Profile for ben1232 > Reviews

Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth In-Ear Earphones Midnight Black BBX
Jaybird Bluebuds X Bluetooth In-Ear Earphones Midnight Black BBX
Offered by Amy`s Schätze

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY BUY BUY, 24 April 2014
These were the first decent pair of audio phones I've purchased. These surpassed my expectations in every way. I use them 6 out of 7 days in the gym and have not had a problem. The battery life of up to 8 hours is realistic, the sound is amazing and the build quality is sublime.

'Jenna' the voice alerts lady is helpful and a nice feature. These may be expensive but they definitely are worth the money.

Through a fault of my own I have had these die on me in the gym towards the end because I've forgot to charge them. I have had to go back to my corded earphones which was horrid now that I have experienced the luxury of no cord with these.

These are light, comfortable , classy and sound amazing. The range on these are great (my BlackBerry has class 1 Bluetooth) it's as if they work on witchcraft !!

Since experiencing these I have caught the audiophile bug. I can't praise these highly enough and I recommend buying some Comply TX500 foam tips for them which transformed the sound / bass. (not that these lacked anything before hand).

My best purchase in a long while.

Comply Tx-500 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips - (S/M/L) Black
Comply Tx-500 Isolation PLUS Earphone Tips - (S/M/L) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars A true delight, 24 April 2014
Wonderful but delicate products. They transformed the sound of my Jaybirds Bluebuds X's. All three sizes fit me but it's finding the best if the three sizes for you.

A pair for me have lasted about 3 - 4 weeks whilst using daily in the gym. The more careful you are with them the longer they'll last.

Audio-Technica  M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones White
Audio-Technica M50 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones White
Offered by Discount +

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, 24 April 2014
I caught the audiophile bug after I bought some Jaybird Blubuds X's. I bought these and although wasn't impressed at first because the Jaybird's are so good - I bought a Fiio in - line amp to use with the Audio Technica's from my mobile phone and wow !

These are the first pair of decent headphones I've used and I'm amazed at how good they are. They are so clear, great range of sounds and comfortable too.

I was initially holding out for the Audio Technica ATH-M50X BL's but couldn't wait for them to come out. My concern whilst waiting for these white Audio Technica ATH-M50'S was that I would regret not getting the M50X's with the detachable cord. I shouldn't have been concerned as I have been using them for a couple of months daily now and have no regrets.

I am stationary when listening to music and I don't have a need for the removable corded model - the ATH-M50X's.

I have missed so much TV since getting these because songs which I didn't like are now a pleasure to listen to and I just have trouble taking these off !

I can't praise these enough.

FiiO E06 Portable Headphone Amplifier
FiiO E06 Portable Headphone Amplifier
Offered by AVShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Device, 24 April 2014
My first and and I am impressed. It transformed my Audio Technica's as my only source was a mobile phone.

Genuine BlackBerry 9700/9780 Chrome Desktop Charging Pod Dock
Genuine BlackBerry 9700/9780 Chrome Desktop Charging Pod Dock
Offered by emartbuyuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product, 13 April 2014
A nice simple easy way to charge your BlackBerry. It can out the Bold in Bedside Mode so you can use it as a clock. Worth buying for Bold users.

Genuine Blackberry 9000 Power Station
Genuine Blackberry 9000 Power Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Jan 2013
This BlackBerry power station was delivered promptly & came in BlackBerry packaging. It isn't a copy & is a genuine RIM item. High quality & too cheap to miss.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 25, 2013 9:40 PM GMT