Profile for sailorbouy > Reviews

Content by sailorbouy

sailorbouy (north east england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
OCTAVE® Mens Classic 100% Cotton Trunks (Pack of 2)
OCTAVE® Mens Classic 100% Cotton Trunks (Pack of 2)
Offered by Octave Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly satisfied, 19 April 2015
Have prefered trunks since my mother used to buy them for me in the 1950s when I was at school. These Octave trunks Which were very reasonably priced I assumed would be flimsy underpants only good for about a year. However, what a pleasant surprise when they arrived. I am wearing them as I write this review and would highly recomend them to anyone who enjoys comfort where it matters. I only bought two pair of these underpants to se what they were like, I am going to see what they are like in about a months time to see how they are after a few washes. But as I find them so comfortable at the moment if they wash well I will be buying quite a few more pairs and perhaps change my wardrobe. Time for a clearout (smile)

Pack Of 2 Cellular Trunks
Pack Of 2 Cellular Trunks
Offered by Chums Outlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, 29 Mar. 2015
Why is this image allpwed to continue on the site. These underpants are not the ones on sale and the ad is very missleading.

Professional Wet & Dry Smallest Most Powerful Shaver
Professional Wet & Dry Smallest Most Powerful Shaver

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
Got it for grandson who is in the army and uses it in the field. He likes it

Byron Elro GLS / 23W ES 4-Panel Wall Lantern with PIR Motion Detector, White, 100w, ES94W

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Jan. 2015
good value

Fruit of the Loom Men's Classic Boxer 2-Pack - White - XX-Large
Fruit of the Loom Men's Classic Boxer 2-Pack - White - XX-Large
Offered by 247Clix UK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Jun. 2013
Aready have ten pairs of these underpants and I am very pleased with them. They are comfortable to wear and when I need some new ones I will probably buy these again.

Kombat Elasticated Trouser Twists Pack of 2
Kombat Elasticated Trouser Twists Pack of 2
Offered by MilitaryOps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Jun. 2013
Bought these for my grandson who joins the army in July this year, he is very pleased with them, after I had to show him how to use them lol.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 15 Jun. 2013
Very comfortable and a pleasure to wear. Already have ten pair now but will buy again when needed. First class.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 20, 2014 9:28 PM BST

Kitchen Therapy 24 cm Ceramic Coated Fry Pan
Kitchen Therapy 24 cm Ceramic Coated Fry Pan
Offered by PINK AND BLUE GIFTS

2.0 out of 5 stars inferior, 15 Jun. 2013
Seemed like a bargain but found it has a hot spot and the bottom is not flat it rocks about when on the hob. Would pay the extra for the JML one.

2 PACKS MEN'S SUPERB QUALITY SOFT COTTON LONG LEG BOXER SHORTS- All Sizes (Ref:1150)
Offered by Elegance1234

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Jan. 2013
I just received these underpants today with all the snow about and put them on straight away. Brilliant, am just about to order some more. Very soft and really comfortable to wear. Hope they stay this way after a few washes.
I like the look and like the feel of them over my thighs nice and warm.Having said all that I have just bought some of the Fruit of the Loom Boxer/trunk underpants and I prefer those as they are a softer material with the stretch and are very comfortable to wear. Also a little cheaper.

Lemon Curtains - Embroided Kitchen Curtains - Chickens - 66'' x 54''
Lemon Curtains - Embroided Kitchen Curtains - Chickens - 66'' x 54''

4.0 out of 5 stars lemon curtains (chickens), 25 Oct. 2012
Wife liked these a lot and they look great in the kitchen. We would consider buying these again if the need arrises

Page: 1 | 2 | 3