Profile for Lynne Wilkins > Reviews

Head Or Heart
Head Or Heart
Price: 7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Head Or Heart (Audio CD)
Have played this album over and over - am in danger of wearing it out! Def her best album yet!

4ft SMALL Double BLACK faux leather ottoman storage bed with 8 inch memory foam mattress
Offered by Fireplaces4life
Price: 244.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bed for the money!, 13 Jun 2014
Received this a few weeks ago - my son put it together in about an hour - he's that chuffed! Loves his new bed as it means he has so much more room, and I'm happy as it means I can store most of his excess stuff inside his bed - job done! Thanks - great bed!

Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Flying Frenzy Interactive Feather Cat Toy- 39" Single length Rod
Offered by Purrs In Our Hearts
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My cat toy had a fault but now resolved ! Cat very happy now!!!, 24 Feb 2014
I reviewed this item a few days ago - however in light of my conversations with the sellers because of this - I have been dealing a most helpful lady in resolving the issue that I had with the toy - it seems the one I got had a fault and we have now resolved the problem (could only happen to me Lol!) - so all good - my normally 2 very lazy cats love it so we're now a very happy (and healthier) cat family!!!

BENTLEY 18M STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES AIRER HORSE LINE RACK
BENTLEY 18M STAINLESS STEEL CLOTHES AIRER HORSE LINE RACK
Offered by BuyDirect4U
Price: 18.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 20 Nov 2013
Great - light and easy to put together - can get loads of clothes on this -and they dry so much quicker than my old dryer!

Red Coral & 925 Sterling Silver Earrings
Red Coral & 925 Sterling Silver Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely earrings, 25 Oct 2013
These were delivered very quickly in a delicate little box - these were a birthday present fory mother in law and matched perfectly with a necklace she had - thanks vrr much - impressed!