Profile for doctor whos mum > Reviews

Content by doctor whos mum

doctor whos mum

Owls Beaded Bookmark
Owls Beaded Bookmark
by Peter Pauper Press
Edition: Misc. Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift!, 25 Jun 2014
This was for my owl collecting mother-in-law as part of a birthday gift, she got a book to go with it! She loved it. An ideal low cost little gift for readers and owl fans.

Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Orange Size 12-13 (SS6B)
Fruit of the Loom Childrens T Shirt in Orange Size 12-13 (SS6B)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 25 Jun 2014
I ordered this for my son who needed a T shirt in his house colour for school sports day, we just needed a cheapie. He is delighted with it and it's perfect both for sports day and everyday wear.

TIMETOP Portable Diamond Selector II Gemstone Tester Tool
TIMETOP Portable Diamond Selector II Gemstone Tester Tool
Offered by Andoer

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 5 Sep 2013
I've found this to be a great help, it beeps when it finds a diamond which is what it's meant to do, but also lights up to a lesser degree for other gemstones. Although it can't tell me what they are I at least know they aren't synthetic. For synthetic stones the light meter doesn't move up at all, for semi precious stones it lights up a notch or two. I tested a ruby and it lit up almost to the diamond zone, which seems pretty accurate to me.

I'm very happy with it, a reasonable price and well worth buying as most of the time I just need to know whether I have a genuine gemstone.

Silver Testing Kit , Silver Testing Acid, Gold testing Acid kit
Silver Testing Kit , Silver Testing Acid, Gold testing Acid kit
Offered by GOLDPRINTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful product, 13 Jun 2013
I've given this 5 stars as it does exactly what I wanted it to do, which is identify silver for me when unmarked. It took a bit of practice to get the hang of but now I'm confident using it, and it has been very helpful.

The only downsides are ones you would get with any acid test, which are a) the need to scratch the silver to get an accurate reading, and b) the mark doesn't come off when the item isn't silver.

This was a good buy for me though, at a reasonable price and I'd certainly buy it again.

DIGIFLEX Jewellers Loupe 30 x 21mm Glass Jewellery Antiques Magnifier Hallmark Eye Lens
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little tool, 13 Jun 2013
What a bargain! This is easy to use, folds away neatly when not in use, and is more powerful than my old one which I haven't used since this arrived. Just what I needed.

Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver
Doctor Who Twelfth Doctor Sonic Screwdriver

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Doctor fans, 13 May 2013
Bought this for my son, the Doctor, who had dropped his last one from a height onto concrete and broken it. Brilliant lights and sounds and a perfect accessory to that Who costume.

If he's happy, I'm happy!

DIGITAL POCKET WEIGHING SCALE high precise 1000g/0.1g Jewellery/Jewelry Gold My-Zone®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 31 Mar 2013
Compact and accurate scale, I couldn't manage without it now. It does exactly what it's supposed to, for a brilliant price. Love it!

Star Wars - Darth Vader Ultimate FX Lightsaber
Star Wars - Darth Vader Ultimate FX Lightsaber

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun for the Star Wars fan!, 18 Feb 2013
My son wanted this for ages and I bought it for him for his birthday. The lights and sounds make it quite realistic and great for re-enacting scenes from the movies which he loves to do! He now has three of these in different colours for different characters so I think that says it all, plus we all get to have a go!

Torchwood: Consequences
Torchwood: Consequences
by Joseph Lidster

5.0 out of 5 stars My son couldn't put this down, 18 Feb 2013
This was bought as a Birthday gift for my son, I haven't read it myself but as he couldn't put it down it gets my vote! He gives it a 5 star rating and looks forward to reading more Torchwood books soon.