Profile for smartshopper > Reviews

Content by smartshopper

smartshopper

TeckNet® HTC One Case Black Survivor Heavy Duty Cover with Stand Included Screen Protector For HTC One 2013 M7
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Best if you have a toddler, 18 Oct 2014
This is amazing. My toddler and I have drop the phone so many times and alhamdulilah this case has been so good protecting it.

Naty by Nature Babycare Newborn Size 1 (4-11 lbs/2-5 kg) Nappies - 2 x Packs of 26 (52 Nappies)
Offered by Natures Healthbox

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 12 Feb 2013
far better than the more popular brands. They fit my tiny baby perfectly and also they are less harmful to the environment. I hope to buy more very soon. And btw they dont stick to my baby's skin.

OsoCozy Unbleached Flannel Baby Wipes
OsoCozy Unbleached Flannel Baby Wipes

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 12 Feb 2013
when I bought them I wasnt sure as how I was going to use them...as I am a first time mam. However they have now become part of our daily routine. We use them to clean the baby as we find the wipes to be very irritating with his skin...so we use this wipes and water...stains dont stay which is very good!

Parenting Skills: Based on the Qur'an and Sunnah: (with Practical Examples for Various Ages)
by Dr. Ekram Beshir

5.0 out of 5 stars Suitable for everyone, 12 Feb 2013
I honestly dont think one needs to be a muslim to benefit from this very practical book. It does acknowledge the challenges of our times.

Mother-ease one-size nappy white cotton (8-35 lbs)
Mother-ease one-size nappy white cotton (8-35 lbs)

3.0 out of 5 stars too big, too hot, 12 Feb 2013
they are very pretty nappies and no doubt I recommend them. However they are not very good for babies under 4 kgs as they are too big. Also they are good if u live in a cold place but not if u go out to some place hot. I also bought other brand which is similar but better to fit a tiny baby so thiis is how I know Mother ease could fix this little problem as it might put some people off from using washable nappies.

Popolini Vento Nappy Wrap Small White
Popolini Vento Nappy Wrap Small White
Offered by Easy Peasy Nappies

5.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 12 Feb 2013
I bought it for my newborn...and they are too big as he is still under 4 kgs. Other than that I fully recommend the product. It is also very easy to clean...although it keeps clean and I only need to change the nappy inside.

Muslin Squares 100% Cotton x 6 in WHITE
Muslin Squares 100% Cotton x 6 in WHITE
Offered by The Planet Store

4.0 out of 5 stars in its packaging says 12, 12 Feb 2013
here it says 6 but when I received it ...the tag says 12 so I got confused. Good product otherwise.

Junior Joy Nappy liners - roll of 200
Junior Joy Nappy liners - roll of 200
Offered by The Planet Store

3.0 out of 5 stars should change the packing, 12 Feb 2013
the main problem with this product is the packing. I bought it cause I want to go "green" but the bags in which they came smells so awful...too strong plastic smell.I dont feel like putting that on my baby's delicate skin. I put the product out to the sun hoping the smell would go away. Also I dislike the fact that one side is rather shinny as if they put some finishing on it.