Profile for MH > Reviews

Content by MH

MH "Emm" (West Yorkshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
5 Compatible CLI526, PGI525, Printing Ink Cartridges - NEW WITH CHIP INSTALLED NO FUSS - Multipack Set of 5 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for CANON PIXMA iP4850, iP4950, MG5150, MG5250, MG5350, MG6150, MG6220, MG6250, MG8150, MG8220, MG8250, MX715, MX885, IX6550 Printer Inks PGI 525BK, CLI 526Y, CLI 526M, CLI 526C, CLI 526BK,) High Capacity Inks
Offered by First Call Inks

5.0 out of 5 stars They seem to last well and for the price in comparison to actual cannon ink cartridges are good value. Will be ordering more, 11 Sep 2014
These fit our cannon printer perfectly. They seem to last well and for the price in comparison to actual cannon ink cartridges are good value. Will be ordering more.

Aeroplast Transparent Plasters, Large Patch 50mm x 75mm (Box of 50)
Aeroplast Transparent Plasters, Large Patch 50mm x 75mm (Box of 50)
Offered by ASB First Aid

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 11 Sep 2014
Seems a bit mean to give 3 stars when it's probably my fault for not liking them. I found like so many plasters that the size is never what you expect. You would think it was easy to buy 'large' plasters, but it's a minefield trying to get the actual middle wound covering bit the right size. The sizes are always about the whole of the plaster and not he wound covering bit. So I am going to give the size of the bit that covers the wound. Plaster 50mm x 75mm wound cover 27 mm x 52mm. I also found that they did not stick very well the first time I used them. Maybe it was the heat or just the location of the plaster on a joint but they gradually unstuck. This also could have been because I had to use two or three plasters to try and cover the scar. Trying to end on a positive, I think they may be ok to cover a small wound on a flat dry surface.

JETech® 2 Meters APPLE CERTIFIED USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (2M White)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy., 11 Sep 2014
I am really pleased with this cable. I bought it for my ipad which has been invaluable whilst recovering due to ill health. However using it a lot has meant charging it a lot. The original cable was flimsy and had started to fray at the point it was going into my ipad. It was also not very long. This cable is long enough for me to sit and recharge it while still using if I want to. It is also quite substantial. The cable is flat rather than rounded and is approx 6-7 mm across and approx 2-3 mm depth. Not like the thin charging/earphone cables this because of its size is slightly more stiff although it does bend and you can wrap it around your hand to roll up. I think for some it may feel too big and clumsy trying to wrap it and put it in you hand bag for traveling, but for me the sturdiness and size outway this.

12 Pairs Mens Trainer Liner Socks, Superior Blend with Elastane for comfort. Cushioned for high performance. Front mesh and ribbing. Durable Toe construction. UK size 7-11(Mens Melanj)
Offered by Get Top Marketing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 26 Aug 2014
These were bought because I have three big men in my life who constantly ruin/loose trainer socks. Despite all the adverts on the television claiming they wash whites white I really would love them to stand on my door step and clean the trainer socks after they've been running around in them for a day! These were great VFM. They fit well. They wash even better. The white ones are just white enough to be a white trainer sock but with a dark part where they get grubby when wearing. They are reasonably thick. I am really pleased so much so I am definitely going to buy more for son to return to uni with.

Fly London Women's Yate Wedge Court Shoes
Fly London Women's Yate Wedge Court Shoes
Price: £31.90 - £84.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Like The Three Bears....., 26 Aug 2014
As with all deliveries I've experienced from Amazon everything well packed and on time. I must admit I keep thinking Amazon must be very frustrated with me as I order so many pairs of Fly shoes which ultimately I end up sending most back for one reason or another. Fly really are the most frustrating brand of shoe yet so so lovely if you hit on style, fit and colour that's right. I really do love Fly shoes and own about a dozen pairs including two pairs of boots. In this case I ordered two pairs of size 4/37 shoes in red and mustard. They really do look nice when you take them out of the box. The red ones however were too tight. So I tried the mustard ones, these fit a lot better, however, one of the straps has a small bit of elastic on the side, this when on was in itself ok, but the leather covering the elastic would not sit flat it kept sticking up and out. Now I know to some this would be minor and many would say I'm being fussy but looking in a mirror it stood out and I could not wear them knowing this, it would irritate me. So I have returned these as well. I am tempted to order another pair in mustard size 4/37 and a pair of Paly in a smaller size (both pairs I ordered in this style were not right) but then if they are too small I shall be really disappointed and am already beginning to think about cost of delivery/returns each time etc. (I know it's free but...) I think I'll save a few trees in the rain Forrest at the moment and stick with the ones I have kept over the last few months.

