Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Meaco 20 Low Energy 20L Dehumidifier for up to 5 bed house with Digital Display and 2 Years Warranty MEACO20LE_APD

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic machine, 20 Jan. 2015
I love this machine! I didn't buy it from Amazon as they didn't have it at the time. I bought this particular one because after some research I found this model and it got the "Which" best buy so I thought it must be good! It is very good indeed!! I use it mainly to help dry my washing when it can't go on the line. It is amazing just how much moisture it does draw out the air! The tank I will agree is a little stiff to remove but I don't let it fill up too much so I haven't had a slopped water like one other reviewer.

Bodyblade Classic Kit Total Body Exerciser - Black, 122 cm
Bodyblade Classic Kit Total Body Exerciser - Black, 122 cm

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it!, 19 Jan. 2015
Not for me!!
Firstly my Bodyblade arrived with accessories missing which wasn't a great start, but as I'd seen it used comprehensively I wasn't too worried. Amazon discounted my item accordingly for the bother, but even with this taken into account I really didn't like the Bodyblade and have just returned it for a full refund. I found it awkward to keep the momentum going for any length of time and as a result got fed up of it. To use it like they demonstate it I think would take a lot of practice and a fitness. I don't consider myself to be really unfit or overweight.

BOSS Orange Men's Pascha Slim Fit Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Blue, XX-Large
BOSS Orange Men's Pascha Slim Fit Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Blue, XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Boss Orange polo shirt, 19 Jan. 2015
My husband likes Hugo Boss so I'm sure he will like this very much. It is a nice everyday colour. The quality is good and because it is from Amazon and not Marketplace I can be 100% confident that it is the genuine article. Great price again Amazon!
Please note that if you are new to Hugo Boss (Boss orange) their stuff does come up on the small side as does a lot ot designer clothing. This is a slim fit but I know their sizing so I went for a XXL to compensate.

Sugarhill Boutique Women's Curios Fox Animal Print Long Sleeve Jumper, Grey, Size 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Foxy jumper, 19 Jan. 2015
This is a nice jumper that feels really comfortable to wear. The arms are plenty long enough and I think the jumper is true to size. It is not too thick but offers a nice amount of warmth too. The design is fun. Great price too from Amazon yet again.

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Honey Glow
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Honey Glow

5.0 out of 5 stars Honey Glow, 14 Jan. 2015
Gorgeous smelling candle - this was well recieved when I gave it as a present. Yankee is a great make

Jack and Jones Men's Collage Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, White (Cloud Dancer), Large
Offered by Masdings

5.0 out of 5 stars For a gift, 14 Jan. 2015
I bought this for a gift for my daughters new boyfriend's birthday. They have only been together about 2 months and as we have just spent out for Christmas for him I didn't want to go crazy and spend loads of money so soon after Christmas for his birthday . I also didn't want the embarrassment of buying nothing. I have bought Jack & Jones beforefor my husband so I knew it would be good quality and I wasn't disappointed.
The polo t-shirt was well received and the fit as expected so everyone was happy! This was a great price at just over £9.29 as it £25.00 full price in House of Fraser.

R/HOBBS Alderney Kettle, 1.7 Litre
R/HOBBS Alderney Kettle, 1.7 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quite kettle :-), 4 Jan. 2015
Great looking kettle with nice and clear water guage levels on both sides which also light up blue when it boils. It boils quickly and is really quite. The lid flips open nice and wide to allow easy filling and draining. I am very pleased with it.

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml
Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette for Men - 75 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 23 Dec. 2014
Great price from Amazon. I bought this for my daughters new boyfriend who she had only been with for less than 2 months! I was happy with the price as I want to spend loads as we don't know him that well whilst we didn't want to look mean!!

Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme EDT Spray 90ml
Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme EDT Spray 90ml
Offered by OTC Global Trading Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells lovely, 23 Dec. 2014
Great price and smell - I'm sure my son will love this. He has had Gucci "Envy" before but that has been discontinued now so hopefully this will be a hit with him!!

Dove Radiance Gift Pack