Profile for Jo Hawes > Reviews

Air Drying Modellng Clay
Offered by Play Learn Grow
Price: 7.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Air Drying Modellng Clay (Toy)
My two girls loved this clay, it was easy to use and well worth the money! Both had to make models for school, one made a house, the other a ladybird and we was very pleased with the end result!!

Mobile-Bits4u SONY XPERIA J ST26i Black PU Leather Pull Tab Pouch Case Cover and Premium Quality In Ear Buds Stereo Hands-Free Headphones Headset EarPhone With Built In Highly Sensitive Microphone Mic And ON-OFF Button (L))
Offered by Fone-Case
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Case, 30 April 2013
Just right for my phone, will keep my phone from getting scratched. Glad it came with earphones as the phone never came with any!

Mobile-Bits4u SONY XPERIA T LT30p Black PU Leather Pull Tab Protective Pouch Case and High Capacity Stylus Pen (XL)
Offered by Fone-Case
Price: 2.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Case, 30 April 2013
Perfect fit, will keep my phone safe and unscratched, love the stylis to, makes it easier to use the keys,

Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade
by Sophie Hayes
Price: 3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Trafficked, 16 Jan 2013
I have not read this book as yet. It arrived a bit tatty but then again I think I only paid 2p or something silly for it, so I cant complain.....! Lets hope its worth the read.

Right Place Right Time
Right Place Right Time
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Olly Olly Olly...., 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Right Place Right Time (Audio CD)
Well, what can I say, just simply a really, excellent CD, good music, good sound tracks and good to have a dance to!

Unorthodox Jukebox
Unorthodox Jukebox
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Mars at hes best!, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Unorthodox Jukebox (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my ten year old and she loves dancing and singing to all the tracks, its upbeat and very funky!

The Very Best Of The Pogues
The Very Best Of The Pogues
Offered by Not2day Media
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, 16 Jan 2013
I just love this CD, it was well worth the money, every track is enjoyable, even my little girl dances to it and shes not into The Pogues at all......

Human Body Encyclopedia (Dk)
Human Body Encyclopedia (Dk)
by DK
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Human Body Book, 16 Jan 2013
My 10 year old has not put this book down, its simply but with lots of info, I am very pleased with this buy.

Disney 10 inch Muppets (Kermit)
Disney 10 inch Muppets (Kermit)
Offered by Stortford Toys Limited
Price: 19.38

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love Kermit!, 16 Jan 2013
We had all the other muppets and now we have Kermit, which are my girls favorite...They are really pleased with this toy and play with it all the time.