Profile for Northern Monkey > Reviews

Content by Northern Monkey

Northern Monkey (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps
Genuine Kitchen Craft Blue Butcher's Stripe Apron with Adjustable Neck Straps

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware, 24 April 2014
This item appears to be a cheap and nasty counterfeit version of the apron that is described and pictured. It does not have adjustable neck straps. The neck strap (fixed loop) is actually quite small and anyone with a large head or hairdo will struggle to get it over their head! The double front pockets are not very deep. The fabric of the apron itself is thick and has a waxy texture. The ties are not as pictured and are a relatively flimsy white material. I am extremely disappointed and have requested a full refund.

Aqua Sphere Kayenne Women's Tinted Goggles - Glitter/Powder Blue
Aqua Sphere Kayenne Women's Tinted Goggles - Glitter/Powder Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 1 Nov. 2013
I was impressed with these. I'm not a big swimmer but these are comfortable and fit well. My partner liked them and he is going to buy a pair suitable for him (these are ladies fit and style).

Olay Inshower Body Lotion Quench 8.4 Oz
Olay Inshower Body Lotion Quench 8.4 Oz

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Nov. 2013
I prefer the Nivea in-shower moisturiser. This is nice but not very thick and as effective as the Nivea and leaves a glistening (almost glittery) sheen on your skin which isn't to everyones liking. At least my partner doesn't use this one because of the glittery effect - he does borrow the Nivea one though!

Osprey Sports Mask and Snorkel Set - Blue
Osprey Sports Mask and Snorkel Set - Blue
Offered by Clyde Homestores

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 1 Nov. 2013
I bought these for my partner to use on holiday and he loved this set which is well made and durable. I am not a confident swimmer but even I enjoyed using it in shallow water. Recommended.

La-tweez White Pro Illuminating Tweezers
La-tweez White Pro Illuminating Tweezers
Offered by THORVEC RETAIL

2.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use, 1 Nov. 2013
These look like a brilliant idea and I have nearly bought these on various planes flying to/from holiday BUT they are awkward to use so they are not for me.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits

4.0 out of 5 stars A great blast from the past, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Another album taking me back to memories from my youth. It didn't get an excellent because the overall sound quality could be better.

Ultimate Santana
Ultimate Santana

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Ultimate Santana (Audio CD)
Wow I love this album and thoroughly enjoyed listening to it in the summer driving around with the roof down!

Forever - The Singles
Forever - The Singles
Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good sound, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Forever - The Singles (Audio CD)
I enjoyed this album, some familiar tracks and some less so - probably I've just forgotten the less popular ones.

womens bandeau pull on bra ,large , x large xxl white (x large 44-46, black)
womens bandeau pull on bra ,large , x large xxl white (x large 44-46, black)
Offered by sandras-online

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 1 Nov. 2013
I'm a size 14 and the X Large is a decent fit. Wore it on holiday with summery tops and it was very comfortable. Downside is that the removable pads tend to move and I had to remove them after washing in a machine as they folded over and mis-shaped. Will probably wear next summer without the pads

Cockney Cowboys: the Very Best of Sham 69
Cockney Cowboys: the Very Best of Sham 69

4.0 out of 5 stars Blast from the past, 1 Nov. 2013
Brilliant reminder of my youth! All the favourite tracks plus a few more, really enjoyable listening to in the car.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20