Profile for Sallyex > Reviews

Content by Sallyex

Sallyex (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
tinxi® Protective soft silicone back shell skin Case Cover for Apple iPhone 6 4.7 inch pink flower owl
Offered by tinxi-shop Delivery from Germany, 3 - 6 days

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fits well, 16 Oct 2014
It is cute - it fits well giving my iPhone 6 good protection. Plus it was extremely good value for money at £2.99!

Kent Brushes Handmade Combs Range 5T Medium Size Coarse and Fine Comb for Women
Kent Brushes Handmade Combs Range 5T Medium Size Coarse and Fine Comb for Women
Offered by My Beauty And Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Comb, 18 Sep 2014
I bought this for my son - he says it is good. It is well made and sturdy. It is normal comb size in my opinion and not bigger than led to believe as said by another reviewer.

Dune Womens Ginni Fashion Sandals Multi 7 UK, 40 EU
Dune Womens Ginni Fashion Sandals Multi 7 UK, 40 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable fit, 17 Sep 2014
I wasn't sure about the printed ankle strap in contrast with the bright blue front. Its a shame because if I could have changed the printed ankle strap for the tan leather then I would have loved them.
They were EXTREMELY comfortable and a nice heel height which made it harder to decide to send them back, but hey thats the way it had to be. I think they are "true to size".

Dr Beckmann Colour Run Remover - 2 x 25g Sachets
Dr Beckmann Colour Run Remover - 2 x 25g Sachets
Offered by Theobalds

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink be gone!!, 9 Sep 2014
I am pretty good at not having washing machine disasters but this morning I took the washing out the machine to find I had "pink whites"! Eeeekkkkkk!! (I'm not even sure what the pink came out of?!) But not despairing I used one of these sachets as instructed and within minutes in fact, not the several hours they recommended the "pink" had completely disappeared.
I think the secret is to treat the items immediately that is why I have just ordered some more just in case I have another disaster!

Rachel Ellen Noah's Ark Mug in Tin
Rachel Ellen Noah's Ark Mug in Tin
Offered by Greetingsbox

5.0 out of 5 stars Noah's Ark mug, 27 Aug 2014
Very cute and brilliant value for money. This is a little gift for my nephew Noah. Lovely bright colours and well presented.

Brand New - Pack of 2 x Waterproof Weatherproof Heavy Duty Padlocks - 2 Keys Per Lock - Million Key Combinations for Maximum Security - Designed to Use Outdoors - Garage / Sheds / Bikes / Vans - Waterproof Padlocks - ON SALE
Offered by Shop Monk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Aug 2014
Great value for money. My Mother-in-law has one and we have just used the 2nd one. Nice and solid - does what it says on the tin. I'm sure you could buy better quality but for what be want they are plenty good enough.

Bic 4-Colour Pens (Pack of 3)
Bic 4-Colour Pens (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice everyday pen, 10 Aug 2014
Great to always have the right colour on hand! This pen is comfortable to hold and writes nicely. I do have "posh pens" but these are great everyday pens. I have loads scattered all round the house.

Houseproud Door Stop Set
Houseproud Door Stop Set
Offered by Prime Furnishing

1.0 out of 5 stars Not rubber as description, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Houseproud Door Stop Set
These are not rubber as stated in the description - they are hard plastic and pretty cheap and nasty really. They have teeth like grips on the underside of it presumably to hold it in place better on the floor. I'm pretty sure this would scratch a wooden floor.
I have already returned them.

simplehuman 443 ml Liquid Push Pump Soap Dispenser with Moisturising Soap
simplehuman 443 ml Liquid Push Pump Soap Dispenser with Moisturising Soap

5.0 out of 5 stars Simplehuman quality, 25 July 2014
Well made and sturdy and refillable which I like the idea of. Looks great in my downstairs toilet. I thought I had a faulty one as I pumped and pumped the plunger and nothing came, so I pumped some more and finally I got soap ha ha! The soap smells nice without being like "old ladies lavender", it is subtle and feels nice and luxurious.
I am pleased with it. I also have the square simplehuman soap dispensers but this one is slimmer and more ideal for my downstairs toilet as the handbasin is quite small.

New Replacement Head / Lid for the Original Nastech & Autobin Series Auto Bin that fits the 24L, 32L, 50L and 60L sensor rubbish waste bins. This is a complete whole unit that simply replaces your current Nine Stars, Nastech and Autobin Brand Auto bins.

5.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY IF YOUR BIN IS UNDER 10 YEARS OLD!, 21 July 2014
My bin has a 10 year guarantee and this covers the lid so don't waste your money if under 10 years old. My buttons were cracked and wearing out from where it is occasionally opened manually and it was bugging me so I rang Nastech and the sent a replacement one out free of charge - in fact they didn't even ask for proof of purchase because I had registerd my guarantee. BRILLIANT!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20