Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

HEAVY DUTY BBQ REPLACEMENT ROUND COOKING GRILL 54.5CM fits WEBER
HEAVY DUTY BBQ REPLACEMENT ROUND COOKING GRILL 54.5CM fits WEBER
Offered by SunshineBBQs Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 July 2016
Good quality replacement grill - now finally we have some BBQ weather.

250ml Beaumont Thimble Wine Measure Pub Bar Equipment 3193
250ml Beaumont Thimble Wine Measure Pub Bar Equipment 3193
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wine measurements, 20 July 2016
Perfect measurements

Epson WorkForce WF-2630 Four-in-One for the Small Printer with Wi-Fi and AirPrint (Print/Scan/Copy/Fax)

5.0 out of 5 stars LITTLE MACHINE WITH BIG IDEAS, 20 July 2016
I bought this to replace another more basic Epson printer. I like the fact that it has a lot off features but still remains pretty compact. The print quality is very good. It's nice it has a collator tray so if I have lots of photo copying or scanning to do I don't have to put every single page in seperately like I did with my previous printer. I really like that it has "air print" so I can print stuff from my iPhone and iPad. All in I think this is a great printer at a great price at just £59.97 from Amazon.

Re-Uz Lifestyle XL Shopper Foldable Reusable Shopping Grocery Bag - I Love Mini Dachs
Offered by Josoblu Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a really large shopper, 5 July 2016
Really nice bag that is quite big, I have exchanged it for the standard sized version which still offers a really generous amount of room. I wanted something that would take hardly any room in my handbag as I like to keep 2 in there to be able to "spread" the weight of shopping. When it is rolled/ folded up it takes up too much room in my handbag for my liking. I personally prefer the smaller ones which roll/fold up very small.

Re-Uz Lifestyle Shopper Foldable Reusable Shopping Grocery Bag - Woof Woof
Re-Uz Lifestyle Shopper Foldable Reusable Shopping Grocery Bag - Woof Woof
Offered by Josoblu Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY ROOMY BAG THAT FOLDS UP VERY SMALL - NICE PATTERN, 2 July 2016
This a very spacious bag that folds/rolls up very small. The colour and pattern is really nice. It feels comfortable to carry when it is loaded up with shopping. I have 2 of these to "spread" the weight of my shopping, they fit neatly into my handbag. I did get the XL version but prefer this size as it folds/rolls up smaller. Time will tell how it lasts but I like it so far.

Danielle 7x Magnification 10 cm Diameter Easel Shaving Mirror - Satin Nickel
Danielle 7x Magnification 10 cm Diameter Easel Shaving Mirror - Satin Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars COMPACT MIRROR 7 x magnification, 26 Jun. 2016
This is a nice compact mirror with good magnification. I wanted this to use whilst plucking my eye brows as some of the fine/small hairs are easy to miss with some mirrors. I do have a 5 x mirror but find this better for finer close detail. Great quality.

Michael Kors Womens Jet Set Chain Item Lg Chain Shoulder Bag 001 Black
Michael Kors Womens Jet Set Chain Item Lg Chain Shoulder Bag 001 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars SO SO soft leather - just a beautiful bag, 25 Jun. 2016
PERFECT!! Totally gorgeous soft leather handbag! I have this in "tan" and want it in black. This bag offers lots of pactical room and looks great too. It is VERY expensive but wait and get it in the sale and maybe on "interest free" credit like I did maybe you CAN have it?????

Tefal FR333040 Easy Pro Semi Professional Stainless Steel Deep Fat Fryer, 1.2 kg, 2200 W

2.0 out of 5 stars ITS SO SMALL COMPARED TO MY PREVIOUS TEFAL!!, 7 Jun. 2016
I bought this to replace my Tefal pro fry Oléoclean deep fat fryer that I've had for years. I read the details, and it said the oil capacity was as near as damn it the same (mine holds 0.3 ltrs more) and the cooking capacity is meant to be the same so I struggle to understand how much smaller this is?!! It is tiny! I think a family would struggle with the size of this. I even read a review saying it was small but stupidly dismissed it purely going on the oil & cooking capacity! Don't do the same as me!
I've returned it and now to find a good quality decent sized alternative.
Update:- (if you also are not happy with this tiny Tefal fryer)
We have now bought the Heston Blumenthal Sage Smart fryer after reading the product reviews. It is more expensive but I have to say I'm very impressed so far. Mine comes with a 2 year guarantee. I like the HB smart fryer because it is nice & compact (taking less space in my cupboard) without losing frying area. My Tefal Oléoclean which I have replaced was very bulky compared to this.

Bee Mug
Bee Mug
Offered by Dibor - French Style Accessories for the Home

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS MUGS - LOVELY QUALITY "Bee" beautiful, 5 May 2016
This review is from: Bee Mug (Kitchen & Home)
"BEE" BEAUTIFUL MUGS.
This is a gorgeous mug with "bees" raised onto the glass. They are a lovely size and a good weight. I ordered one initially as the P&P was 70p per mug regardless of how many you had, so I decided to have a look at one before ordering more in case they were not very good quality. I have now ordered a further 3 to make my set up to 4 mugs in total.

A Loveliness of Ladybirds Mug from Half a Donkey
A Loveliness of Ladybirds Mug from Half a Donkey
Offered by Crackers Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring!, 1 May 2016
This is a very uninspiring mug. Small, plain and boring :-{

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20