Profile for Lorraine Levine > Reviews

Mustard 1-Piece Fridge Box Fridge Shaped Food Box, Red
Mustard 1-Piece Fridge Box Fridge Shaped Food Box, Red
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant lunchbox., 23 July 2014
Brilliant lunchbox. Compact and really ideal for a school going child who has a variety of foods for lunch.

Learning Resources Magnetic Alphabet & Numbers (Does not come with a magnetic board)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely resource., 10 Feb 2013
Product arrived as advertised and is terrific value for money. My grandchild and pupils love using it, as it is both good for their enhancement of their literacy and numeracy skills.

The Cogwheel Brain
The Cogwheel Brain
by Doron Swade

5.0 out of 5 stars The story of Babbage and computers., 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Cogwheel Brain (Paperback)
What would we have done and what would we do without the genius of this man? A fantastic read - I have read it twice now and will continue to be doing so - and I reckon it should be on everyone's shelf.

Beautiful OOPS
Beautiful OOPS
by Barney Salzberg

5.0 out of 5 stars What a FABULOUS book., 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beautiful OOPS (Hardcover)
I really think that this book should be bought by EVERY classroom teacher. It helps children (and adults) understand that out of making a mistake, something beautiful can happen or appear. Fantastic for self-confidence.

Meaning, Morphemes and Literacy: Essays in the Morphology of Language and Its Application to Literacy
by E. Neville Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars An extremely informative book., 10 Feb 2013
Not being an SEN specialist, I have 2 children in my class who are Dyslexic. This book is extremely informative and has helped a lot.

Sirdar Snowflake Girl's Coats and Hat Knitting Pattern: To fit chest 22" 24" 26" 28" 30" 56cm-76cm To fit age 1year/2years, 3years/4years, 5years/6years, 7years/8years, 9years/10years
by Sirdar

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been looking for this pattern., 10 Feb 2013
I have quite a few balls over of this Sirdar wool and really wanted to knit a coat for my grandchild. It just fitted in perfectly.

18 X LARGE WOOD FLOOR CLEANING WIPES
18 X LARGE WOOD FLOOR CLEANING WIPES
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased I found these., 10 Feb 2013
These work very well on my floor and easy to apply. All I need now is something to buff the floor up a bit.

Numicon: 80 Coloured Pegs
Numicon: 80 Coloured Pegs

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing resource, 29 April 2012
This review is from: Numicon: 80 Coloured Pegs (Game)
Numicon is the best resource for intervention in Maths. For the last three years, I have found it invaluable in my Numbers Count career. These pegs are just part of Numicon and children begin to realize that they are the Units in our Base 10 system.

I received this item on time and the service was excellent and I continually order from Amazon and found the shopping an absolute pleasure.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2014 9:32 PM GMT