Profile for Shelly Oosthuizen > Reviews

Content by Shelly Oosthuizen

Shelly Oosthuizen "SO" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
LEGO DUPLO Creative Tower
LEGO DUPLO Creative Tower

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Nov. 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO Creative Tower (Toy)
Very good value for money. Lots of pieces in the pack

Learning Resources Snap Cubes (Set of 100)
Learning Resources Snap Cubes (Set of 100)
Offered by Just Childsplay

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Maths tool, 2 Jun. 2014
We are homeschooling and this is one for the best items that I have bought in 18 months. We use them a lot and they make Maths learning fun and are a great visual aid. Highly recommend these.

Ravensburger Thomas and Friends, Roads and Rails Game
Ravensburger Thomas and Friends, Roads and Rails Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas fans will love, 2 Jun. 2014
We have a normal snakes and ladders game and this one in our house. This one is the only one that gets played. It is a great game for praciticing maths. Would highly recommend. BUY IT !!!!

Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin
Double 6 Colour Dot Dominoes In A Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY them, 2 Jun. 2014
We love these. What a great way to learn maths with the kids. And this is a great quality set so it will last ages. My kids love playing dominoes (daughter 6 years and son is 3 years). A great activity for indoors and raining weather.

Ravensburger Disney Planes (Box of 4)
Ravensburger Disney Planes (Box of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for planes fans, 2 Jun. 2014
My kids (DD 6 years and DS 3 years) love the planes movies so this puzzle has been a big hit. Good quality good value for money highly recommend

Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1
Tomy AquaDraw Mini Mat Disney Cars Collection 1
Offered by Lackenstrand Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Jun. 2014
Both my kids love these aqua mini mats. They are great for getting them to strengthen their hands for writing.

Am I small? Is ek klein?: Children's Picture Book English-Afrikaans (Bilingual Edition)
by Philipp Winterberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for an afrikaans book, 2 Jun. 2014
I got very excited when I found an Afrikaans to book on Amazon but to be honest I do not think it is that great. Both my husband and I find it rather difficult to read to the kids as the story does not flow and the kids do not like it.

Alex Toys My First Mosaic (3 Years And Above)
Alex Toys My First Mosaic (3 Years And Above)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great easy art for kids, 2 Jun. 2014
We love the Alex art kits and this mosaic one is our favourites. My little girl started doing them when she was around 4 and still loves doing them with her little brother (she has just turned 6). They are a great activity for colour learning and matching. Love them will be buying more - I saw some with vechiles that are on my shopping list for my little boy

The Little Red Train: To The Rescue
The Little Red Train: To The Rescue
by Benedict Blathwayt

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Little Red Train story, 2 Jun. 2014
We love the Little Red train stories. My son who is 3 is train mad, he loves Thomas and chugginton so I was very glad when I found this series. So far we have bought 3 of the books and they are all favourites. Highly recommend for a train mad little boy

Do - a - Dot Art Brilliant Markers (Pack of 6)
Do - a - Dot Art Brilliant Markers (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars great for art, 4 Jan. 2013
bought these for my daughter, she loves them. they are great colours. many uses and so far have left no stains

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4