Profile for Northern Monkey > Reviews

Content by Northern Monkey

Northern Monkey (Essex, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror
Tweezerman Tweezermate 10x Lighted Mirror

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 1 Nov. 2013
This item was delivered very quickly by courier. The mirror is quite small - the photograph is deceptive. The light is very bright and counterproductive I.e. I find it hinders my focus

Mesh Pencil Pouch, 8.5x4.5"
Mesh Pencil Pouch, 8.5x4.5"
Offered by Well Made Tools

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as illustrated or described., 5 Oct. 2013
I ordered this specifically because it had two separate zipped pockets to use as a make-up bag - as illustrated and described. The advert states that you can choose the colour that you want - you can't choose the colour that you want.
The item I received was a bright yellow plastic pencil case 9" x 5" with one large pocket. It is NOT made of a mesh material. It has a flimsy cheap plastic net inside in an attempt to separate the main compartment into two. This may be an inexpensive item but it is still overpriced! I would not recommend purchase and I will be returning the item for a full refund (including return postage).

The Perks of Being a Wallflower [Blu-ray]
The Perks of Being a Wallflower [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Logan Lerman

4.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't sure about this...., 27 Sept. 2013
But it was surprisingly enjoyable, even my partner enjoyed it although he only agreed to watch it to appease me!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and nasty with ridiculous postage charges!!, 27 Sept. 2013
This may be inexpensive but it is actually a cheap and nasty product i.e. Cheap zip, unfinished (threads handing off it), thin mesh material.
Bought to replace my old mesh make-up bag which I've carried around with me for at least 10 years. I'll be lucky to get a few months out of this cheap version (although I didn't spend a fortune on my old one!).
The postage charge is actually more than the value of the make up bag! It arrived in a small plastic envelope (bag folded up inside) which should have cost no more than a standard letter for some bizarre reason it was posted using "tracked delivery" which is completely OTT given the cheap contents.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2013 3:16 PM GMT

Luther - Series 3 [DVD]
Luther - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Idris Elba

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Luther, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Luther - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Had to have this to add to my collection (series 1&2) as it is compulsive viewing for us. Hope there is another series!

Osco Chocolate Brown Faux & Suede Leather Letter Tray
Osco Chocolate Brown Faux & Suede Leather Letter Tray
Offered by RELYONUS STATIONERY SUPPLIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived promptly, 26 Sept. 2013
This arrived promptly but was a little disappointed as there is a white mark on the faux suede inner surface. If I'd bought it as a gift this would have been returned.

Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60
Solgar Advanced Acidophilus Plus Vegetable Capsules - Pack of 60
Offered by bodykind

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for restricted diets, 26 Sept. 2013
This was recommended by a food intolerance specialist. I found this useful during a dairy free, sugar free and gluten free detox diet and I do feel better for it.

Dermalogica Age Smart Overnight Skin Rescue Kit : Super Rich Repair + Overnight Repair Serum + Eye Complex - 3pcs

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocked by the miniature sizes, 26 Sept. 2013
I expected these to be on the small size but these are no bigger than some free samples that I have had in the past. Disappointing and over priced. Wouldn't recommend.

Draper 88797 Carbon Steel Lawn Edger
Draper 88797 Carbon Steel Lawn Edger

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks robust, 26 Sept. 2013
Looks strong and robust and will probably last for a good while. Has a comfortable handle so will help with blisters

Ceremonials
Ceremonials

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Ceremonials (Audio CD)
Only ever heard the hits before and found the other is a bit dreary. Ok for easy listening back ground music but not for "active" listening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20