Profile for Louise M MIller > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Gone Girl
Gone Girl

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read bad ending, 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: Gone Girl (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant but hated the ending you just felt a bit let down that amazing Amy never got what she deserved

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you Laugh and Cry Brilliant., 31 July 2014
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
Fantastic, Brilliant ,Novel now definitely in my top ten. Makes you laugh and then cry,makes you care about the characters. Shows them as real flawed people.Just read it now.

50 Iron On Name Tags Ideal For School Uniforms,Sports Kits & Nursing Homes Label Size 50mm x 25mm Please Note You Can Have 2 Names 25 Of Each
Offered by Raggles Gifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Nasty, 31 July 2014
Rubbish they just peeled straight off! Bought them as my father was going into a nursing home. With hindsight I would just get a pen and write his initials on everything at least that way it stays on.

The One Plus One
The One Plus One

5.0 out of 5 stars Did not Disappoint, 31 July 2014
This review is from: The One Plus One (Kindle Edition)
After looking at the reviews I was a bit worried that this was going to be a poor read,but thats because everyone is comparing it to Me Before You , and this novel is so different. Jo Jo Moyes is a brilliant author and I think her focus on the have nots in life makes you wish for the happy ever after. So many authors understandably come from reasonably privileged backgrounds and therefore their characters are ofter the middle class, sushi eating Tristan's and Arabella's of the world not the ordinary working class family worried about where the rent is coming from.
I really felt for Jess and wanted her life to be better and that kept me turning the pages. I would definitely read Jo Jos next book.

Keep Your Friends Close
Keep Your Friends Close

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 4 July 2014
Wow every time her so called friend EVA did something I kept stopping and saying OMG and other people around me were saying What? but its that kind of story, you just cant believe how much of a bitch this woman is and how quickly some ones world can fall apart.

Before You Die
Before You Die

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Before You Die (Kindle Edition)
I don't think I will finish this one its just so boring.. I have just read Me Before You by JoJo Moyes and then Keep your Friends Close by Paula Daly both absolutely brilliant books and those 2 novels are both 5 star.Its a shame because I have read Samantha Hayes before and really enjoyed her work.

The Lies You Told Me
The Lies You Told Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 13 Jun 2014
Basically its ok, not awful, not brilliant just ok book. I probably average a book a week so when I had a reminder to review this one I had to flick back on to Amazon to read the cover again, and that says it all really because despite having read it a few weeks ago I couldn't remember the plot.

Falling
Falling

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont take this on holiday, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Falling (Kindle Edition)
I am not keen on flying so If like me you are a bit nervous this would not make a good holiday read. I think it starts brilliantly with the plane crash and gets your interest but then it never really lets you get involved with the characters to any real depth. I did not empathise with the air hostess and her detachment from her son and I think if you don't like the characters in a novel then you are not that bothered what happens to them.

Wall Mirror Lima 70cm in Chocolate High Gloss
Wall Mirror Lima 70cm in Chocolate High Gloss
Offered by vladon-furniture

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 13 Jun 2014
In my bedroom perfect colour and size. Arrived quickly and with good packaging. Very high quality mirror would buy this make again.

Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700
Photo Album Company Photo Store Box Ref 219700
Offered by FramesForPhotos

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than you think, 13 Jun 2014
When it first arrived I thought that it was a bit small but I was surprised how many photos I have filed and I still have room to spare. Really help me to de clutter as I had about ten years worth of photos in my loft in the envelopes that you used to get. All on PC these days.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4