ARRAY(0xb60ba534)

Magnum ONGUARD Brute STD Bicycle Security Bike U-Lock LK8001
Offered by bikes4life limited
Price: 20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Aug 2013
This lock is good quality, and comes with 5 keys. It has a light on one of the keys, but I find it very difficult to use - you have to dig a nail right into the switch to turn it on, I couldn't do it just using the pad of my thumb. The lock is quite heavy, but comes with all the fittings so you can attach it to your bike. It does come with a guarantee - but it's only for american customers, which is a shame.

Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare Oil - 200 ml
Price: 12.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 22 Aug 2013
I love bio-oil. It is perfect for putting on stretch marks, burns etc. to reduce their appearance. It is expensive, but if you use it sparingly it is well worth the money.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 22 Aug 2013
This product is ok, but I don't see many results from using it. My face does feel a bit tighter at first, but by the morning I don't feel any different. It is however really light and non-oily, so I am confident about using it on my face!

Uni-ball Signo Gelstick, Pack of 8 Pens, Assorted Colours
Uni-ball Signo Gelstick, Pack of 8 Pens, Assorted Colours
Price: 5.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pens, 22 Aug 2013
I love these pens, they are really good quality and last ages. They were perfect for writing up revision notes over the three years of my degree.

2014-2015 academic year diary BLACK A4 one day to a page
2014-2015 academic year diary BLACK A4 one day to a page
Offered by PRECIOUS LONDON
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality, 22 Aug 2013
This diary is really good value and is top quality. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of an academic diary!

The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set including Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
The Hogwarts Library Boxed Set including Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them
by J.K. Rowling
Price: 16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reading for a harry potter fan, 22 Aug 2013
I bought this as a gift for a friend as I already own the books individually. It comes in a lovely little box, which is perfect for giving as a gift. The books are also quite small (in comparison to the harry potter books - they are much shorter!), so the box helps prevent them from going missing! Amazon also sell it at a good price - I bought it for 15 cheaper than what they are trying to sell this boxset for at the warner bros studio tour in leavesden!

Bantex 145007 A4 70mm white PVC lever arch file, EACH
Bantex 145007 A4 70mm white PVC lever arch file, EACH
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)
Price: 5.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 22 Aug 2013
This folder was absolutely fantastic for the price, couldn't fault it. One downside is that I 'broke' it nearly immediately as I pulled it open rather than using the lever arch (my last folders weren't lever arch ones!) so now one of the clips doesn't quite match up when you close it, however you can push them together and it still works fine.

Helix Pencil Case PVC Coloured Zip 200x125mm Clear Assorted Ref M77040 (1 item, black, blue or purple zip)
Offered by Oliver Jacobs Stationery
Price: 1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly perfect, 22 Aug 2013
These cases are good quality, and for the price are brilliant. The one downside is that they are a little small, but that is mainly because I have so many pens!

Painless
Painless
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Painless (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book - was really well written and just drew me in. Couldn't put it down! The author had a really good knowledge of CIPA too, which I thought added to the book.

The Human Brain Coloring Book (Coloring Concepts Series)
The Human Brain Coloring Book (Coloring Concepts Series)
by Marian C. Diamond
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Feb 2013
I love this book - was so useful for my second year Neuroscience module. Had absolutely everything I needed plus more on the brain anatomy - plus a little explanation on the opposite page. Would highly recommend if, like me, you remember things better through the use of colour!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5