Profile for Quinner > Reviews

Content by Quinner

Quinner

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Our Story, for My Son (Capturing 18 years of great stories & memories) (Parent & Child)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2014
A lovely record book to record special moments in your little guys life. Will make a lovely story and memento to give when he is older

Our Story, for My Daughter (Capturing 18 years of great stories & memories) (Parent & Child)
by from you to me

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 April 2014
Just what I was looking for to record special moments in my little girls life. A little memento to give her when she is older

Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener, 178 ml
Mane 'n Tail Hair Strengthener, 178 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 14 April 2014
After reading reviews on Amazon about this product I decided to try it out and I have found it great! My hair is stronger and the condition seems to have improved. I would recommend

Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends
Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends
by William Guarnere

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Easy Reading, 14 April 2014
I am a huge fan of Band of Brothers so knew I would love this book. A great read told with passion

Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique Take-Along Tunes
Minnie Mouse Bow-Tique Take-Along Tunes
by Inc. Disney Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Book, 14 April 2014
This is a huge hit with my little girl who cannot get enough of Minnie Mouse. Great to take along in the car and also read to her. A must for any Minnie Mouse fan!!

Mickey Mouse and Friends Christmas Party Napkins
Mickey Mouse and Friends Christmas Party Napkins
Offered by Party Save Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids loved them, 9 Jan. 2014
Just bought as a novelty for the kids as they are huge Mickey Mouse fans. They loved having them with dinner over the Christmas period.

Rooftop Santa & Reindeer Tapestry Style Christmas Cushion Cover 45x45cm (18inch) Blue/Red/Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cushion, 9 Jan. 2014
Very nice design, but expected the pattern to be on the back also, which it isn’t. Picture should have shown this I think, but still a nice addition to our couch this Christmas.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Jan. 2014
My little girl adores Minnie Mouse and this was just another addition to her collection! It is a great winter pyjamas. Lovely and warm, good quality and washes very well.

Mickey Toddler Dining Set
Mickey Toddler Dining Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 9 Jan. 2014
My kids love this set and I have the Minnie Mouse one also. I find them a lot easier to use than the melamine type plates etc as my kids seemed to be able to break these quite easily. Will buy again.

Quality Street Totally Toffee Fingers 375g
Quality Street Totally Toffee Fingers 375g

5.0 out of 5 stars As it says on the tin, 17 Dec. 2013
We are toffee lovers in our house and rather than buy a whole tin of quality street this Xmas we opted for just toffees!! Great choice - super product, super supplier and super fast delivery

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5