Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Seven Seas Evening Primrose Oil Plus Starflower Oil 500mg 60 Capsules
Seven Seas Evening Primrose Oil Plus Starflower Oil 500mg 60 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars my nails are getting stronger and longer :-), 21 Jun. 2015
I didn't have any symptoms that made me think about taking these except at 48 I'm not getting any younger so I thought I'd take these anyway as they might ward off something at some stage? Im not one for being moody anyway particularly and to be honest I haven't really noticed any difference in me except my nails seem to be growing better and they seem to be getting stronger too. Now is this just a coincidence I'm not sure?? But so long as the price stays competitive I will continue to take them.

Pandora 250316D 14ct Yellow Gold Earrings
Pandora 250316D 14ct Yellow Gold Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars I have these in pink sapphire, 19 Jun. 2015
I have these in pink sapphire which think is prettier - I bought mine new from Germany on eBay for approx £160.00. I think the diamond version at £612.69 is way way too expensive. I not sure anyone will pay that for them?! But they are lovely.

Spontex Essentials Household Gloves Medium (12 Pairs)
Spontex Essentials Household Gloves Medium (12 Pairs)

3.0 out of 5 stars Spontex gloves, 10 Jun. 2015
For the money these are fine. I paid about 81p a pair. They aren't the thickest gloves but equally not the thinnest and seem plenty good enough for washing up and cleaning etc and on par with others I've had. I normally end up with a hole in one or other hand which ever make of gloves I buy.
I would probably buy them again?
I will update this review once I have tried them out properly as I've only used one pair a few times so far.
Update:-
These are lasting as good as any really - I will buy them again so long as the price remains the same.

Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safesense Technology
Fellowes Powershred 60Cs Cross-Cut Personal Shredder with Safesense Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST A SHREDDER FIT FOR THE JOB!!, 4 Jun. 2015
I think this is fabulous! My precious Rexel shredder is a total pain in the butt even though it wasn't a little Micky mouse model! I'd do some shredding and very quickly it was cut out and I'd have to wait for ages for it to reset. I had a massive bag of old statements that needed shredding and I've been put off doing it because it is such a palaver until now. I saw this on QVC for about £60 approx plus around £7 p&p and thought it looked good but wanted to see if I could get a better price. It looked really good in the video munching through loads of paperwork with ease so when I found the exact same model in Amazon Warehouse for £32.01 I thought I'm going to have that.
Admittedly the box was a little battered and bruised and taped up but the shredder itself was in perfect new condition and I no longer have a big bag of shredding to do because I did it all without it cutting out once! The box is now in the recycling bin and I've saved myself £27.98 off Amazon's normal price of £59.99 - I am very happy :-)
The shredder shreds very quickly chopping the pages into little tiny bits. It is slower if you shred more pages but I think this is brilliant! My old Rexel one is now in the bin where it deserves to be.

Sharp ELM 332BPK Pink 10 digit desktop Calculator
Sharp ELM 332BPK Pink 10 digit desktop Calculator

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 3 Jun. 2015
Its a nice calculator and does exactly what it should do. Nice big buttons for easy use, it also has a lovely big display screen. I got it for just over £3.00 on an Amazon Warehouse deal and am very happy with that.

NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 - 50ml
NIVEA Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 15 - 50ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice light and non greasy, 22 May 2015
Lovely and light cream which is easily absorbed. It is a nice size for travelling as the tube is quite small and lightweight. I like it.

Belkin 2.1 A Bullet Micro Car Charger with Removable Charge and Sync Lightning Cable for iPad, iPod, iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6 & 6 Plus - Black (MFI Approved)

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling charged!!, 21 May 2015
Great for charging my iPhone 6 whilst on the move! It is nice and compact and just tucks neatly away in the glove compartment. It charged my phone quickly. This is what the Apple shop suggested to buy. I would recommend this charger plus it was a great price.

Homgaty 3 Zipped Laundry Washing Mesh Bags Net Socks Underwear Wash 1 Large 2 Medium One 50*60cm And Two 40*50cm
Offered by Happy eTrade

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips, 18 May 2015
These are laundry washing nets of a reasonable standard. I don't think they will last for ages but for just over £2 what else could be expected? They are nice and big but as with previous bags I imagine the zips will break and then I will order some more.

Dove Original Stick Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 40 ml
Dove Original Stick Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - 40 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Gentle on my skin, 15 May 2015
Smells nice and is gentle on my skin especially after shaving my underarms whilst still giving me protection.

Radox Fresh and Fruity Weekend Wash Bag
Radox Fresh and Fruity Weekend Wash Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous - nice presentation, 11 May 2015
I have bought this shower gel before at Xmas for friends and it smells gorgeous, so much so I bought some for myself!
I needed a small birthday gift for a friend and when I saw this in the weekend toiletry bag I thought it looked nice. When it arrived I wasn't disappointed it will make a really nice wash or make up bag. The design is very cute and there is a little strawberry tag on the zip.
I think I'm gonna get myself one too, then when the shower gel is all gone get the other box set (2nd picture) which is cheaper and comes with a shower/bath puff too!
**Just bought myself one partly for the gorgeous bag and partly for the gorgeous shower gel - win win all the way!**
Comment Comment | Permalink