Profile for S. Mercer > Reviews

Content by S. Mercer

S. Mercer "Binks" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
MediaDevil Magicpotion Anti-Bacterial Screen & Lens Cleaning Spray: 50ml edition (1 x Pack)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars This is how to make a ball breaker product and keep the regulars happy, 17 Oct 2014
The brilliance of this is you think it will be like the others.....then the magic works! 1 squirt on iphone 5s, 1 on imac air . The results ...just brilliant.

The Big Picture
The Big Picture
by Douglas Kennedy

5.0 out of 5 stars This man should be writer of the year, 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Big Picture (Paperback)
Superb again ,not quite the ending I was expecting and emotional attachment with the characters

mCover High Quality Polycarbonate See Thru (clear) Hard Shell Case for 11.6" Apple MacBook Air A1370 & A1465 (Top Seller in USA)
Offered by iPearl UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupid me, 5 Aug 2014
Unfortunately , I have a. 13 inch so was a bit gutted and felt rather dumb . I've given it 5 stars because delivery was A class and it's clear the product was of a high standard. !

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband
Price: £71.00 - £179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The bee's knees, 19 July 2014
I bought this as it went with the Nuffield Healthscore App and thought it would be useful for the gym as well as seeing how much I really walk in the day. Theres just two drawbacks. Firstly it puts the competitors in the shade , it has so many options, even emails you when you need to charge it up - the charge by the way lasts a good few days. The design is just so solid but not heavy, two differing strap sizes for each fitbit. Simple to clean and great fun if you are training with friends or trying to beat your boss at the number of steps.

In seriousness the only minor point is the input of data for food - many of the dishes are American , however, depending on your time free, you can just jot the calories down - add the fibre contents etc but its not the end of the world. I just made a several foods up and call them guess 1 - 4 and have 100 cal, 500 cal and 1000 cal and just put them in.

It doesnt have a screen and it is understated as a device which is so clever you can even set it to vibrate as an alarm clock - this is good - nicer than being jolted out of bed and numerous time options. The way it integrates seamlessly with so many apps puts it ahead of many competitors - I have used it for a good 6 montls - just remember to give it an antibacterial wipe every so often and I take mine off in water when showering or swimming. The app for Nuffield Healthscore is at www.nuffieldhealthscore.co.uk and that is a very smart app, as is many of these and it works with run keeper.

Since having it, for me personally it has bought to the table a reliable and sold device with extra features, good fitbit.com page to log everything and its motivated me to go to the gym more often. It may of course not suit everyones case but for me, its excellent. Drawback is working on wards in a hospital, the nothing below the wrist when handling patients from an infection control risk means you may need to take it off - but if you put it in your pocket and compare it to another day when you wore it all day on your wrist you will notice that it isnt too much below what you would expect from walking.

Simon

Ladies Dr Lightfoot Memory Foam Velcro Navy Blue Burgundy Washable Slippers
Ladies Dr Lightfoot Memory Foam Velcro Navy Blue Burgundy Washable Slippers
Offered by Jenny-Wren Footwear

1.0 out of 5 stars I seem to be unable to get slippers, 18 Jun 2014
I don't know why I have been so unlucky with choosing slippers for my mum who has quite pronounced neuropathy. In this instance the slipper again was quite a snug fit but that should have been fine - an hour later they rip along the seam.

Sigh..... I haven't returned these as it's nit with the aggro but I can't recommend based on what I've seen

MOFRED® Black & Tan Apple iPad Air Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple New iPad Air with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, well made, light yet very effective, 18 Jun 2014
I have bought many stands but this has to be the best so far. I have an iPad Air and it's just perfect, 3 angles , all interfaces can be accessed with the pad permanently on - brilliant thank you

DLH7788 Deloris Dunlop Ladies Slippers (6, Burgundy)
DLH7788 Deloris Dunlop Ladies Slippers (6, Burgundy)
Offered by Impressionz

1.0 out of 5 stars The slippers ripped at the front after 3 hours of wear, 18 Jun 2014
I was hopeful that these would help my relative with neuropathy and when they arrived, although a snug fit they looked to be ok.

Since putting them on, the middle seem in the front burst open and couldn't be repaired. For the price I haven't sent the items back yet very disappointed

Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Eau De Toilette 50ml
Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Eau De Toilette 50ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too heavy for my liking, 8 Aug 2013
Ooooohhhh I hated this and most aftershaves suit me, but this was overpowering in my opinion and not in a nice way....I had to wash it off !

Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem
Huawei E5331 High Speed 3G 21.1Mbps Mi-Fi Unlocked Modem

4.0 out of 5 stars Great once set up but..., 8 Aug 2013
You need to buy a different sim < or so I was lead to believe > , one which is already 3G data ready. Three does have amazing coverage , except in the basement of my office , but on journeys this device is brilliant. Longer life after full charge or thunderbolt adaptor would have been a good idea, but I guess if you buy safely, you can get a converter.

It's surprisingly fast, light weight yet doesn't feel cheap. It does what it says on the tin and does it well - just make sure you read everything and you have the right SIM card with data set up. Getting the unlocked one of course allows you to choose the provider. I find O2 and 3 to be the best but it will be different across the country.

I guess it's really if you didn't buy an ipad with wifi and a sim . Great idea though and saves you money , which you can also keep track of minutes left and cost . You do of course still have the option of tethering your iPhone and using hotspots but I have never found that option terribly consistent.

Overall good stuff, just a tad expensive for what it is .

HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3055A e All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it love it love it !, 8 Aug 2013
This is excellent, set up in about 3 minutes if that, ability to wireless print even via external portal and numerous apps to support it. Good quality output, fast and responsive. To my mind ,for the price, you can't go wrong by getting this

Page: 1 | 2