Profile for Kim Taylor > Reviews

Content by Kim Taylor

Kim Taylor

The Orange Tags Ladies Womens Hood Duffle Trench Hooded Pocket Coat Jacket Plus Sizes R.Blue 20
Offered by Femme Rocks
Price: 17.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Winter, 19 April 2014
I only expected to wear this coat in summer but to my surprise, it has kept me exceedingly warm during the cold weather as well.

Twilight 'Forever' Love Songs From The Twilight Saga
Twilight 'Forever' Love Songs From The Twilight Saga
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Twilight, 19 April 2014
This CD is amazing. I have listened to it a dozen times already. Rather than changing CD's I can now have it all on one.

Navigating the Shadow World
Navigating the Shadow World
by Liv Spencer
Price: 9.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 19 April 2014
This book is amazing. It gives so much information on the Shadow World, some I did not know.
I would recommend this book to any and every one.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [With Mini Book and Angelic Power Rune Pendant and 10 Temporary Rune Tattoos and 2 Full-Color Magne (Mortal Instruments (Promotional Items))
by Running Press
Price: 4.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, 9 Feb 2014
Although this pack has quite a lot of things in it, it wasn't what I WAS expecting. I love it though.

My Favourite Time Of Year
My Favourite Time Of Year
Price: 0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Florin, 6 Dec 2013
I have been listening to this on Magic 828 for quite a while before I actually downloaded it. I was just so mesmerized by the words of the song. It is a time for families and most people these days have forgotten that. A song like this, or maybe just this song, will remind people what Christmas is meant to be about. And, every other day of the year really. We should all care about each other and this has got lost through all the technology and so-called progress this world has made. Let's get back to being family and caring about each other. This song is so appropriate. Everyone should download it. It's definitely worth more than 5 stars.

Extra Large 4 Pills A Day Weekly Pill Box
Extra Large 4 Pills A Day Weekly Pill Box
Offered by E-Guru
Price: 2.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Extra Large Pill Box, 22 Aug 2013
When I sent for this, I expected an Extra Large Pill Box. What I received was definitely not extra large.

I sent a message to the seller, stating that I was not happy and wanted a refund. I have heard nothing from him for weeks and weeks. I am very disappointed as i have never before had any problems with any seller from Amazon.

I hope you can do something about this problem.

K Taylor