Profile for Doug > Reviews

Gtech AirRam Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Gtechonline
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2014
Bought this for my Mum who struggles with the weight of a conventional hoover. We have a top end Miele hoover and a dyson both of which are substantially more expensive than the G Tech, but having tried it I have to say we're massively impressed.

DESIGN FRUIT BASKET / BOWL chromed steel silver
DESIGN FRUIT BASKET / BOWL chromed steel silver
Offered by DESIGN DELIGHTS UK LIFESTYLEPRODUCTS FROM XTRADEFACTORY GMBH
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars good size stylish & high quality, 13 Jan 2014
Good sized high quality item from Germany, it looks even better in the flesh and is highly recommended
Looks very stylish in our new kitchen

BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
BC5i Big Button Sim Free Senior Telephone - Black
Price: 26.08

1.0 out of 5 stars will not work on uk networks, 13 Jan 2014
TOTALLY USELESS IN THE UK, misleading out of date reviews fail to tell you that this current item is only compatible with US GSM networks, it will not work in the UK. I sent one back for exchange believing it to be faulty but of course the replacement was identical. Only by searching Q&A's for this item did I find the problem which can be validated by checking the instruction book.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME BUYING THIS ITEM - IT WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU FRUSTRATION AND ANNOYANCE

Braun Replacement Foil & Cutter - For 51s Series 5 and 8000 Series Activator, Contour Pro, 360 Complete
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 21.59

1.0 out of 5 stars genuine but massively reduced quality - not recommended, 21 Mar 2011
I always buy genuine replacement parts and noticed the last time I bought a replacement foil & cutter, that the foil seemed of poorer quality construction.
In fact it has been fine and lasted a year, so I thought I'd replace it again.

This time the replacement is clearly very cheaply made in flimsy plastic and broke the first time I took it off to clean the shaver. Genuine Braun part @ 20, no doubt made in China for $3!

Amazon offered an immediate replacement or refund, needless to say I've taken the refund and put this rubbish where it belongs !

Patio Magic! 5 Litres Liquid Concentrate Mould, Algae and Moss Killer
Patio Magic! 5 Litres Liquid Concentrate Mould, Algae and Moss Killer
Offered by san direct
Price: 19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product - nothing compares, 9 Jan 2011
fantastic product for killing & removing green from concrete, patios, paths, timber etc. Easy & effortless to use and incredibly effective, leaving a clean as new surface within days. I tried so many products that claimed to do all of the above and they were all next to useless. This seems expensive but is incredibly good value and well worth every penny. no scrubbing or elbow grease just dilute it and pour it into the surface with a watering can and watch the transition over the next few days.

Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic keyboard in every way, 22 Oct 2010
This keyboard is absolutely fantastic, it has a very nice weight to the keys making typing fast & easy and the back lighting is one of those things that you don't realise what your missing until you get it.
Overall a fantastic product for a very reasonable price, can't recommend it highly enough.

Burneze 60ml Spray 60ml
Burneze 60ml Spray 60ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Burneze works perfectly - highly recommended, 29 Dec 2009
I've bought this product over a number of years now & can't recommend it highly enough. The key is to apply it quickly and as directed for a good few seconds until the burn feels frozen. I've used it for burns to my hands and it stopped the burn before any real damage was done, even when I stuck a soldering iron on my finger by accident.