Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Great Plains Women's Gosling Biker Pu Long Sleeve Jacket, Black, Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Small)

3.0 out of 5 stars The design of the jacket is nice. It's a nice fit, 6 Mar. 2015
I don't know why my comment is not stated as a Verified Customer. I ordered and received this jacket via Amazon. It could be that I have written my review before being asked to.

Bought this for my daughter, arrived today as expected. The design of the jacket is nice. It's a nice fit. She received a size X-Small not a Small as it says in the above description.

The 3 stars are because:

There is a snap button on the left hand collar which you can bring over to the right side and snap it into the inside of the jacket. This effect looks nice if you want to keep the jacket fully or partly zipped up.

However, if you want to wear it openly neither collar has an anchor snap and while the right side collar stays in place when you bend down, etc. the left collar does not so it just flaps about. For £95.00 it should be better.

I have 4 pu (faux leather)jackets that have a much better design. The fabric on this one is soft but feels too synthetic.

When I bought the jacket the price information said it was originally £95.00 with an offer of 77% off ("You Save 77%"). BEFORE Postage, Packing and Vat I paid £21.76. AFTER P.P.&V. I paid £33.94

No way is this jacket, at least the one I received, worth £95.00. Had I not paid the added cost I might have just rolled over and not been bothered by the imperfections.

Maybe we just got unlucky with the collar. We'll try to work something out.

Professional Wave Nouveau Daily Humectant Triple Conditioners - 500ml
Professional Wave Nouveau Daily Humectant Triple Conditioners - 500ml
Offered by Goddess Hair & Beauty Salon

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 24 Feb. 2015
For my daughter . . . she likes it very much and includes it in her coconut oil hair regime.

Night I Fell in Love
Night I Fell in Love
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Strolling down memory lane, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Night I Fell in Love (Audio CD)
Takes me back a few years. You either love Mr. Vandross or you don't.

Kelloggs Frosted Cherry Pop Tarts 416 g (Pack of 2)
Kelloggs Frosted Cherry Pop Tarts 416 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just for fun, 24 Feb. 2015
They don't sell Pop Tarts where I live and I bought them out of nostalgia. Yum, just as I remembered them from my childhood. If I was a first time eater I don't know how much I would like them.

Sibel BALL Hairdressing Water Spray Bottle 340ml - PINK 090150106
Sibel BALL Hairdressing Water Spray Bottle 340ml - PINK 090150106
Offered by Perfect Looks

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 31 Jan. 2015
bought it for my daugther and she really likes it.

A Christmas Blessing
A Christmas Blessing

3.0 out of 5 stars One song, 31 Jan. 2015
This review is from: A Christmas Blessing (Audio CD)
Bought this for one song only. The rest of the cd is okay.

Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - 13/545 Dark Rosewood
Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick - 13/545 Dark Rosewood
Offered by makeupsmadness

5.0 out of 5 stars She is very happy with the color, 31 Jan. 2015
This was on my daughter's christmas wish list. She is very happy with the color. It's an every day natural color a very soft red tint. She said it's even nicer with a bit of vaseline for extra moisture.

Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Regular 230g
Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Regular 230g
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy mouth, 31 Jan. 2015
I grew up with Crest but I now live in a country where they don't sell. My mouth was very happy to meet it again.

Golden Glass Pearl Tibetan Styled Earrings
Golden Glass Pearl Tibetan Styled Earrings
Offered by The Gem Tree

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but . . ., 31 Jan. 2015
I really like the color and style, They are pretty but the pearl is bigger than I expected - too big for my taste.

JBG Retro Simple Women's Earrings Golden Rose Flower Titanium Steel Stud Earring Anti Allergy New Design Ornaments in a Nice Jewellery Box
Offered by angelbest88

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty. Arrived sooner than expected, 3 Jan. 2015
Pretty. Arrived sooner than expected.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9