Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Animal Amberlynn Top - Navy
Animal Amberlynn Top - Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 22 April 2015
Nice casual t-shirt - comfortable to wear and great value for money in the sale. True to size in my opinion and good quality.

T-Shirt Women Animal Amberlynn T-Shirt
T-Shirt Women Animal Amberlynn T-Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 22 April 2015

simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, 237 ml - Black
simplehuman Compact Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, 237 ml - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Soap simplicity, 22 April 2015
I love this dispenser. I bought one for my kitchen a few months ago and now it almost feels a pain to have to pump my other soap dispensers. (That's a bit lazy I think ha ha!) I haven't had any problems with mine hence me buying another one especially as it was only £22.50 from Amazon which is a great price. They are normally about £29.99 my 1st one had 20% off I paid £23.99 so this is a little cheaper still.
I do wish it had an separate "on/off" button though instead of having to press the "-" button which when you press the "+" to turn it back on alters the amount of soap dispensed. It is really easy to refill with soap and dispenses the soap smoothly and precisely. You don't have to use simplehuman soap either. I use Radox antibacterial soap in my kitchen one without any problems. The lavender simplehuman soap is very nice saying that. The amount of soap can be adjusted according to your needs. It does sometimes dispense "accidentally" in my kitchen if I'm cleaning up pots and pans and something crosses the sensors path but that is not a product fault just the users fault.

Bourjois 3D Effet Lip Gloss Trio
Bourjois 3D Effet Lip Gloss Trio
Offered by Themakeupcounter

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply, 20 April 2015
I like these lips glosses because I don't wear make up daily and if I'm going out I find these easy to apply and the colours not heavy like some lipsticks. Three for £7.95 including delivery is great value for money in my opinion.

Animal Reta Women's Shirt Grey Marl Size 12
Animal Reta Women's Shirt Grey Marl Size 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Animal top, 19 April 2015
This is a good quality too but I returned it. Don't let this put you off as it just wasn't for me.

BuyBottlesAndCans.com 200ml Clear HDPE Plastic Bottles with Flip Tops X 5
BuyBottlesAndCans.com 200ml Clear HDPE Plastic Bottles with Flip Tops X 5
Offered by BuyBottlesAndCans

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for holiday toiletries, 19 April 2015
Goods for decanting my shampoo and conditioner as they both come in salon sized bottles so I needed something else to take on holiday.

Animal Women's Amberlynn Floral Button Front Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Blue (Navy Marl), Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy t-shirt, 18 April 2015
This is a lovely comfortable t-shirt. I have bought it in a total of 4 different colours so far all in the sale which is great! I think it is true to size and good quality.

Louche Women's Angus Crew Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Red, Size 12
Louche Women's Angus Crew Neck Long Sleeve Jumper, Red, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jumper - nice quality, 14 April 2015
I love this jumper it has a fun design on it and is really nice quality. The sizing is true to size in my opinion. I have only quickly tried it on as it is too warm for a jumper today but it feels really comfortable on. If you a baggy look then you should go up a size. I paid the bargain price of £9.42 from Amazon which I think is brilliant value for money as always. I like buying jumpers at the end of the season and grabbing a great bargain.

Serie Expert by L'Oreal Professional Vitamino Colour Shampoo (Salon Size) 1500ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 9 April 2015
Great value for money compared to my local salon, it smells and feels lovely.

L'OREAL Professionnel Vitamino Colour Conditioner 750ml
L'OREAL Professionnel Vitamino Colour Conditioner 750ml
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than in the salon, 9 April 2015
Lovely conditiner - feels and smells really nice. It is much better value than the tiny bottles my local salon has.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20