Profile for Miss RM Wood > Reviews

Miss RM Wood

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Size small, 8 Mar. 2013
Large was more like a size 12, kept for myself rather than giving to a friend i'd bought it for...haven't dared wear it yet though.

Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Smithy07

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally he will shave!, 8 Mar. 2013
Always trying to get my fiance to shave his stubble as it gives me bad skin when he kisses me but he has sensitive skin for wet shaving. He uses this quickly and doesn't get shaving rash afterwards.

Mercury 749.939UK Complete Soldering Starter Set
Mercury 749.939UK Complete Soldering Starter Set
Offered by eStore.Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Have not used yet, 8 Mar. 2013
Bought for my fiance for Christmas as he wanted a soldering iron. He hasn't used it yet so can't comment on how it works. Does come in a plastic vacuum packed packet which caused me some initial concern when it arrived and was rattling inside.

Kingavon BB-TS210 24 Hour Plug-in Timer Socket Set
Kingavon BB-TS210 24 Hour Plug-in Timer Socket Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient., 8 Mar. 2013
Have only tried one of these so far so don't know if all 3 work. Worked for turning on the Christmas lights and is still working 3 months later with our lamp. No more manually turning on the lights, how lazy of us!

Believe Beads © X1 Silver Plated Snowflake Charm Bead will fit on Pandora/Troll/Chamilia Type Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas pressie, 8 Mar. 2013
Always get my friend a new charm at Christmas and Birthdays. She liked this, though almost missed it as it was wrapped with something else and as it is so small in it's little bag she didn't notice it.

Personalised Teddy Cutlery Set
Personalised Teddy Cutlery Set
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Mar. 2013
Beautifully presented in a box with silk lining, engraving was just right and spelt correctly. Perfect present for my nephew for Christmas.

Keep Calm and Carry On Gardening Fine China Mug in Gift Tin
Keep Calm and Carry On Gardening Fine China Mug in Gift Tin

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas pressie, 8 Mar. 2013
Perfect pressie for my Great Uncle. He likes gardening and will be able to use the tin in his shed.

Robin Notepad & Calendar Gift Set - Handcrafted Wood. Sale! FREE P&P!
Robin Notepad & Calendar Gift Set - Handcrafted Wood. Sale! FREE P&P!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas pressie, 8 Mar. 2013
Bought for Grandfather and his wife for Christmas. Something different and that he will be able to use every day.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 8 Mar. 2013
We're having a London themed wedding with tube stations as our table names, we're going to turn this in to our table plan.
Small hole in the poster but we shall hopefully be able to cover it with one of our tables.

Betty Boop Panel Fleece Blanket Throw
Betty Boop Panel Fleece Blanket Throw
Offered by Beautifeye

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 8 Mar. 2013
Didn't open the package but my friend loves Betty Boop so i'm sure that she liked this on Christmas morning.

Page: 1 | 2