Profile for LSA > Reviews

Content by LSA

LSA "LSA" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Spice Alchemy: Indian Curry Recipes & Other Magical Cooking (Spice Cookery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to know how to make your own spice blends? This is your book., 13 Jun. 2013
I like this book a lot. Never again will I buy a ready mixed spice blend. It clearly outlines what base spices are needed to create well known spice combinations (such as Cajun) and then goes on to show selected recipes using those blends.

For the price of this book you can’t go wrong - I have easily recouped the cost of it by avoiding expensive supermarket readymade spice blends.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting Volume 2.

AUTOMATIC FISH FEEDER
AUTOMATIC FISH FEEDER
Offered by FishAround Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Why pay more?, 11 Jun. 2013
This review is from: AUTOMATIC FISH FEEDER (Misc.)
This fish feeder does the job perfectly, no clogging etc. The description doesn't state this, but it can be used freestanding - so it can be used with Juwel tanks with the hole in the lid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2013 1:57 PM BST

Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jun. 2013
Concise, to the point, scientific and backed up with references and sources throughout. An easy and informative read to set you on the right path.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 7:56 PM BST

Procter Pest-Stop 1 x Trip Trap Boxed Pack
Procter Pest-Stop 1 x Trip Trap Boxed Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What is Says on the Box, 18 Nov. 2012
Like it says on the box - it traps a mouse humanly! We successfully trapped our mouse that decided to make bedding out of our loft insulation at 2.00am. Said mouse was safely transferred to the countryside to live another day!

HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE OR BLOG: with WordPress, WITHOUT Coding, on your own domain, all in under 2 hours! (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Introduction to Wordpress, 18 Nov. 2012
I was looking to create a new website and had heard bits and pieces about Wordpress. This book explained it all clearly and concisely - it's easy to follow and I had my first Wordpress website up and running in a few hours. An excellent introduction to Wordpress.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE: Learn how to make money from home with my step-by-step plan to build a $5000 per month passive income website portfolio (of 10 ... each) (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)

5.0 out of 5 stars An Exciting New Way to Make Money, 18 Nov. 2012
Excellent book for an introduction to making money online. After reading it, I felt inspired and had a clear direction and understanding of what I NEEDED to do to make some money online. I'd recommend this book to anyone that is intrigued by the 'Make money online' phenomena.

What Doesn't Kill You: A Boarding School Memoir
What Doesn't Kill You: A Boarding School Memoir

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, 26 Sept. 2012
What Doesn't Kill You' is a really interesting and compelling read. The author has written excellently and with honesty. He has captured the complicated emotions of a young boy being brought up in a boarding school away from his family, as well as communicating how such a life experience can help you grow.

Having been schooled in a boarding school myself, Simon's account successfully re-ignites many of my lost memories from the uniforms, tuck shop and strict teachers to the simple pleasures and lifelong friends that I made.

This wonderful trip down memory lane is a great read - it will make you laugh and ponder, and will also allow you to view another side of childhood which may be somewhat different from your own.

Home Sanctuary: Declutter, Simplify, and Relax the Natural Way
Home Sanctuary: Declutter, Simplify, and Relax the Natural Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't want a calmer life?, 27 Jun. 2012
This book has some great ideas about achieving a calmer home and creating a sanctuary that you can retreat to at the end of a busy day. The ideas that are presented in this book are not just `pie in the sky' ideas, they are real ideas which are very easy to implement.

Well worth a read for anybody that wants to relax in their own home.

Career Manual - Know Yourself: A Proven Formula to Discover the Work You Love
Career Manual - Know Yourself: A Proven Formula to Discover the Work You Love

5.0 out of 5 stars A Motivational Read, 26 Jun. 2012
Before reading this book I was feeling rather forlorn about the potential 30 years + of my working life that lay ahead of me. Having read this book I am feeling more confident than ever about finding the perfect job for me. Well worth the money that I paid for it.

Beginner's Guide to Indoor Rock Climbing
Beginner's Guide to Indoor Rock Climbing

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Introduction to Indoor Climbing, 26 Jun. 2012
I live in an area of the UK where a hill, let alone a cliff face, is a rarity, but nevertheless I was interested in trying my hand at climbing. An indoor wall was my only option.

This book provided a fantastic introduction to indoor climbing by describing in detail the kit that I would need and etiquette that should be observed whilst climbing on an indoor wall. I now feel a bit more knowledgeable and more confident about going down to my local climbing wall and having a go.

A well recommended read for anybody interested in beginning to climb.

Page: 1 | 2