Profile for Mrs P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Emerald Witch (Deluxe) - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years
Emerald Witch (Deluxe) - Kids Costume 3 - 4 years

4.0 out of 5 stars A great costume!, 2 Nov 2013
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this dress - it has a hoop, lining - and has tons of volume and twirl to it! The hat is definitely on the small side (I had to buy a replacement) and the dress was MUCH too long for my 4 year old, but I pinned it up and it was no problem (and means it may last for a few more years). This is a lovely costume!

Chelsea Blues Piggy - Sweetie, Gift
Chelsea Blues Piggy - Sweetie, Gift
Offered by OccasionsDirect
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect piggy bank, 2 Nov 2013
This is a perfect sized piggy bank - not ceramic, but as far as I'm concerned that is good as it survived a throw down the stairs! Don't hesitate, these are seriously gorgeous.

Chelsea Blues Piggy - Pinkie, Gift

Galt Toys Art Jar
Price: 14.99

2.0 out of 5 stars 90% shredded tissue paper, 2 Feb 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Galt Toys Art Jar (Toy)
A good idea in theory, and a nice and durable tub - but there is very little actual crafty product here. My estimate is 85-90% shredded tissue paper with a few other bits and bobs included. Really disappointed with the collection - you're better off spending your money on individual items and creating your own craft collection.

Atomic Coat Hooks Rack Hanger
Atomic Coat Hooks Rack Hanger
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Atomic Coat Hooks Rack Hanger
Lovely set of hooks for our kids' playroom. Currently covered in bags and princess dresses and holding up just fine!

Solid oak Coat hooks wall mounted shelf key store 4 silver hooks
Solid oak Coat hooks wall mounted shelf key store 4 silver hooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality, 21 Nov 2012
This is a great quality shelf. Solid wood, well made and fits in beautifully in our entry hall. Good value for money!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 21 Nov 2012
These are lovely, top quality and versatile cards that can be used for so many occasions. Birthday, thank you or just a hello. My stock is about to run out and I'll be buying more boxes.

Kiddimoto Kids Pastel Dotty Helmet - Multicoloured, 48-52cm
Kiddimoto Kids Pastel Dotty Helmet - Multicoloured, 48-52cm
Offered by Service Champions
Price: 23.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab helmet, 21 Nov 2012
Bought this for my 3 year old and delighted with it. She loves it because its spotty and I love it that she'll wear it!

Big Tool Rack
Big Tool Rack

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 21 Nov 2012
This review is from: Big Tool Rack (Misc.)
You can fit a bunch of tools on there (much more than I expected) and it feels nice and sturdy. Very happy with the purchase.

Super Spice Stack Rack - (White) Organizes 27+ spice bottles, Fits in standard kitchen cabinets

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 21 Nov 2012
I didn't want a spice rack that took up counter space, so went for this even though I hadn't seen anything like it before. It works really well and I'm happy with it. Quality is good and the drawers work without problem. Hilariously, I went home to visit my parents not long after buying it and found my mum had one in her cabinets even thought we'd NEVER talked about it before. Like mother, like daughter!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3