Profile for Amanda > Reviews

Content by Amanda

Amanda

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Dad is a Loser (Barry Loser)

4.0 out of 5 stars great for lads and dads reading time, 23 Feb 2014
It will be. I guess about 3rd in the charts if I say so I think it should 4 star!

Retro Game Boy Black Silicone Case Cover for Apple iPOD Touch 4 4th Generation
Retro Game Boy Black Silicone Case Cover for Apple iPOD Touch 4 4th Generation

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 21 Feb 2014
Perfect little stocking filler - inexpensive but kids really like this type of accessory! Would recommend as it is a great fit for the iPod touch!

Fosmon® Motorola Moto G (HYBO-RAGGED) Hybrid Dual Layer Heavy Duty Case Cover With Stand Function - Fosmon Retail Packaging (Blue)
Offered by theWireless USA

4.0 out of 5 stars My son really loves this case!, 21 Feb 2014
My son think this case looks good. I am more concerned about how well it protects his phone. Obviously the back is well protected, however I am not convinced that this case comes up over the screen enough to offer adequate protection - some of my pupils have cases similar to this that I believe would help protect the screen slightly more in the event of the phone being dropped. My son loves the little stand and is as happy as larry!

Motorola Moto G - Leather Flip Case Cover Pouch + Free Screen Protector & Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Polishing Cloth (Blue)
Offered by GB Online Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 21 Feb 2014
This is a nice colour of case and a great fit. It is worth the money for what it is but it is not 100% perfect if you are fussy - this was for my son so it was a perfect little case for going out and about.

11+ Practice Papers, Maths Pack 1, Standard: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)
Edition: Pamphlet

4.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had bought the multiple choice version!, 21 Feb 2014
The only issue I had with this pack was that there was a multiple choice version available - I bought 2 Maths sets and 2 English sets they were great except for the fact that this set was not the multiple choice version - still good preparation though! Although the GL is a bespoke paper the fact that these are created by the GL assessment company made me feel happier and more content. Obviously the layout of the real paper is different, however I feel that these provide kids with the opportunity to better prepare themselves for this style of exam including the completion of an OMR. They are tough so I don't think I would ever start with these papers but would keep them and use them in the last two or three months. I would definitely buy both sets! If they make more before my daughter does it I will buy those too!

11+ Practice Papers, Maths Pack 2 (Multiple Choice): Maths Test 5, Maths Test 6, Maths Test 7, Maths Test 8 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, 21 Feb 2014
Although the GL is a bespoke paper the fact that these are created by the GL assessment company made me feel happier and more content. Obviously the layout of the real paper is different, however I feel that these provide kids with the opportunity to better prepare themselves for this style of exam including the completion of an OMR. When you look on-line the sample GL assessment questions are lifted directly from this pack. They are tough so I don't think I would ever start with these papers but would keep them and use them in the last two or three months. I would definitely buy both sets and I would buy the English too! Take care when buying set 1 to buy the multiple choice set! If they make more before my daughter does it I will buy those too!

11+ Practice Papers, English, Multiple Choice: Test 1, Test 2, Test 3, Test 4 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)
Edition: Pamphlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought these!, 21 Feb 2014
Although the GL is a bespoke paper the fact that these are created by the GL assessment company made me feel happier and more content. Obviously the layout of the real paper is different, however I feel that these provide kids with the opportunity to better prepare themselves for this style of exam including the completion of an OMR. When you look on-line the sample GL assessment questions are lifted directly from this pack. They are tough so I don't think I would ever start with these papers but would keep them and use them in the last two or three months - there is a lot of reading so corrections can take a while! I would definitely buy both sets! If they make more before my daughter does it I will buy those too!

11+ Practice Papers English Pack 2 (Multiple Choice): English Test 5, English Test 6, English Test 7, English Test 8 (The Official 11+ Practice Papers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile purchase!, 21 Feb 2014

Salute
Salute
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the auto-rip!, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Salute (Audio CD)
We bought this cd with the auto-rip download which went onto my daughter " the Little Mix" fan's kindle. She was able to enjoy the Salute album immediately. I put the cd past and kept it as a Christmas gift as we still use CDs in the car!

Character World 135 x 200 cm Little Mix Neon Single Panel Duvet Set, Multi-Colour
Offered by Kidco

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mix Room, 21 Feb 2014
The fact that this is a Little Mix duvet set is all that is required to impress my 8year old daughter! One happy little girl! I prefer this set to the other one purchased ( predominantly blue) as I prefer the material.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4