Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)
Fehn 30cm Cuddly Toy Hare (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars 30cm Fehn Hare, 1 Aug. 2015
This is a great size and spreally nice and soft and cuddly. The quality is lovely and it will make a lovely gift

Fehn Medium Musical Hare (Red)
Fehn Medium Musical Hare (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fehn Musical Hare - it's oh so cute :-), 1 Aug. 2015
This Fehn musical hare is SO cute. It is nice and cuddly and dressed beautifully. The quality is very nice.
I can't wait to give this to my niece and her husband when their daughter is born later this month :-)
It plays a cute melody when the cord is pulled.
Great price as always too Amazon on one of your special "coupon" deals :-)

Baby Shower Gift Wrap. High Quality Wrapping Paper. Unisex. 2 Sheets
Baby Shower Gift Wrap. High Quality Wrapping Paper. Unisex. 2 Sheets
Offered by PARTY ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality paper, 23 July 2015
This paper is super cute and very nice quality. I bought 2 sheets as I have 2 nieces that are pregnant and there is a suprise baby shower this weekend for them both.

Me To You Tatty Teddy Proud Mum To Be On Your Baby Shower Card 6.75" x 4.75" Code A01SS380
Offered by Shop Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and cute, 23 July 2015
This card is good quality and super cute. I bought 2 as I have 2 nieces that are both pregnant for a joint suprise baby shower this weekend.

Brabantia Ice Water Ironing Board with Steam Iron Rest, Size B, 124 x 38 cm
Brabantia Ice Water Ironing Board with Steam Iron Rest, Size B, 124 x 38 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money on a "lightning deal", 21 July 2015
I bought this on a lightning deal for £28.00 and saved myself just over £20.00. The board is for my daughter who moved back In after 6 years so she can do her own ironing in the comfort of her own room instead of me being a mug and doing it for her! (She's been back just over 1 year and I've had enough ha ha!)
The board is good quality and a good size and height as you would expect from Brabantia and comes with a 10 year guarantee.

Pest Repeller targets Mice and Rats for Small House, Exclusive to Amazon by Pest-Stop

1.0 out of 5 stars "Ant" doing a thing!! Save your money., 21 July 2015
I had a few ants getting in by my backdrop and I'd already put down the excellent Nippon powder - trouble is this looks untidy so I thought I'd try this. Well I didn't notice any difference whatsoever so personally I think it's a total waste of money

6 Pairs of Flat Shoes Laces Shoelaces for Sneakers Boots Shoes 8mm 110cm (White)
Offered by STK e-Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best quality laces, 10 July 2015
Not the best quality laces

Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil High Strength With Omega 3 Plus Vitamins D & E  120 Capsules
Seven Seas Pure Cod Liver Oil High Strength With Omega 3 Plus Vitamins D & E 120 Capsules

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 July 2015
Easy too swallow and leaves no aftertaste. Great value for money from Amazon

Lynx Attract for Him Shower Gel - 250 ml
Lynx Attract for Him Shower Gel - 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells good, 10 July 2015
Smells good and great value for money

Bright Starts Flutter and Link Friend
Bright Starts Flutter and Link Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pink and girly :-), 10 July 2015
I have 2 family member baby showers on the same day and needed 2 gifts that wouldn't break the bank because once the 2 babies are born that will be 2 more gifts to buy. These fit the bill perfectly. They are a decent size and lovely and tactile. Great from newborn and up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20