Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Andrew James Quick Thaw Defrost Tray With Non-slip Silicone Corners - For Rapid Defrosting Of Frozen Foods
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Now that's what I call magic!!, 9 Feb. 2016
I had one of these years ago and am not too sure where it got too?! I'm guessing it got lost whilst having a clear out to move??
Anyway I saw a similar and more expensive version on QVC and memories flooded back! I had to have one again, but not at their prices!
We've all done it - forgotten to get something out the freezer or someone extra is home for dinner, this is when this beauty will be invaluable!
I don't know how it works, but it just does.
Simple and quick test:-
Put an ice cube on a normal plate and another on this and prepare to be AMAZED!! It immediately begins to melt on this tray whilst the one on the plate initially does nothing......then far more slowly.
Get one and try it, if you don't like it return it or contact me and send it to me as I'll happily have it :-)

L'HOMME SPORT Eau de Toilette spray 60 ml
L'HOMME SPORT Eau de Toilette spray 60 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get hold of - smells lovely, 16 Jan. 2016
This is difficult to get hold of in the UK for some reason?! My husband bought this in Lanzarote and it has become one of his favourites. He is not one to just have a couple of squirts - he likes a good few generous squirts ha ha! It smells lovely so when I found it on Amazon I knew I'd have to get some. I only ever buy fragrance from Amazon directly (I never use Marketplaces as I wouldn't be 100% sure it was genuine) as I know Amazon will always sell me genuine fragrance.

Inecto Naturals - Hmmm Hydration Coconut Moisture Cream - 250ml (Case of 6)
Inecto Naturals - Hmmm Hydration Coconut Moisture Cream - 250ml (Case of 6)
Offered by KrystalDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars We have tried much dearer creams but this one gives the best results. It does take a little rubbing in ..., 7 Jan. 2016
The power of coconut cream. My husband has been using this for years for dry/irritated skin on his back during the winter months. This used to be £1.00 a pot but i think people are wishing up to its powers. We have tried much dearer creams but this one gives the best results. It does take a little rubbing in but nothing major. I have it constantly in my Amazon basket so I see if the price goes up or down.

PAIR OF CREAM SQUARE PILLOWCASES PILLOW CASES SET 65X65cm (26"x26")
PAIR OF CREAM SQUARE PILLOWCASES PILLOW CASES SET 65X65cm (26"x26")
Offered by TheQuietMoments Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 7 Jan. 2016
I wanted these to "line" my square feather cushions to keep the cushion inserts cleaner and stop the odd feathers or two escaping. At £5.79 these are great value for money. I normally like 100% cotton as it's more breathable but these are decorative cushions so it doesn't really matter, it not the same as the main pillows we actually sleep on.

Gabor Prague Med, Women's Boots, Black Leather 6.5 UK
Gabor Prague Med, Women's Boots, Black Leather 6.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS LUXUIRIOUS AS MY SUEDE GABOR BOOTS, 4 Jan. 2016
I ordered these after buying some gorgeous black suede boots in the sale at John Lewis, however these are no way as luxurious and I have returned them. This is not to say they aren't ok boots, they are just not for me.

Philips LivingColors Micro Colour Changing Mood Light White (Integrated 1 x 4.7 Watts LED Bulb, Touch Control)
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light - nice mood lighting, 3 Jan. 2016
We bought this in black from John Lewis for £30.00. I have larger remote control version and really like that one. We wanted this for the corner of our lounge, it is very effective.
I have just order a white one from Amazon for my dining room. The delivery estimate is 1 - 2 months but the price is great at just over £20.00 so I am willing to wait and as it will probably come sooner?

FoodSaver FFS012 Vacuum Sealing System
FoodSaver FFS012 Vacuum Sealing System

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jan. 2016
I had a vacuum sealer previous to this one for many years. It did do the job but was noisy and slow. I asked for this one for a Christmas present as I was running out of ideas to give people! I'm very glad I did as I have used it loads already.
You do have to press the lid down fairly firmly twice to lock it into place before you can begin to seal. Once you get the hang of this it's easy.
It is great for sealing the left over turkey, salmon and ham etc... I will be using to split larger packets of meat and cheese etc. My husband takes the micky but I don't care coz I love it ha ha :-) I highly recommend this. It is a bit bigger than my old one but will still fit in a drawer or cupboard with ease.
This machine is excellent! It is much quieter and seals much quicker. It removes the air very quickly. I also like the fact you have a specific button to seal the end of the bag when yin are cutting it off the bag roll. My old one was very hit and miss and took ages before it would seal.

iPad PRO Case - KHOMO® Dual Black Leather Case iPad Pro 12.9" - Ultra Slim Lightweight with Stand and Magnetic Smart Cover Auto Wake Sleep On / Off Function Full Body Protection for new Apple iPad PRO - Leather Black
Offered by ElectroStore SL

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband likes it - it's very smart and competitively priced, 26 Dec. 2015
I bought this for my husband as a Christmas present to protect the iPad pro I also got him. (What a lucky hubby) I did say to him if it wasn't what he wanted he could exchange it but he seems to really like it. It fits his iPad pro nicely giving it good protection too. It is leather too so it looks great.
I wasn't going to get a case because the iPad was expensive but then I thought it would need protecting so started researching and reading reviews. This one got good reviews and I liked the video about it. The price was very good especially compared to the Apple Store!

iPad Air 2 (6th Generation) Smart Four-Fold Case Cover By PUPiL of Cambridge, England Handmade Genuine Leather (Scarlet - Red)
Offered by iZilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice compact leather case - gift boxed, 26 Dec. 2015
This is wrapped in tissue paper and well presented in a really nice gift box. The case appears to be good quality and is nice and slim fitting whilst still giving great protection. I have it in red and its lovely colour. It fits my iPad Air 2 perfectly. The front of the case kind of folds to make a stand. I'll admit this took me a little working out and to get used to but once you know how it's easy!! It was well priced in my opinion compared the ones on offer from Apple. Time will tell how it lasts but I look,after my stuff so I'm hoping it will be great.

Joseph Joseph 4-Piece Nest Storage Twin Pack - Multi-Colour
Joseph Joseph 4-Piece Nest Storage Twin Pack - Multi-Colour

3.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect measurements in product description :-(, 26 Dec. 2015
Don't take any notice of the sizes in the product information as they are completely wrong. The largest container considerably smaller than then the 42 ish cms it states as the largest dimension. It was only about 20+ ish cms!!
What a con - I am returning them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20