Profile for D. A. Moore > Reviews

Content by D. A. Moore

D. A. Moore "amretired" (Oxford U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
DUMBBELL TRAINING FOR STRENGTH
DUMBBELL TRAINING FOR STRENGTH
by Matt Brzycki

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 4 Dec. 2014
Was a bit dubious about buying this book for my teenage nephew with sum bells for Christmas, however, it's gone down well & suits the purpose perfectly.

Exeze Rider Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB - Black
Exeze Rider Waterproof MP3 Player 4GB - Black
Offered by Exeze Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 Dec. 2014
I love this mp3 'cos it makes me swim much further. I like it so much I bought one for my daughter for Christmas. The only downfall for me is that I can't always secure the earpieces properly. Up to now strapping them on with the goggles is the best way.

Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Pink
Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2014
This was the perfect present for my daughtr for Christmas. She finds it very relaxing so I get 10 out of 10 for buying a useful present. Can't fault it.

Authentic RDX Heavy Duty Leather Medicine Ball 12KG,10KG,8KG,5KG Exercise Fitness Gym
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2014
Great quality item for my gym. My personal clients love it. It is a quality item, which should last a long time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2014 7:15 PM GMT

Vilac Metal Car (Red)
Vilac Metal Car (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Jan. 2014
This was our second Villac purchase. We bought our grand daughter the cream coloured metal car and she loves it. Now we have grand child number 2 so we bought the red one. Grand parents love it, parents love it and we are sure that grand children will love them, not just in their childhood but will treasure them for life.
This toy is a style icon.

Bathroom Hoopla
Bathroom Hoopla
Offered by mtxtoys

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for a 14 year old, 11 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bathroom Hoopla (Audio CD)
This was the perfect stocking present for my 14 year old nephew. He showers more often than has a bath but when he has a bath he loves to play hoopla.

KIDS WOODEN BALANCE TRAINING BIKE CYCLE IN MULTI COLOURS (FLAME BLUE)
KIDS WOODEN BALANCE TRAINING BIKE CYCLE IN MULTI COLOURS (FLAME BLUE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for a 2 year old, 11 Jan. 2014
This was the perfect birthday present for my 2 year old grand daughter. She loves it and so do her mum and dad.

Authentic RDX Neoprene Gel Shin Instep Pads MMA Leg Foot Guards Muay Thai Kick Protector
Offered by B2Fitness
Price: £26.05 - £33.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2013
I bought these pads for my son in law who is a big guy, they fit him very we'll and he is impressed with the quality and durability. They are designed well and look good. And his wife can kick him in the shins as many times as she likes 'cos it doesn't hurt!
Having looked on the web site at other products I would definitely use RDX again.

Lorenz Leather Snap Top Purse # 1476 - Black (1)
Lorenz Leather Snap Top Purse # 1476 - Black (1)
Offered by Leather Express Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Nov. 2013
I have had one of these purses for years and bought this one as an additional Christmas present for my brother in law. It's perfect for keeping the loose change to hand, all those little coins mount up and save spending!

Gusti Leder nature Genuine Leather Journal Diary Notebook Sketchbook Artwork Photo Album Design Natural Brown Plain P17
Offered by Gusti Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 24 Nov. 2013
I am extremely pleased with this lovely leather journal. It is perfect for the 60th birthday present for the man that has everything. Delivery was very swift and packaging excellent. I can fully understand why the item is now temporarily out of stock but am very glad I got my order in early enough.

Page: 1 | 2