy with Dominant Alpha Biker)
Biker (BBW, Curvy with Dominant Alpha Biker)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me..., 25 Aug. 2013
I have picked up loads of short BBW novellas and have really enjoyed them! This is not one of them unfortunately. The writing is very hard to get into and actually enjoy reading. There are numerous mistakes and normally I do not really care about that. But there are so many it distracts from the story.

I picked this up as a freebie and would struggle to recommend it for a read based on that... I would have been severely disappointed had I paid for this novella.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15