Profile for Ifigenia Mataraga > Reviews

Content by Ifigenia Mataraga

Ifigenia Mataraga "ifigenia's Home" (Athens, Greece)

Page: 1 | 2
Moonlighting : The Complete Seasons 1 to 5 [DVD] [2009]
Moonlighting : The Complete Seasons 1 to 5 [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Cybill Shepherd

5.0 out of 5 stars I had it in my wish list the last 5 years!, 28 Jan. 2014
80's! My generation!
I was a teenager when Maddy and David were staring these amazing TV series...
It was a "must" for me to buy it, was my favorite show back then...

Talking Tables Truly Scrumptious Doilies, Pack of 24
Talking Tables Truly Scrumptious Doilies, Pack of 24

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, 28 Jan. 2014
I fits perfectly for girlfriends Sundays' tea afternoon ! I don't want to use them though! hahahah
I also think to frame them...

Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
Quick and Easy Paint Transformations
by Annie Sloan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good technics, a bit old style..., 28 Jan. 2014
I follow Annie Sloan for a couple of years now...
I was expecting and some less french cottage technics, but more in a modern path...

Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 30"
Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 30"
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE AND COSY BUT YET SMART LOOKING..., 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dog Coat 2 In 1 Black 30" (Misc.)
I wanted a coat for the rainy days, but I did not want to make my Doberman looks ridiculous ... That coat filled those needs.
But, considering Dobermans are a bit skinny, I could use some more velcro in the adjustment belt so I can narrow it enough ...

Contemporary Upholstery: Techniques and Inspiration for Upstyling your Furniture
by Hannah Stanton

4.0 out of 5 stars For someone who already knows..., 30 Jun. 2013
I m a furniture decorator so ,.. well, I already knew about upholstery, but, you know, every artist has it's own view an way of working projects.
That book i think explains enough the procedure if you really sit down and read. Especially for beginners.
For my work , it's useful to explain my clients some things, and this book visualize everything I want to say to them.
I would like a bit more fantasy in material combination, but I m not sure if that would be that commercial to the book itself... ;)

Design*Sponge at Home: A Guide to Inspiring Homes - and All the Tools You Need to Create Your Own
by Grace Bonney

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Bible" of mix & much decoration, 6 Feb. 2012
This is a book worth waiting for... actually came earlier than I thought !
Real homes with fresh ideas and a lot of DIY projects. The pictures and the styles are plenty so you can absolutely find what you're looking for...I have really enjoyed !
If you are the person you want to have all the MUST deco-books, don't miss this one!

Printing by Hand: A Modern Guide to Printing with Handmade Stamps, Stencils, and Silk Screens
by Lena Corwin
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 27 July 2010
I found this book very helpful for someone who has no idea whatsoever about printing and how you can make it happen. I would love to have some more bohemian designs and not only those simple ones.

Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
by Maxwell Gillingham-Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 27 July 2010
This book were what I was expected to be! Fabulous real home ideas and great pictures. Well done to Max and all of his team.

Cheap Chic
Cheap Chic
by Emily Chalmers

3.0 out of 5 stars cosy and shabby, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Cheap Chic (Paperback)
Very sweet decoration book, with cheap ideas and friendly atmosphere. I would love to see some more contemporary stuff in combination too...

1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse (1,000 (Rockport))
1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse (1,000 (Rockport))
by Garth Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Recycled materials, recycled ideas, 2 Mar. 2010
It is an amazing book that you can just love from the cover!
I have it in my side table since I 've got it, because it actually includes 1000 ideas of creation from recycled materials. You need at least a month to digest them all. I found it very inspiring and and full of information.

Page: 1 | 2