Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bosch Tassimo T12 Vivy TAS1202GB Hot Drinks & Coffee Machine - Black
Bosch Tassimo T12 Vivy TAS1202GB Hot Drinks & Coffee Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the compact size, 17 Dec 2014
I have bought this to replace my old Tassimo which was making funny noises after much use over the years. This one is lovely and compact and I really like this as it fits nicely in to my kitchen. It is also much very quieter than my T40 and doesn't seem to steam and hiss anywhere like the T40.
It doesn't come with any coffee disks which I think is a bit stupid especially if it's a gift because the recipient can't try it out until they get some! I already have some so it's not a problem to me.
I got an amazing price too on Amazon warehouse at £27.20!! This is money very well spent - I'm very very happy so far :-)

I can't believed I have just looked on the Tassimo website to register my machine and they are charging £99.99 for this exact machine!! When you register they give you 2 codes for £10.00 2 orders of £25.00 and over plus p&p which is £5.00!! I'm not sure that's a great deal as by the time you add the P&P you will lose a good proportion of the £10.00 off :-(

WeRChristmas 68 cm Large 3D Pre-Lit 80 LED Twinkling Reindeer Christmas Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars Not very "deer" compared to the shops (excuse the punn), 16 Dec 2014
I am really happy with this reindeer. I have the standing one from the same range too. The price was very good at £29.99 as I have seen "like for like" ones in the shops for much more money. I can't wait to get the pair out in the garden later today.

WeRChristmas 74 cm Large 3D Pre-Lit 90 LED Twinkling Reindeer Christmas Decoration

5.0 out of 5 stars It wasn't very "deer" compared to the shops! (excuse the punn!), 16 Dec 2014
Great value for money at £29.99. I have had light up reindeers for years but some of the lights have stopped working and the reindeers needed replacing. I have seen some in the shops that are pretty much like for like and they have been much more expensive so when I saw this I had to have it. I have ordered a "grazing" style one too which should come today. I will review this too. It is a good size too.

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Anti-Ageing Hand Cream Spf25 50ml
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Anti-Ageing Hand Cream Spf25 50ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Small tube, 16 Dec 2014
Lovely hand cream, which is easily absorbed and feels silky soft without being greasy. I just wish it was a bigger tube though!

Timberland Womens Canard Resort FTW_Canard Resort 10in WP Boot Snow Boots Brown Braun (Dark Brown Suede) Size: 39.5

5.0 out of 5 stars I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE GORGEOUS BOOTS!, 16 Dec 2014
I wanted boots that were practical when it snows and still looked good. These are a very nice looking boot! I love the fluffly lining inside which runs all the way down the sides of the boots and the top section of the foot section. The inner sole is not fluffy.They are also easy to get on, I literally just needed to loosen the top couple of sections on the laces instead of like some others I've tried on where I've had to pretty much unlace to the foot! I am really happy with them. they are well made and feel and feel really comfortable. Some other boots I have tried on feel really bulky and cumbersome, these feel really nice. They have a really great sole on them with loads of tread for in the snow and ice. I almost can't wait for it to snow. For added protection I have sprayed them with a weatherproof spray mainly to help to protect them from any salt marks that might happen.
Yet again from Amazon these boots were a phenomenal price!! I don't understand why the same boots are so much more expensive in other colours?! They vary massively in price between some of the sizes too! I think the brown is a lovely colour, it is a really nice rich brown colour.
I strongly recommend getting a pair for yourself!
I've worn them twice now and they are extremely comfortable.

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream Light Texture 150ml
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Fast Absorbing Hand Cream Light Texture 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!!, 30 Nov 2014
Easily absorbed without leaving your hands greasy. Leaves skin feeling lovely and soft. The pump dispenser makes it very easy to use it. My hands do get a bit dry and I need to use hand cream regularly so I keep one of these by the sink in the kitchen and bathroom.

Ivyline 53711GR 10.5 cmLove Heart Planter, Graphite
Ivyline 53711GR 10.5 cmLove Heart Planter, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice plant pot, 29 Nov 2014
This is a nice little flower pot suitable for a small plant. It has almost a metallic look to the glaze. I am very pleased with it. I have a small orchid in it.

Whitefurze G0614RD 14cm Round Indoor Pot Cover - Black
Whitefurze G0614RD 14cm Round Indoor Pot Cover - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible - cheap and nasty!!, 26 Nov 2014
Well what can I say nice about this - nothing!! This is awful but then I shoukd have realised by the price it was not going to be great. I only wanted it to start off a small orchid but this won't be happening as it is only a step up from a plastic outdoor garden tan coloured pot minus the holes!!

Swan SF17030N Stainless Steel Slow Cooker, 6.5 Litre
Swan SF17030N Stainless Steel Slow Cooker, 6.5 Litre
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT - IT'S EVERYTHING I HOPED TO FIND FINALLY!!, 19 Nov 2014
LOVE IT!! This slow cooker is brilliant!!
I currently have a Morphy Richards 6.5L slow cooker that I've had for many years and wanted another one for when I have lots of people round to eat. I ordered another of the same model only to find that Morphy Richards had decided to make it MUCH smaller much to my annoyance! Still supposedly 6.5L but it so isn't!! That had to go back!
I tried another flashy one made by Crock-pot but this was not good it made the food bubble violently round the edges of the pan so that had to go back because I could never leave it whilst out which defeats the object of a slow cooker really!
I was starting to despair until I made the decision to try this SWAN model - it is absolutely fantastic! It is lovely and BIG and cooks beautifully without the violent bubbles round the edges of the slow cooker! It has various different temperature settings but I tend to cook everything on "low" for hours so it is deliciously tender. I will read up about the other settings sometime as it also has an "Auto" setting.
Today I have made a Chicken Casserole with dumplings today and it looks fab - I can't wait to eat it later tonight!
The real test will be Saturday when I am feeding a load of friends and family (this will call for both my slow cookers - one with Beef Goulash and the other with Spaghetti Bolognese yum yum!!)

Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
Mary Berry's Christmas Collection
by Mary Berry

3.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't "WOWED" by this book, 19 Nov 2014
I wasn't WOWED by this book. It is like any other Christmas recipe book. I have other books by Mary Berry that I think are fabulous but sorry this one in my opinion is just average.
I returned it for a refund

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20