Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
New Replacement Head / Lid for the Original Nastech & Autobin Series Auto Bin that fits the 24L, 32L, 50L and 60L sensor rubbish waste bins. This is a complete whole unit that simply replaces your current Nine Stars, Nastech and Autobin Brand Auto bins.

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY IF YOUR BIN IS UNDER 10 YEARS OLD!, 21 July 2014
My bin has a 10 year guarantee and this covers the lid so don't waste your money if under 10 years old. My buttons were cracked and wearing out from where it is occasionally opened manually and it was bugging me so I rang Nastech and the sent a replacement one out free of charge - in fact they didn't even ask for proof of purchase because I had registerd my guarantee. BRILLIANT!!

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 July 2014
I like these a lot. They are a good size and nice and strong yet incredibly soft. We use these at home for a freshening wipe not a baby wipe. They are fragrance free and great value at £6.80 for a box of 12 when I bought them.

simplehuman - tension arm kitchen roll holder | stainless steel - 5 year warranty
Offered by Lakeland

5.0 out of 5 stars "One sheet" (Bounty advert - ha ha!), 20 July 2014
I was fed up of chasing my old holder round my worktop and did a little researched and came across this one. I have to say it does what it is meant to and dispenses "one sheet" (sorry it's the advert keeps popping into my head!!). It is well weighted and accommodates a nice big kitchen roll. I use the XXL brand which has nice big sheets and it works very well. I bought mine elsewhere for £14.99 and am really happy with it.

Dreams 'n' Drapes York Single Quilt set, Blue
Dreams 'n' Drapes York Single Quilt set, Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Pattern is not the same as the packet shows. ..., 14 July 2014
Pattern is not the same as the packet shows. The quality is ok though, although I am going to return it.

Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station
Home Defence Ant Stop! Bait Station

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT CONVINCED IT WORKS AS THEY KEEP COMING BACK!!, 9 July 2014
These seemed to work for a while but then the little blighters came back!! I tried Dethlac too which I normally swear by but these ants are obviously super ants and very resilient!!
In desperation not to let things get out of hand (ants are just sticking to one small corner of my utility room) I listened to my Dad who said to try Nippon ant powder as put in their path they really can't avoid walking that back to their nest! Well so far so good they really don't seem to like it ha ha!! GOOD!! It looks a bit unsightly but then ants on my utility floor isn't pretty!
Plus yes I agree with the other reviewer - the tabs are really hard to snap off!! I had to use a screwdriver to be able to lever them off.
I will come back and update.

CANDURE® - Chiropody Foot File Nail Rasp PROFESSIONAL Pedicure Hard Dry Skin Remover 7" - Rust free Steel
Offered by CANDURE

4.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller than I expected but it is good!!, 3 July 2014
It is much smaller than I expected but I have to say it does what it says on the tin! It also came with a 2nd one which is a bonus now I can have one at home and one in my holiday was bag.

Faringdon 40.5cm Fabric Mesh Food Umbrella
Faringdon 40.5cm Fabric Mesh Food Umbrella
Offered by Henrich Hardware Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars ITS BIG, 3 July 2014
It is a really generously sized food umbrella and it is much better quality than my olde and much smaller ones. It will cover a good amount of food and help to keep the flies off!!

The Good Life Friends are Family Mug, Fine China
The Good Life Friends are Family Mug, Fine China

4.0 out of 5 stars Chosen for the words, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this for my friend and she loved it. It has lovely meaningful words. It is a nice sized mug and good quality

Engraved Elisa Whisky Glass Tumbler - Happy 70th Birthday
Engraved Elisa Whisky Glass Tumbler - Happy 70th Birthday
Offered by Just Miniatures

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a little bit of fun!, 26 Jun 2014
I bought this as a fun top up present for my Dad's 70th birthday. For the money it is great. If you want a higher end more expensive looking item then spend a little more. This does not mean it is rubbish in the slightest it is just an engraved glass. Its like the quality you might expect from an everyday drinking glass that has been engraved. I am more than happy with it.

Finish Dishwasher Freshener and Cleaner Clam Pack
Finish Dishwasher Freshener and Cleaner Clam Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars Keeps things fresh, 12 Jun 2014
I like to use one of these every now and again in my dishwasher to keep everything smelling nice. All in all it's a trusted brand and good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20