Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 - 50ml
NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 - 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light and non greasy, 22 May 2015
Lovely and light cream which is easily absorbed. It is a nice size for travelling as the tube is quite small and lightweight. I like it.

Belkin 2.1 A Bullet Micro Car Charger with Removable Charge and Sync Lightning Cable for iPad, iPod, iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6 & 6 Plus - Black (MFI Approved)
Offered by Electronics-Depot®

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling charged!!, 21 May 2015
Great for charging my iPhone 6 whilst on the move! It is nice and compact and just tucks neatly away in the glove compartment. It charged my phone quickly. This is what the Apple shop suggested to buy. I would recommend this charger plus it was a great price.

Homgaty 3 Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags Net Socks Underwear Wash 1 Large 2 Medium One 50*60cm And Two 40*50cm
Offered by Happy eTrade

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 18 May 2015
These are laundry washing nets of a reasonable standard. I don't think they will last for ages but for just over £2 what else could be expected? They are nice and big but as with previous bags I imagine the zips will break and then I will order some more.

Dove Original Stick Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 40 ml
Dove Original Stick Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 40 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle on my skin, 15 May 2015
Smells nice and is gentle on my skin especially after shaving my underarms whilst still giving me protection.

Radox Fresh and Fruity Weekend Wash Bag
Radox Fresh and Fruity Weekend Wash Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous - nice presentation, 11 May 2015
I have bought this shower gel before at Xmas for friends and it smells gorgeous, so much so I bought some for myself!
I needed a small birthday gift for a friend and when I saw this in the weekend toiletry bag I thought it looked nice. When it arrived I wasn't disappointed it will make a really nice wash or make up bag. The design is very cute and there is a little strawberry tag on the zip.
I think I'm gonna get myself one too, then when the shower gel is all gone get the other box set (2nd picture) which is cheaper and comes with a shower/bath puff too!
Comment Comment | Permalink

1kg(approx 230) Decorative Round Red Glass Pebbles..15-20m
1kg(approx 230) Decorative Round Red Glass Pebbles..15-20m
Offered by SGI Outlet

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 7 May 2015
Good value for money and plenty of them.

Malteaster Bunny 29 g (Pack of 32)
Malteaster Bunny 29 g (Pack of 32)
Offered by NANOBITS LIMITED (PROMPTLY DESPATCHED WITHIN ONE WORKING DAY)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nom Nom Nom!!, 29 April 2015
Nom Nom Nom!! So good they should be available all year round!

Mrs Brown's Boys Sound Greeting Card
Mrs Brown's Boys Sound Greeting Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs Brown's Boys, 29 April 2015
My mother in law loves Mrs Brown's boys so this was perfect for her

Animal Amberlynn Top - Navy
Animal Amberlynn Top - Navy
Offered by Ann's Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 22 April 2015
Nice casual t-shirt - comfortable to wear and great value for money in the sale. True to size in my opinion and good quality.

T-Shirt Women Animal Amberlynn T-Shirt
T-Shirt Women Animal Amberlynn T-Shirt
Offered by Ann's Cottage

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 4 are really nice t-shirts, 22 April 2015
**Unfortunately out of the 4 of this t-shirts I have a problem with the "berry" coloured one which is not washing well and I have requested a refund as it is too big now and looks dreadful on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20