Profile for ClaireyFairy > Reviews

ClaireyFairy

Epochas Body Sculpting Cream & Serum - Slimline Set
Epochas Body Sculpting Cream & Serum - Slimline Set

1.0 out of 5 stars Suckered again, 23 Dec. 2013
Used as instructed, nothing happened apart from my skin is very well moisturised. I did not change shape at all, I did not really expect to but other reviews made me think it could be worth a go. It is amazing what wanting a quick fix will make you do. Ah well lesson learned.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2013 11:50 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapy phone case, 23 Dec. 2013
Keeps phone securely in place and is pretty. Quality isnt the best but for the price it is very good.

TTfone TT30 Big Button Flip Mobile Phone - Folding Camera Unlocked Dual Twin Sim SOS Button - Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone for tecnologically challenged mum, 23 Dec. 2013
It has so far been a success, nice and simple to use, the dual sim function is interesting and I can see it being useful. My mum likes it and is getting to grips with using it.Nice big buttons, large font so she doesnt need her glasses to read a text! My only complaint is that there is a lack of things which can be personalised like the colour scheme and the font size.

Beethoven's 5 Secrets
Beethoven's 5 Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Beethoven's 5 Secrets, 3 Dec. 2012
Fab use of the electric cello in this piece, I'm not normally a fan of the electric being more of a traditionalist. But here it just works and sounds fantastic.

Postman Cat Christmas Wrapping Paper
Postman Cat Christmas Wrapping Paper

4.0 out of 5 stars Cat wrapping paper - Christmas, 2 Dec. 2012
Really good quality and a very cute pattern. Tape peels off it quite well when I went wrong too which is useful!

DURAGADGET Shock-Resistant Phone Case With Bicycle Mount For Orange Miami, Stockholm & Sydney
Offered by GADGETPLUSUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Phone case, 2 Dec. 2012
It does work and is useful however when used with the San Francisco it is very difficult to turn the screen on and off.

Fallen Fruits W2001 Cuttings Tubes Set
Fallen Fruits W2001 Cuttings Tubes Set
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Testube rack for cuttings, 2 Dec. 2012
Works really well for some plants. Especially African Violets. The glass tubes are a bit delicate however which is a pain.

Me and My Cello (Happy Together)
Me and My Cello (Happy Together)

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and My Cello - The Piano Guys, 2 Dec. 2012
I may be a saxophonist, but this makes me want to learn cello! I highly recommend The Piano Guys for anyone who loves a classic take on modern music, which is really really well done.

A Thousand Years
A Thousand Years

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thousand Years - The Piano Guys, 2 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Thousand Years (MP3 Download)
I cannot recommend these guys enough! The music they put together is fab, I have not heard a track I didn't immediately love.