Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 996

Sallyex (UK)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
2 x SHARK Steam Cleaner Microfibre All purpose Cleaning Pads S3501, S3601, S3901
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative "Shark" pads, 23 Feb. 2015
These don't have "Shark" labels inside the pouches so I am pretty sure they are just a universal pad but they do look really good quality. The pads are the same on both sides as appose to the "Shark" ones being two different textures, one smooth and one rougher/towelling type. This is not a problem to me at all having 2 of the towelling type side and they are a fraction of the cost of the real "Shark" ones! They fit really well and time will tell as they are used and washed and I will update this review if I have any issues with them.

Ravenhead 25.5 cl Essentials Glass Mug, Transparent
Ravenhead 25.5 cl Essentials Glass Mug, Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for Nespresso machines (Lungo coffee measure), 20 Feb. 2015
We have struggled to find the "perfect size cup" for our Nespresso machine - well we have finally done it!! These cups fill to perfection on the Lungo drink sizes leaving enough room to add a little milk if needed.
They are nice quality and feel comfortable to hold. Brilliant value for money too at £2.10 each from Amazon. I would recommend them to others.

S2901 1350w Multifuction 2-in-1 Steam Mop
S2901 1350w Multifuction 2-in-1 Steam Mop
Offered by Hughes Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Let's get hot and steamy!!, 20 Feb. 2015
When I 1st plugged this in the steam seemed to take much longer to come than it did with my Vax steam mop. I later read in the instructions that this is normal for the 1st use. I like the fact that the mop pad is double sided and can use one side on my main floors and the other on my bathroom/en-suite/downstairs loo floors. Even though I had used a steam mop before I was amazed how mucky the cleaning pads got!! Eeew!! My only critisim would be that you have to take care it doesn't fall over when I'm between cleaning rooms, you have to sort of balance it. I also wish the steam button was on the handle but this is more a case of getting used to it I think.
The steam is nice and powerful and I find the mop foot fits well into most areas. This is much better than my old Vax one which was triangular and too high to glide under certain places for example suspended toilet bowls. I have ordered extra pads for it to make my life easier with washing them.
I have yet to use it as a handheld steamer but I have a feeling it will be great.
I will update my review later.

Love Heart Tin containing Mini Love Hearts
Love Heart Tin containing Mini Love Hearts
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Heart ❤️, 12 Feb. 2015
"Sweet" little tin with the added bonus of being full of miniature love heart ❤️ sweets. It is fairly small as another reviewer said but then it does say the sizes and we already have one so were fully aware of this.
Great token valentines gift

The World of Peter Rabbit - The Complete Collection of Original Tales 1-23 (Potter)
by Beatrix Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful books, 12 Feb. 2015
This is a beautful book set - it is absolutely classic

Animal Eileena Women's Jumper Red Size 14
Animal Eileena Women's Jumper Red Size 14
Offered by Ann's Cottage

5.0 out of 5 stars Foxy jumper!!, 31 Jan. 2015
Lovely jumper! It fits really well and feels lovely and soft and oh so comfortable. The size I think is true to size.

Meaco 20 Low Energy 20L Dehumidifier for up to 5 bed house with Digital Display and 2 Years Warranty MEACO20LE_APD
Offered by Energy Saving Bulbs/Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this machine! I didn't buy it from Amazon as they didn't have it at the time. I bought this particular one because after some research I found this model and it got the "Which" best buy so I thought it must be good! It is very good indeed!! I use it mainly to help dry my washing when it can't go on the line. It is amazing just how much moisture it does draw out the air! The tank I will agree is a little stiff to remove but I don't let it fill up too much so I haven't had a slopped water like one other reviewer.

Bodyblade Classic Kit Total Body Exerciser - Black, 122 cm
Bodyblade Classic Kit Total Body Exerciser - Black, 122 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it!, 19 Jan. 2015
Not for me!!
Firstly my Bodyblade arrived with accessories missing which wasn't a great start, but as I'd seen it used comprehensively I wasn't too worried. Amazon discounted my item accordingly for the bother, but even with this taken into account I really didn't like the Bodyblade and have just returned it for a full refund. I found it awkward to keep the momentum going for any length of time and as a result got fed up of it. To use it like they demonstate it I think would take a lot of practice and a fitness. I don't consider myself to be really unfit or overweight.

BOSS Orange Men's Pascha Slim Fit Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Blue, XX-Large
BOSS Orange Men's Pascha Slim Fit Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Blue, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss Orange polo shirt, 19 Jan. 2015
My husband likes Hugo Boss so I'm sure he will like this very much. It is a nice everyday colour. The quality is good and because it is from Amazon and not Marketplace I can be 100% confident that it is the genuine article. Great price again Amazon!
Please note that if you are new to Hugo Boss (Boss orange) their stuff does come up on the small side as does a lot ot designer clothing. This is a slim fit but I know their sizing so I went for a XXL to compensate.

Sugarhill Boutique Women's Curios Fox Animal Print Long Sleeve Jumper, Grey, Size 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Foxy jumper, 19 Jan. 2015
This is a nice jumper that feels really comfortable to wear. The arms are plenty long enough and I think the jumper is true to size. It is not too thick but offers a nice amount of warmth too. The design is fun. Great price too from Amazon yet again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20