Shop now Shop Now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for White Fox > Reviews

Content by White Fox

White Fox (London)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong size, wrong colour, 16 April 2014
I ordered Salmon colour in size 9 and got Red size 10. One Star for getting the right address, though!

Brilliant Pitch: What to Know, Do and Say to Make the Perfect Pitch (Brilliant Business)
by Shaun Varga

5.0 out of 5 stars A presentation bible, 3 Nov. 2009
Having been in Sales and Marketing for decades I have received and given thousands of presentations - a few have been good, some of them okay, but most of them have been a waste of everybody's time and effort. This book focuses, as very few others do, on the key to a successful presentation - the audience. I get the feeling that the author has learned from years of real experience.

The author takes us step by step through the major components of a presentation giving real-life examples of successes and failures throughout. It is an easy read and the concepts and advice just 'feel' right. I constantly recalled situations from my own experience that tallied with what was being said.

I was responsible for sales training in 2 major international corporate organisations. I would have used this book as the basis for presentation training and Mr Varga as a keynote speaker on all relevant sessions. I would have regarded it as the bible on the subject of presentations.