Profile for Mr. J. Handley > Reviews

Really nice accessory.

Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax
Autoglym 150g High Definition Wax

5.0 out of 5 stars 5star, 18 April 2016
Very pleased with the result.

Panasonic KX-TGA671EB Additional Handset
Panasonic KX-TGA671EB Additional Handset

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for discontinued handset, 8 April 2016
Replacement phone recommended by Panasonic to replace a handset that is now discontinued.

Karrimor Supa III, Men's Low Rise Hiking Shoes, Black (Black/Grey), 8 UK (42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trusty, 7 April 2016
I have bought this brand before with hiking boots and these don't disappoint.

crewshiplife: cruise ship life
crewshiplife: cruise ship life

4.0 out of 5 stars Should be worried regarding drinking ., 5 Dec. 2015
Good read, interesting look at life of an assistant purser.

A Cornishman Goes Cruising
A Cornishman Goes Cruising

5.0 out of 5 stars It could have been me, 27 Nov. 2015
I have just completed my first trip as a passenger on Queen Mary2 and this story was exactly like the experience that I had, can't wait to read the next one.

The Sailor, The Sultan And The Tiger.
The Sailor, The Sultan And The Tiger.

4.0 out of 5 stars amused, 29 Mar. 2015
There are moments of real comedy written into the hard side of life at sea, I really enjoyed this book , it is one of the few that I will probably read it again.

Microfibre Cloths 10 Pack Green, Super Soft Clay:Roberts Premium Fibre, Washable Cloth Duster for Car, Motorbike, Domestic Appliances, Industrial use
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars We were very pleased with the speed of delivery of the cloths, 6 Feb. 2015
We were very pleased with the speed of delivery of the cloths. We have found them very useful for a number of different tasks, my favourite is car washing , they are great for drying, I use different ones for bodywork, wheels , and windows. Will definatly recommend them.

Cruise Confidential: A Hit Below the Waterline: Where the Crew Lives, Eats, Wars, and Parties -- One Crazy Year Working on

4.0 out of 5 stars I am tired just reading ., 16 Dec. 2014
A thank God I don't have to wait tables on board this type of workhouse. I worked on cruise ships back in the 60/ 70s ,it wasn't like this.

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars he swore they were far superior. I have been dissapointed and gone back to ..., 10 Dec. 2014
I was Advised to buy theses after a guy met me while I was using Apple earphones, he swore they were far superior. I have been dissapointed and gone back to the Apple ones.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3