Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Engineering Murder (Athena Lee Chronicles Book 2)
Engineering Murder (Athena Lee Chronicles Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Good storyline but books are too short and proof reading is abysmal, 19 July 2016
Whilst I happen to like the stories so far I am afraid the extremely poor English, lack of proof reading and extremely short books makes these a very poor buy. I read the first two volumes in about three hours, most books I buy last about a week of late night reading for about an hour or two a night and generally cost around £3.00 per book or less so that makes these worth around 50p and not over £2.00 each for the first two.
I found some sentences did not make any sense at all and characters changed sex within a paragraph so whilst I would like to read more of the series the poor proof reading and cost have put me off.

Sniffing Passwords Using Wireshark: Practical Guide
Sniffing Passwords Using Wireshark: Practical Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 11 Mar. 2016
Do not waste your money, the only thing of value is the cover

The Lincoln Rhyme Collection 1-4: The Bone Collector, The Coffin Dancer, The Empty Chair, The Stone Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars A page turner, 31 Oct. 2015
Just started reading the Rhyme series, found it a page turner.

OMEGA Destiny
OMEGA Destiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Oct. 2015
This review is from: OMEGA Destiny (Kindle Edition)
Gret story as walways

Fresh Natural Medjoul Dates (2.2lb/1kg/Net)
Fresh Natural Medjoul Dates (2.2lb/1kg/Net)
Offered by Brand Values

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 31 Oct. 2015
Delicious Dates, soft and juicy, Excellent

Wireless Doorbell, AVANTEK DT42 Digital Door Bell Kit, 36 Chimes, 1000ft / 300m Range, 1 Touch Button & 2 Plug-in Receivers, Black
Offered by PLEMO UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Product support is pathetic, 30 Sept. 2015
Packaging is good but product is not, one receiver likes to ring whenever it feels like it but never when the bell is pressed, it also plays a different tune each time. The second receiver works occasionally when bell button is pressed but not every time but at least no random music.Customer support sent me an email asking me to pair each of the two devices to the doorbell. Neither device will enter pairing mode, LED remains static and does not flash. Sent an email back to support explaining this, their response was to send another email with pairing instructions.

Not amused by such pathetic support, looks like an automatic response by their email system so asked for refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 15, 2015 5:11 AM BST

Call to Arms (Black Fleet Trilogy, Book 2)
Call to Arms (Black Fleet Trilogy, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2015
Great storyline, looking forward to next book in the series

QuickBooks Pro 2015 3-User [Download]
QuickBooks Pro 2015 3-User [Download]

3.0 out of 5 stars Awful online support, 10 Jun. 2015
We have used 2008 for many years and it does the job fine however it is running on and old XP machine and was single user so we decided to upgrade to the three user version. Before purchasing I used the live chat on quickbooks site to verify that I could upgrade to 2015 and the system would be able to transfer the data from our 2008 files. Talk about a run around, it took 30 minutes of live chat to eventually get the support guy to admit that I had to use there upgrade service and I would need to pay for it but he would not say how much. Instead he wanted all our details so a company support specialist (great name) could help me with deciding what I really needed (upselling) and transfer my files. At this point I gave him the heave ho and investigated myself low and behold there on there own web site is the information on how to upgrade the system.
As I pointly remarked to the live chat specialist, their system is 'not fit for purpose', all they want to do is get the maximum revenue irrespective of your needs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 16, 2015 6:39 AM BST

Gaudi. The Complete Buildings
Gaudi. The Complete Buildings
by Rainer Zerbst

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book, 15 Jun. 2014
An excellent book especially for the price, covers all his life with plenty of excellent pictures of buiildings and drawings.

Antoni Gaudi (Temporis Collection)
Antoni Gaudi (Temporis Collection)
by Jeremy Roe

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Pictures, 15 Jun. 2014
Having recently visited Barcelona and seeing the buildings myself I was interested in learning more about Anton Guadi, some brilliant pictures

Page: 1 | 2