Fly London Women's Chai Clogs
Fly London Women's Chai Clogs
Price: £45.00 - £89.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Back to rubber wedge!, 18 Aug 2014
Once I managed to get the strap through the buckle I stood up and looked in the mirror. Umm....my toes just about peeped out of the peep toe hole so ok. They looked ok from the front. Lovely deep red colour. Then I turned side on. No, I did not like the heel. Ok, so you can clearly see heel in picture, and I did hesitate several times over these. So I did have doubts before buying. They remind me of jelly shoes/ crocs and I'm sorry I do not like either. These would have been so nice with a different heel. So back they go. Thanks to the easy return system that Amazon have. I wouldn't buy my Fly shoes anywhere else.

Fly London Women's Jane Loafers
Fly London Women's Jane Loafers
Price: £42.50 - £88.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not for me., 18 Aug 2014
I tried both the slip on and tie up loafers. The funny thing is on both pairs I had one shoe fit smaller than the other. (And it wasn't the same foot) I must admit I am trying different styles at the moment due to a couple of foot ops. These looked great taking them out of the box. Ok they are quite rounded at the front and not pointed style loafers, therefore they look a bit less feminine. The colour was lovely and they would look good with either jeans or thick tights and a skirt. I really wanted them to fit but the left one just dug in too tight at the ankle. So back they went. I do find that for every pair of Fly shoes/boots/sandals I buy, I try and send back at least treble the amount. I do love Fly shoes and if you get it right they are so comfortable.

Fly London Women's Juno Loafers
Fly London Women's Juno Loafers
Price: £45.00 - £89.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not their fault!, 18 Aug 2014
These look lovely. The colour was a really lovely ginger, not what I was expecting which was more mustard. I always buy size 4/37 but unfortunately (and it's me not Fly due to a couple of foot ops) one foot felt tighter than the other. I so wanted these to be right. As with a lot of my Fly shoes they have the comfortable rubber sole which is so easy to walk on. If you get it right with Fly you'll keep trying and buying as I do. Thank you Amazon for having such a buy and return system which has been invaluable for me at the present time.

Fly London Women's More Boots
Fly London Women's More Boots
Price: £77.00 - £110.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Bootylicious!, 12 Aug 2014
As I have a pair of Fly Mango boots which are similar to these (they are calf length) I thought I would treat myself to these as they were exactly the type of ankle boot I was looking for. They will go lovely with jeans and also with tights with a skirt/dress. I really hoped they would fit exactly as my other Fly boots and right enough they are in my opinion true to size. All my Fly shoes,sandals and boots are 4/37. (I love Fly but know from experience that they can be strange with fit and size) My other boots are brown so I went for Anthracite, I would say they were not dark grey heading more toward black. I love them. If I were to be picky, I don't usually choose shoes that have different coloured heels to shoe and never thought about it as my brown boots have a dark heel. But I like these so much I am ready to forgive the muddy brown heel with the dark boot. I will be keeping my eye on these for other colours at this great a price.

Fly London Women's Bany Thong Sandals
Fly London Women's Bany Thong Sandals
Price: £22.28 - £79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture perfect, reality not so., 12 Aug 2014
Loved the look of these on the screen. Even before putting on they looked nice. Fit ok, would probably have to get use to the toe post but then that's the same with a lot of thong style sandals. What I didn't like though was the way the leather coming up from the toe leant to one side. If you look at your foot the toe post is between your big and second toe and then imagine a line up to your ankle from there, you have a quarter of your foot one side and three quarters the other. Well for me this was how it sort of looked, the majority of the leather was leaning slightly to the left and there was more skin on the right side showing. I tried to manoeuvre it a little but I was still not happy. I know it's probably me (a bit ocd when it comes to symmetry) as there have been quite a few good reviews about them. Otherwise I would say true to size, reasonably comfortable, like the Velcro, colour and quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10