Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
s.Oliver Women's Short Sleeve Dress -  Multicoloured - Mehrfarbig (golden khaki AOP 79A0) - 10
s.Oliver Women's Short Sleeve Dress - Multicoloured - Mehrfarbig (golden khaki AOP 79A0) - 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress - great price, 1 Sept. 2015
Lovely dress that fits as expected. It is very soft and comfortable to wear and is really nice quality. I paid just £14.03 which is great value. It is a crinkle type material so will be great to pack for going away.
I would like this in the khaki colour too.

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml

5.0 out of 5 stars OPI, 27 Aug. 2015
Easy to apply and quick drying. It provides good protection for my nails and stays on well. It is quite expensive but it is nice.

L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energy Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser
L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Hydra Energy Anti-Fatigue Moisturiser
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice face cream, 27 Aug. 2015
Keeps my husbands skin nice and smooth. The price fluctuates massively on Amazon and in the shops - I keep it in my basket and it notifies when the price drops then I order in bulk.

Radox Feel Glam Berry Shower Cream 250 ml - Pack of 6
Radox Feel Glam Berry Shower Cream 250 ml - Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous, 20 Aug. 2015
Smells absolutely gorgeous - feels luxurious - great price.

Jack and Jones Men's JJORJUDE One Pocket Short Sleeve Casual Shirt, Blue (Peacoat), Large

5.0 out of 5 stars £30.00 shirt for £7.76 - absolute bargain!!, 20 Aug. 2015
The shirt has a £30.00 price tag on it but Amazon sold it for the amazing bargain price of £7.76. I was a little worried ordering it because there were no reviews and the fit of shirts can vary hugely but I needn't have worried because this was just perfect. The quality of the shirt is really good and the fit as expected. I bought this for my son mainly because of the bargain price and he and his girlfriend really liked it so that's a result.

Fehn Explorer Bird Activity Spiral
Fehn Explorer Bird Activity Spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Fehn activity spiral toy - nice bright quality toy at a great price, 13 Aug. 2015
I bought this for £4.49 on an Amazon coupon deal which was 50% off the full price! This price of £4.49 was absolutely amazing as it is now selling for just under £15.00. I am very very happy with it. This is to be a gift and I think it will be well received.
It is really lovely quality and the colours are bright and vibrant. It has lots of interesting bits to keep any baby amused. I would recommend this to others.

InterDesign Small Spa Basket, Blue
InterDesign Small Spa Basket, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for shower caddy!!, 8 Aug. 2015
Perfect size for my son to keep his shower gel, sponge, shampoo, condition etc. I've just ordered a 2nd one in white for my daughter too. They are nice and sturdy too so I hope they will last well.

7ft Childrens Kids Skipping Rope Wooden Handles Outdoor Traditional Toy Game
7ft Childrens Kids Skipping Rope Wooden Handles Outdoor Traditional Toy Game
Offered by Home Star Supplies Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Too lightweight, 6 Aug. 2015
This skipping rope is too lightweight to skip properly. I wanted a traditional wooden one because I find,the plastic ones too stiff.
I would pay more money for a quality weighted alternative.
Handle broken to now!
If anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them please??

Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)
Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars 30cm Fehn Hare, 1 Aug. 2015
This is a great size and spreally nice and soft and cuddly. The quality is lovely and it will make a lovely gift

Fehn Medium Musical Hare (Red)
Fehn Medium Musical Hare (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fehn Musical Hare - it's oh so cute :-), 1 Aug. 2015
This Fehn musical hare is SO cute. It is nice and cuddly and dressed beautifully. The quality is very nice.
I can't wait to give this to my niece and her husband when their daughter is born later this month :-)
It plays a cute melody when the cord is pulled.
Great price as always too Amazon on one of your special "coupon" deals :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20